• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2008
    I went there when I was 5! I only remember it now you mention the name! Do they still have the pedal train ride?? That was AWESOME! They closed it before all the other rides when I went and after complaining they gave me a free keyring. biggrin
  1. Martijn wrote
    Ohhhhh... love The Efteling love

vomit
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2008
    Oh, go back to your lukewarm beer, boar in mint sauce, fish for breakfast and deep-fried Mars bars. angry
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. Martijn wrote
    Oh, go back to your lukewarm beer, boar in mint sauce, fish for breakfast and deep-fried Mars bars. angry

I know of a chippy on Skye that does actually sell deep-fried Mars bars - I may just try one. Rather that than having fish for breakfast.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Adobe Audition! Driving me crazy trying to figure it all out.
    Thomas smile
    listen to more classical music!
  3. I've only just made it into the Top Ten posters list and I'll now be away for 2 weeks. crazy wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Let's say you were in the top 10 list!
    Thomas smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Martijn wrote

I know of a chippy on Skye that does actually sell deep-fried Mars bars - I may just try one. Rather that than having fish for breakfast.

Where the feck does that come from? I've still never met any British Islander who's eaten fish for breakfast!? dizzy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    "If you stay in B&Bs or visit a café during your visit to Britain, as you surely will, you'll just as surely come across the phenomenon known as the 'full breakfast'. This usually consists of bacon, sausages, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans, sausage and fried bread. In B&Bs it's preceded by cereals, served with tea or coffee, and followed by toast, butter, jam and marmalade. In northern Britain (if you're really lucky) you might be served with black pudding - a mixture of meat, blood and fat, served in slices.... If you don't feel like eating half a farmyard, it's quite okay to ask for just the egg and tomatoes. In Scotland you might get oatcakes instead of fried bread. Some B&Bs and hotels offer other alternatives such as kippers (smoked fish) or a 'continental breakfast' - which completely omits the cooked stuff, and may add something really exotic like croissants or fresh fruit."

- David Else, 2003, Britain, Lonely Planet

tongue

(Mind you, I personally think baked beans are a SHITload worse than fish for breakfast, but fish just sounds better on the Disgusting Breakfast Scale).
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    wtf are people eating for breakfast!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Brits...like all Islanders, isolated people, they tend to be strange and a bit scary...

/me is having a cup of coffee and some cereal and a bit of fruit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I usually have a bit of chocolate... smeared on fish of course.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    shocked I just realized... Murray's All The Strange, Strange Creatures cue... it's not about the aliens at ALL. It's about the Brits! ABOUT THE BRITS! shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Again my allergies sad
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Disturbing is the word for this menu! What happened to oatmeal? My grandmother had a bowl every morning of her life and she lived to be 106.
    Thomas smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Brits...like all Islanders, isolated people, they tend to be strange and a bit scary...

Mmmmm! lick I'll have to try that, it'll make a change from the usual boiled cod with peanut butter on sliced white bread every morning.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

Mmmmm! lick I'll have to try that, it'll make a change from the usual boiled cod with peanut butter on sliced white bread every morning.

Wh...What?! Excuse me while i bring in my bucket.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

Wh...What?! Excuse me while i bring in my bucket.

Don't be greedy! You'll have a plate like everyone else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2008 edited
    biggrin

I had snails for breakfast this morning. Thought I'd try something different from the usual platter of fish and sea cucumbers I have.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    biggrin

I had snails for breakfast this morning. Thought I'd try something different from the usual platter of fish and sea cucumbers I have.

I find sea cucumber is an excellent alternative to butterscotch angel delight.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2008
    This menu is something else confused

Thomas smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2008 edited
    If I stay with my current web host, it's going to cost £70 a year!! crazy

Last year it was £35. Does anyone know some DECENT web hosts (i.e massive bandwith allowance, free e-mail addresses etc.) that aren't going to take all my money?

Edit: Phew, I managed to get it down to £35 again. spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anthony wrote

Edit: Phew, I managed to get it down to £35 again. spin

What did you do? Bomb-threatened them?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    my head!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Still struggling with Adobe Audition
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Don't worry, I've had it for years and it still doesn't make sense...although I suppose that isn't too supportive.

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    my head!

I'm still having headaches too Timmer. I'm taking a steam inhalation at least twice a day. It seems like nothing happens but at least it's very relaxing and hopefully it is working in the long run.

Funny enough I've been listening music with the headphones on tuesday and last night and guess what? On both evenings my nose started running! Maybe it was the Philip Glass rythms that caused some movement in my head!
    wink

Or was it migraine you had? Or a cold?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I think that particular case was too much consumption of a certain hydrocarbon with a hydroxyl group attached to it.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregje wrote
    Timmer wrote
    my head!

I'm still having headaches too Timmer. I'm taking a steam inhalation at least twice a day. It seems like nothing happens but at least it's very relaxing and hopefully it is working in the long run.

Funny enough I've been listening music with the headphones on tuesday and last night and guess what? On both evenings my nose started running! Maybe it was the Philip Glass rythms that caused some movement in my head!
    wink

Or was it migraine you had? Or a cold?

I'm afraid Steven's right Bregje.....boy did I over do it on Friday night! dizzy ( i didn't go to bed until gone 7.30 am

I'm not suffering any head colds now but you have my sympathy, get good soon Bregje kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    ( i didn't go to bed until gone 7.30 am[/small]

I'm all for having a good time, but that's a little extreme! shocked