• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2008
    Martijn wrote
    I have to say the mention of "normal" did make me smile! smile
    I noticed no irritability, but then I've been pretty absent, so I can't really comment.

Do take care, mate.
    Loads of aspirins I guess?
    I gather spirits won't do it, making the pain probably just more throbbing. Nasty business, bruises like that. sad

I know, it's a right pain in the ar.........foot!

Ibuprofen and paracetamol are helping.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Martijn wrote
    I would actually greatly prefer to have that out in the open.
    As Gilles' post reads now, I seem to understand that Rapidshare is charging more money than they should.

I -and I know for a fact some more people around these here parts- have a paid Rapidshare account, so any odd or negative experiences would be greatly appreciated.

No it's not rapidshare. Those guys actually are honest. I'm talking about an illegal download site. Well no point in keeping it a secret I guess, so you can all be warned.

www.downloadprofessional.com

Just don't register there.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    beer

Hope you get better soon Timmer. Not that that helps your situation, but I can but sympathise. Bad stuff so often happens to good people.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    beer

Hope you get better soon Timmer. Not that that helps your situation, but I can but sympathise. Bad stuff so often happens to good people.

In honour of the 'California' thread I've decided to re-name myself Joseph ( and his amazing technicoloured dream foot ) ...."it was red and purple and black and orange and yellow and"..... wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    biggrin

Sounds... purdy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    In honour of the 'California' thread I've decided to re-name myself Joseph ( and his amazing technicoloured dream foot ) ...."it was red and purple and black and orange and yellow and"..... wink

Either it's really bad...or you've overdosed on painkillers...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

You may have a point, Ibuprofen makes me feel detached from reality.....some would say "no change there then!"
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

You may have a point, Ibuprofen makes me feel detached from reality.....some would say "no change there then!"

Quite the contrary, we all know you have a perfect grip on reality.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Surreal man! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Martijn wrote
    If thine foot offends thee, CUT IT OFF!

(Sorry...been hanging in the California religion thread too long... shame Hope you get better soon!!!)

LOL biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2008 edited
    Tim how's the foot doing?

I have a very nice face infection and half my face is red and spotty,not to mention it hurts like hell!I'm going to the doctor in a few hours.Until then I'm hiding in a dark spot in my room so I won't scare people away!I believe that Aphrodite,the Greek godess of beauty and love,would feel diminished in my presence right now!!! tongue
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    I would actually greatly prefer to have that out in the open.
    As Gilles' post reads now, I seem to understand that Rapidshare is charging more money than they should.

I -and I know for a fact some more people around these here parts- have a paid Rapidshare account, so any odd or negative experiences would be greatly appreciated.

It wasn't rapidshare that charged him more wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2008
    Stavroula wrote
    Tim how's the foor doing?

I have a very nice face infection and half my face is red and spotty,not to mention it hurts like hell!I'm going to the doctor in a few hours.Until then I'm hiding in a dark spot in my room so I won't scare people away!I believe that Aphrodite,the Greek godess of beauty and love,would feel diminished in my presence right now!!! tongue

Sorry to hear that Stavie, get clear soon kiss

As for the foot it still hurts and I haven't slept slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Stavroula wrote
    I have a very nice face infection

shocked

How did THAT happen?
    I had that once (a long time ago, fortuately) due to a VERY aggressive face tonic.
    I've been hesitant to use ANYTHING but soap on my face ever since. slant

Hope you'll feel better soon, so you can give ol' Aphrodite a run for her money again (though I gather she can be quite jealous of anyone more gifted than her in any way, so maybe you'd better keep a low profile anyway... wink )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote

Jesus, Tim. It's really bad, isn't it?
    How much of a weight was it that dropped?
    Is there nothing that helps?
    (I have some EXCELLENT experience with Neurofen Plus, which contains a little codein: it's over the counter in the UK)
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Martijn wrote

How did THAT happen?

Long story short I had some spots that needed treatment and my doctor suggested face cleaning from a beautician.I went.And the minute she touched me she found out that the spots where infected, which means bleeding and pain. Probably due to the enviromental pollution.Now I'm under treatment and I have turned from red to pink.Thankfully until the middle of the following week I'll be completely fine.

Hope you'll feel better soon, so you can give ol' Aphrodite a run for her money again (though I gather she can be quite jealous of anyone more gifted than her in any way, so maybe you'd better keep a low profile anyway... wink )

Thank you dear!You make me blush and since I'm already quite red you can imagine the sight!
    shame
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Jesus, Tim. It's really bad, isn't it?
    How much of a weight was it that dropped?
    Is there nothing that helps?
    (I have some EXCELLENT experience with Neurofen Plus, which contains a little codein: it's over the counter in the UK)

How bad is it? Well, it's Friday, I want to go out and feel like a caged tiger all because I can't get my left shoe on! crazy

And Yes! Neurofen Plus punk cool

p.s. the weight was a 20 kg disc which I'm sure you will understand why I thought my foot was broken.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2008
    Stavi, get well soon dear ! Keep us posted but i really hope it goes away very, very soon so that Athens' population can get back its beauty again wink

Timmer, how are you doing now buddy?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Stavi, get well soon dear ! Keep us posted but i really hope it goes away very, very soon so that Athens' population can get back its beauty again wink

Timmer, how are you doing now buddy?

Much better today thanks, the swelling has gone down so tonight I will hit the pub beer

Are you clearing up yet Stavi?
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Glad you are better Tim!
    I'm better as well!Not quite alright yet but the redness and the swelling has almost disappeared with the exception of some places only.

Christodoulides wrote

Thank you darl!But if you and Martijn continue to talk about me this way I will have a permenant red colour from blushing shame
    Moreover,people will think that I am indeed a beauty!
    kiss
  2. Hey, you don't have complexes, do you?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    Glad you are better Tim!
    I'm better as well!Not quite alright yet but the redness and the swelling has almost disappeared with the exception of some places only.

Christodoulides wrote

Thank you darl!But if you and Martijn continue to talk about me this way I will have a permenant red colour from blushing shame
    Moreover,people will think that I am indeed a beauty!
    kiss

kiss smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Hey, you don't have complexes, do you?

No Pawel don't worry.I have no complexes.
  3. Good smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2008
    BUT.BUT.BUT....YOU ARE A BEAUTY!
  4. that limited editions are sold out the moment you even miss one single day's internetting
    And often these albums are sold through dickheads who don't share one rat's ass interest of filmmusic, but they only care in re putting this album on ebay so that they can re sell it for more money

Damn those fools angry
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2008
    Christodoulides wrote
    BUT.BUT.BUT....YOU ARE A BEAUTY!

shame kiss
  5. Tommy_Boy wrote
    that limited editions are sold out the moment you even miss one single day's internetting
    And often these albums are sold through dickheads who don't share one rat's ass interest of filmmusic, but they only care in re putting this album on ebay so that they can re sell it for more money

Damn those fools angry

I go away for a fortnight at the beginning of August with no internet access. You've no idea all the sought-after titles I think are going to be released in those two weeks!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    that limited editions are sold out the moment you even miss one single day's internetting

Damn those fools angry

I go away for a fortnight at the beginning of August with no internet access. You've no idea all the sought-after titles I think are going to be released in those two weeks!!

Where you off to Alan? Skye??
  6. FalkirkBairn wrote
    Tommy_Boy wrote

Damn those fools angry

indeed, what if a certain day you aren't home and something you want so desperately is released, I can't imagine confused

Let's hope it stays with assuming for all of us
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh