• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2009
    His score for Up! is Wonderful.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    moonie wrote
    His score for Up! is Wonderful.

Indeed. smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Has anyone who bought LOTL from Colosseum had theirs shipped yet? I placed my order alongside Ice Age 3, but I swear I selected "dispatch my items as they become available" and paid an extra euro for that or something. Just seems a little odd the score is out in Europe in two days and they haven't shipped early for once!
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Anthony wrote
    Has anyone who bought LOTL from Colosseum had theirs shipped yet? I placed my order alongside Ice Age 3, but I swear I selected "dispatch my items as they become available" and paid an extra euro for that or something. Just seems a little odd the score is out in Europe in two days and they haven't shipped early for once!

The release date was delayed. Remember?
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Scribe wrote
    Anthony wrote

Isn't it released 23rd June? confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2009
    William wrote
    Scribe wrote
    Anthony wrote

Yes, and the current date is June 7th (unless I am massively confused) and so it should not have shipped yet...
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Patience children Patience, but I wanted it yesterday too. Mines on order at SAE.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    So I just watched Azumi, which was directed by the same director as Sky High, which indirectly reminded me that the score never got a release. At least Up got a release. Sky High is a case where "mp3 only" would definitely have been better than nothing.
    Disney has a history of not giving scores the releases they deserve, and its a shame in many cases.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I hope Intrada can get it released sometime, I heard somewhere that they were supposedly interested in it (Doug Fake is a fan of Giacchino).

I wish someone could hypnotize the Disney music officials strongly and make them allow Varese to take care of all Disney score releases. Ah, heaven for Disney score fans :daydream: cheesy
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2009 edited
    Scribe wrote
    William wrote
    Scribe wrote
    Anthony wrote

Yes, and the current date is June 7th (unless I am massively confused) and so it should not have shipped yet...

I assume no one read the key words in that sentence. "Colosseum" and "Europe". wink
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Ide love to get a hold of a copy of Sky High.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
  1. Panthera wrote
    So I just watched Azumi, which was directed by the same director as Sky High, which indirectly reminded me that the score never got a release. At least Up got a release. Sky High is a case where "mp3 only" would definitely have been better than nothing.
    Disney has a history of not giving scores the releases they deserve, and its a shame in many cases.

moonie wrote

Something tells me you are talking about two different Sky Highs. One asian, one american
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009
    From La-La Land
    SECRET WEAPONS OVER NORMANDY (less than 200 remain) goes out of print at the end of June. Get yours from www.lalalandrecords.com before they're gone for good!

Buy it now!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Bregt wrote
    From La-La Land
    SECRET WEAPONS OVER NORMANDY (less than 200 remain) goes out of print at the end of June. Get yours from www.lalalandrecords.com before they're gone for good!

Buy it now!

I did it last month!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Why didn't you own this sooner?! angry biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Listening to Land of the Lost now, WOW , you go Michael!!
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Bregt wrote
    From La-La Land

Buy it now!

YES BUY IT NOW!!!
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    moonie wrote

I envy you. I had a dream last night (at least I think I did dizzy) that I was listening through the Land of the Lost score. slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009 edited
    William wrote
    moonie wrote

I envy you. I had a dream last night (at least I think I did dizzy) that I was listening through the Land of the Lost score. slant

At least that's a dream that WILL come true.

Not sure about mine of being the British Hugh Hefner slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Bregt wrote
    From La-La Land

Buy it now!

since when are we commercializing for a label? wink
    Anyway, great score indeed, in the style of MOH
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    moonie wrote
    Bregt wrote
    From La-La Land

Buy it now!

YES BUY IT NOW!!!

BUY. IT. NOW!

It blows me away that one of the finest scores this decade is being deleted and that there are still 200 copies left.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Erik Woods wrote
    moonie wrote
    Bregt wrote
    From La-La Land

Buy it now!

YES BUY IT NOW!!!

BUY. IT. NOW!

It blows me away that one of the finest scores this decade is being deleted and that there are still 200 copies left.

-Erik-

Yeah, but now our copies start going up in $$$! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    I know this has been discussed before, but I´m too lazy to check out through the thread: I´m currently watching Fringe, and in the first episide Giacchino is credited as the composer. But who composed the rest of the season? Chad Seiter alone?
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Marselus wrote
    I know this has been discussed before, but I´m too lazy to check out through the thread: I´m currently watching Fringe, and in the first episide Giacchino is credited as the composer. But who composed the rest of the season? Chad Seiter alone?

Seiter and Tilton.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Thx!

Really like it, a lot of Giacchinisms in the score (at least the three episodes I´ve already watched), but enough original stuff not to call it a clone score of Giacchino.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    So Ciacchino has his clones now too? kiss cheesy wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. Christodoulides wrote

better to clone a good one than a bad one wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009 edited
    DreamTheater wrote
    Panthera wrote

moonie wrote

Something tells me you are talking about two different Sky Highs. One asian, one american

Oh good catch. I just saw that he directed Sky High. I assumed he was talking about the Disney one. In that regard, I think we were both referring to the same film, but I was mistaken about the director.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Better to be original and inventive. Enough clones we have already. wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Better to be original and inventive. Enough clones we have already. wink

Nothing wrong with a few clones, hell, we could do with some new Goldsmith's, it's clones of crap composers that bother me.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt