• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Still in journey?

getting my coat...
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2009
    rolleyes face-palm-mt

wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2009
    Oddly, I got both Natty Gann and SWTWC several days before SAE emailed me to tell me they were shipped.
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
  2. Still nothing shipped from Intrada either.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  3. Intrada said they were besiged by over 2,000 order for Natty Gann when they put it up. Give them time. As they say over there, the hampsters are very busy.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  4. justin boggan wrote
    Less than 200 copies left of Natty Gann, according to Intrada. IF you were wanting this -- don't put it off!

never expected it to go this fast, kudos for them
    on to the next big one punk
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  5. Scribe wrote
    Oddly, I got both Natty Gann and SWTWC several days before SAE emailed me to tell me they were shipped.

Isn't it great when that happens!?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  6. Timmer wrote
    Where's my Natty Gann? I come home and it's not waiting for me slant

Don't worry yet, Tim. My copy hasn't arrived either.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorBasilB
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2009
    My copy got shipped today! :-)
    I hope, Air mail will be as fast as never before... ;-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    I believe Horner's most underrated score would be "Apocalypto". I just adore this score.
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Hmm... personally I found that one a borefest. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    uuuuuh! what a pity? cry
  7. So did I
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I find his last year's Spiderwick Chronicles to be much more engaging and well composed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    I agree.
  8. FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Where's my Natty Gann? I come home and it's not waiting for me slant

Don't worry yet, Tim. My copy hasn't arrived either.

You can start worrying now, Tim. My copy arrived this morning. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I don't have mine yet either.

Dammed.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    crazy angry
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Don't worry, Tim, I haven't even ordered it yet! - and as far as my budget goes I can't do it this month... sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Me neither. sad
    (just jumping into the misery here)
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I LOVED Apocalypto. Exotic Horner at his best. Raw, dark, aggressive, pleasantly odd.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  9. Sunil wrote
    I believe Horner's most underrated score would be "Apocalypto". I just adore this score.

Apocalypto is not an easy one on disc, but functions perfectly inside the movie
    nuff said shame
  10. Natty Gann is journeying her way toward Belgium. applause
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  11. DreamTheater wrote
    Natty Gann is journeying her way toward Belgium. applause

ah, good
    that means my tranformers 2 is doing the same thing rolleyes
  12. Natty Gann is journying no more; it's here, it's in the player, it's beautiful.

So crisp -- like it was recorded yesterday.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  13. justin boggan wrote
    So crisp -- like it was recorded yesterday.

that's all I wanted to know, thanks punk
  14. Shit, those first 12 tracks went by so fast!

Now I am on to the bonus cues which are supposed to be in different qaulity sound -- that's why they shoved them at the end. They do indeed sound different, but not dramatically so. I'd say the sound qaulity here on these tracks is almost no different than "The Omega Man".

I can't beleive in less than 10 minutes the CD will be over! Surely Horner did more score than this for the film.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    I LOVED Apocalypto. Exotic Horner at his best. Raw, dark, aggressive, pleasantly odd.

I agree, Apocalypto rocks. That, and The New World are his best works in many years, even though the latter didn't work at all within the film.
  15. justin boggan wrote
    Shit, those first 12 tracks went by so fast!

Now I am on to the bonus cues which are supposed to be in different qaulity sound -- that's why they shoved them at the end. They do indeed sound different, but not dramatically so. I'd say the sound qaulity here on these tracks is almost no different than "The Omega Man".

I can't beleive in less than 10 minutes the CD will be over! Surely Horner did more score than this for the film.

I was wondering why those bonus cues weren't just incorporated in the score. Now I know why. They sound like early generation 128 kbit MP3s sometimes. The higher frequencies are weak. But the quality still is tons better than that dreaded boot.

Love the score though. Jimmy nailed the adventuring spirit with this one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009
    BobdH wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

I agree, Apocalypto rocks. That, and The New World are his best works in many years, even though the latter didn't work at all within the film.

Totally.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.