• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

 
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    Oggy oggy oggy!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    A seal and a hippopotamus are coming up.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    pig

    Wrong.


    Porky worky..."oink oink!" lick


    AH! LOVE IT!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    Bregt wrote
    A seal and a hippopotamus are coming up.


    Wuv you. Has it occured to anyone else that the animals emoticons are the coolest ones we have?

    Here, see an example:

    cat --> here.















































































    bhangra --> down here
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. dog

    Miya, try your zoo again soon!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    dog
    cat
    pig
    cow
    goat
    spider
    bunny
    baby


    ^
    Chinese restaurant menu
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    shocked

    Do they eat babies in China?

    omg
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Oggy oggy oggy!


    Can we keep the pig impersonations down to a minimum?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    Stavroula wrote
    shocked

    Do they eat babies in China?

    omg


    Would you be surprised if they did? wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    Steven wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Oggy oggy oggy!


    Can we keep the pig impersonations down to a minimum?


    Shut up.
    You owe me respect.
    I'm the team leader around here.
    And you're...like... on report.
    Yeah.
    I've got your number, mate.
    Just watch out. Or... or...
    Well. Just watch out.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    I've just eaten some Jerk-chicken..... crazy explode
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    I only eat cow's


    I feel pity for COW. biggrin Hey, man! show some mercy on cows. OKAY! biggrin
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2009
    Sunil wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    I only eat cow's


    I feel pity for COW. biggrin Hey, man! show some mercy on cows. OKAY! biggrin


    I feel full from cow. vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    dog
    cat
    pig
    cow
    goat
    spider
    bunny
    baby


    ^
    Chinese restaurant menu


    Hey, man! give them a break. You live and let them live. biggrin

    Finally, what is that baby? Are you a cannibal? dizzy vomit
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2009
    face-palm-mt
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2009
    lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    I just made a bacon sandwich using the hottest peri-peri sauce known to man.

    I need to... call... an ambulance...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009 edited
    shocked

    ^
    Not because you used peri-peri sauce but because you used peri-peri sauce with bacon!? In a sandwich!? .... vomit
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    I use it for just about everything, though usually not this hot.

    It's nice, goes well with bacon.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    Oh well, they do say 'don't knock it till you've tried it'. wink

    I love chili cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    I use farl bread too, so it's nice bread. (Filling too. Must be made from the same stuff as the what the Elves gave to Merry and Pippin.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    It's starting to sound better by the moment lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    Streaky smoked bacon, melted butter on thick stodgy farl bread, a dash of peri-peri sauce, some crispy salad and you have yourself one quick and easy tasty lunch! (And my obligatory Diet Coke.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    A slightly re-arranged BLT then?

    Either way it sounds really tasty now lick ....particularly because I haven't eaten anything yet and I've been up since 7.30.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    Steven wrote
    Streaky smoked bacon, melted butter on thick stodgy farl bread, a dash of peri-peri sauce, some crispy salad and you have yourself one quick and easy tasty lunch! (And my obligatory Diet Coke.)


    WANT! I LOVE SPICY THINGS!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote
    Streaky smoked bacon, melted butter on thick stodgy farl bread, a dash of peri-peri sauce, some crispy salad and you have yourself one quick and easy tasty lunch! (And my obligatory Diet Coke.)


    WANT! I LOVE SPICY THINGS!


    It made me think I might make some homemade kebabs later lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    biggrin Butter, bacon and DIET coke. biggrin
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    Gotta be healthy these days, right?

    I just prefer diet coke to normal coke to be honest.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    Nothing beats that chemical, vaguely rubbery aftertaste of true unnatural aspartame.
    IT'S THE UNREAL THING!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    Each to their own I guess. I for one live off aspartame.