• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I was lazy and freequented our local BurgerKing today. shame

Oh, well, once in a while ...

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. Saw a new flavor of Pop Tart today (Actually, there were two new flavors): Peanut Butter.

Creamy delicious peanut butter center, and some sugar prinkled atop (though no icing).
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  3. Pasta rigata with Bolognese sauce that I cooked from scratch.

eat
    Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2013
    Made a pizza today after Francis went on about it.

A regular style -- minced beef, onions, mushrooms, Jarlsberg cheese.

Enjoying now with a bottle of Estrella. Ah.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    Thor wrote

That's the spirit! I still have some leftover in the freezer... and a bottle of limoncello... oh my smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote

Jarlsberg is a great melting cheese, oh, and I love Estrella cool beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2013
    The great thing about making a pizza pie is that you have dinner for 2-3 days. Had half a pizza yesterday, today I'll warm up half of the other half, and combine it with a salad (lettuce, tomato, feta, paprika, spring onions, avocado) and that's a dinner right there. Beer? Probably a London Pride and a Cambrinus.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sounds good Thor. I just ate Cumberland sausages ( sausages rarely come better than these ), fried potato wedges, some asparagus, sweet corn and broccoli and chopped mushrooms fried with garlic butter, chilli, pepper and parsley lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Also sounds good, although I must admit I'm not familiar with Cumberland sausages.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It's a large fat sausage shaped like a U made of pork and pepper and various spices.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2013 edited
    Had another solo BBQ on my balcony today -- two small pork loins, asparagus wrapped in tin foil (sprinkled with olive oil, salt and pepper) and a salad (salad, paprika, tomato, feta, avocado, spring onions).

A refreshing Brazilian beer (Palma Louca) on the side.

Ah, lovely.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2013
    I even took a picture, for once:

http://imageshack.us/a/img593/9656/matwyk.jpg
    I am extremely serious.
  4. That looks tasty! For a moment I was afraid you had seasoned the tin foil with oil and pepper. wink

Sooo ..., were you listening to music while eating or can you simply never let go of your net device?

cheesy
    Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Captain Future wrote
    That looks tasty! For a moment I was afraid you had seasoned the tin foil with oil and pepper. wink

Sooo ..., were you listening to music while eating or can you simply never let go of your net device?

cheesy
    Volker

He, he....that was just an accident (the MAN OF STEEL music cue playing in the background). Usually, I put the TV on and watch some sit com while I eat. Life of a single man! smile
    I am extremely serious.
  5. Thor wrote
    Captain Future wrote
    That looks tasty! For a moment I was afraid you had seasoned the tin foil with oil and pepper. wink

cheesy
    Volker

He, he....that was just an accident (the MAN OF STEEL music cue playing in the background). Usually, I put the TV on and watch some sit com while I eat. Life of a single man! smile

No kidding!
    I use to listen to a news radio program or some music I put on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    So I went running today and on my way home I noticed the snack wagon at the town fair was already open (will be here for another two days) and I decided to get some french fries as really nothing beats them, they are the greatest! smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2013 edited
    Big BBQ all day in our garden, lots of friends, lots of food, lots of booze.... dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2013
    Oh boy but do I feel a bit burnt out this morning. spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Oh boy but do I feel a bit burnt out this morning. spin

Then junk food's the thing!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    You'd have loved the BBQ Thor, amongst all the food was loads of bags of crisps, potato chips or whatever of many varying flavours shapes and sizes.....and LOADS of booze.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    You'd have loved the BBQ Thor, amongst all the food was loads of bags of crisps, potato chips or whatever of many varying flavours shapes and sizes.....and LOADS of booze.

lick
    I am extremely serious.
  6. The day goes, Glenfiddich comes.

Just had a sip of Scotch. Hmmmm ...

Volker
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2013
    Good man drink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2013
    I'm making a Beef stifado, I just tasted the juices to see how it's coming on..... lick angelic
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2013
    Timmer wrote
    I'm making a Beef stifado, I just tasted the juices to see how it's coming on..... lick angelic

OMG! One of the tastiest meals I've made, incredible. lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    lick
    Gotta love a good stifado!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSarah
    ^ lol
    "Class is having lunch with the homeless and dinner with the Queen."
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    lick
    Gotta love a good stifado!

It's the 3rd time in as many years that I've made it and this was easily the best I'd made ( trial and error and all that )
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Wait until you taste my stifado!!!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    Wait until you taste my stifado!!!

You'd better send me your recipe for it then dear Stavi wink lick