• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2013
    Mmmmmmmmmmm!

CHEESY lick

I love cramming my mouth so full of these that my teeth get glued together.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Yeah, I love that too. I wonder if those are about the same as the Norwegian Cheese Doodles. One of my favourite chips.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Oh lordy, a WOTSITS BABE! love
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Yeah, I love that too. I wonder if those are about the same as the Norwegian Cheese Doodles. One of my favourite chips.

I think wotsits are puffier!? I can't remember what they're called here but those are more crispy if I'm not mistaken?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote

He, he....speaking of drainage problems, right...?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Dinner tonight:

Wholegrain pasta with chicken filet in olive/tomato sauce.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote

He, he....speaking of drainage problems, right...?

Indeedy! applause
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Dinner tonight:

Wholegrain pasta with chicken filet in olive/tomato sauce.

That's far too healthy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I know. Then again, I've had far too much beer and chips and chocolate lately.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    Thor wrote
    I know. Then again, I've had far too much beer and chips and chocolate lately.

Not all at the same time I hope wink
  1. I wish I felt able to eat crisps, chocolate, fatty things...

Although, my "avoiding-as-much-fatty-foods-as-I-can-to-try-and-give-my-gallbladder-a-rest" regime does seem to having some benefit. I am feeling a lot better and I'm losing a few pounds too!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  2. I had parent's day today and now I reward myself with a bottle of beer and a bag of liquorice allsorts.

lick

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2013
    Pizza..........already eaten lick
  3. Mushroom risotto. Very mushroomy.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2013 edited
    Timmer wrote

Me too.
    And slightly annoyed I did so.
    Why is the anticipation always SO much better than the actual product?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2013 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Me too.
    And slightly annoyed I did so.
    Why is the anticipation always SO much better than the actual product?

Bad pizza!

Mine was from a local traditional Italian run small business restaurant that has always had great 'word of mouth' recommendation and is absolutely brilliant, it beats pizzas I've had in Italy and the States.

Come to Bristol without knowing this place ( way out of the way down a little back street ) and I can assure you there's a chance your pizza will be bad to very average.
  4. I haven't started BBQ season jet, but some of my neighbours have. Since I am a sucker for a good BBQ sauce I'd like to inquire upon your favourite BBQ sauce. Apart of course from that famous secret-family-recipe sauce that you make from scratch.

lick

Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2013
    Simple cheese toast sandwiches for dinner today. Tomorrow is Norway's national day, May 17th, and we will be BBQing then. Don't ask me about BBQ sauces, however. I have no clue.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I guess there will be a lot of chips too? wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Demetris wrote
    I guess there will be a lot of chips too? wink

Maybe. I had two big bags today, so I might have had my dose for the weekend.
    I am extremely serious.
  5. Two big bags! Sorry, but don't you have to vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    fuck.....
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Captain Future wrote
    I haven't started BBQ season jet, but some of my neighbours have. Since I am a sucker for a good BBQ sauce I'd like to inquire upon your favourite BBQ sauce. Apart of course from that famous secret-family-recipe sauce that you make from scratch.

lick

Volker

Sticky ones you put on ribs lick

My local butcher does great homemade ones that are far better than any brands.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Captain Future wrote
    Two big bags! Sorry, but don't you have to vomit

No, I just want MORE, MORE, MORE! I could live on a diet of potato chips for the rest of my life. But I can't for obvious reasons.
    I am extremely serious.
  6. Thor wrote
    No, I just want MORE, MORE, MORE! I could live on a diet of potato chips for the rest of my life. But I can't for obvious reasons.

Well, you COULD...but it would make the rest of your life pass by rather quickly. wink
  7. The sun is shining at last. Schalke 04 has secured the Champions League qualification. I have a cool beer at hand and I am munching on chili tortillas with bbq dip. I guess I'm channeling Thor here.

I'm sitting on the terrace at my parent's place, so I'm quite enjoying myself. beer

Edmund, I just realized, that Herta BSC will ascend to the Bundeliga to hand over 6 points to Schlake next season. wink

Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2013 edited
    It's been a splendid day in Oslo as well...up to 25 degrees and shining sun. Our first summer day for the season! After the heavy drinking and partying yesterday, I'm taking it easy today, and I just barbecued on my balcony (I have a small electric grill): Potatoes baked in olive oil, salt and pepper, some asparagus -- also baked in oil, salt and pepper -- and two pieces of pork sirloin, covered in green pesto. Yummy!

Now on for the ESC finals (love it or hate it, I still tend to follow it every year).
    I am extremely serious.
  8. Captain Future wrote
    Edmund, I just realized, that Herta BSC will ascend to the Bundeliga to hand over 6 points to Schlake next seadon. wink

Hah! If that's so, it will only be because you guys have Raffael! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2013
    Boiled cod filet, asparagus, broccoli and potatoes today. Wow, that's healthy right there (of course, I'm going to ruin everything afterwards with chocolate).

I don't know if the green pesto I used on the BBQ sirloins yesterday can be used on cod as well. I'll try.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2013
    Tomato saus boiling on light fire, dough rising... brought back from the grocery store two packages of sliced chestnut mushrooms. PIZZA FUNGHI NIGHT!!! spin