• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2008
    LSH wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    - getting signatures and talking to James Newton Howard for a brief time shocked

Wha... wha... WHATTTT!!!!!?????

sad angry crazy

Still, well done James - 2007 (not exactly 2008) was a pretty good year!

Absolutely!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    I've relived the World Soundtrack Awards concert on Canvas + yesterday. Did anyone else see it? Anyone know why they cut part of the Atonement suite and only aired half of the Badalamenti part?

Message to all the Belgians on this board: does anyone have Belgacom digital TV and a DVD-Recorder? I think they'll be airing the John Williams concert this week, and I'd love to see this again. smile
  1. fommes wrote

Message to all the Belgians on this board: does anyone have Belgacom digital TV and a DVD-Recorder? I think they'll be airing the John Williams concert this week, and I'd love to see this again. smile

What???? Are you sure? we only have Telenet digital Prime over here, but damn I don't wanna miss this... I'd like to relive that concert again and again. So yes anyone with Belgacom make us a copy and send it to us! ASAP!!! cheesy
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  2. no fucking way they will be just airing this on Belgacom, you goddamn fucks crazy
    we need copies now shame
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    DreamTheater wrote
    fommes wrote

What???? Are you sure? we only have Telenet digital Prime over here, but damn I don't wanna miss this... I'd like to relive that concert again and again. So yes anyone with Belgacom make us a copy and send it to us! ASAP!!! cheesy

Oh oh! If anyone knows when, please post it here. My stepbrother has a telenet recording box.
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    No, the John Williams concert will only be available on Belgacom TV on demand, starting this week and for multiple weeks. (I've asked Marian Ponnet about this and this is what she said.)
    So, if you know someone who has Belgacom TV and is able to record this... Let us know!

It won't be on Telenet, unfortunately. It's the WSA that was shown on the digital offshoot "Canvas +" yesterday - unfortunately with very unfortunate edits.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Canvas+?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Christodoulides wrote
    Canvas+?
    It's a digital-only secondary channel of Canvas.
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    And Canvas is one of our national television broadcast channels. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thanks! I knew Canal+ and i thought wtf wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008
    Is it possible to watch it online perhaps?
  3. I want this, now angry
  4. :ECHO ON:

I WANT THIS, NOW crazy crazy crazy

:ECHO OFF:
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  5. DreamTheater wrote
    :ECHO ON:

I WANT THIS, NOW crazy crazy crazy

:ECHO OFF:

thanks dude smile