• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2009

applause biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2009
    Edgy humor by FReCKLeD FINGeR biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2009 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2009
    The 80's anti-piracy campaigns biggrin

(although my initial reaction was to want to hit the screen)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2009 edited

Okay, okay. Wait a minute.

A) That ain't a real dog. It's a furry rat. B) The cat is the one with the problem and C) The cat ran off.

tongue biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote

Okay, okay. Wait a minute.

A) That ain't a real dog. It's a furry rat. B) The cat is the one with the problem and C) The cat ran off.

tongue biggrin

You have to admit it's hard to argue with the mans logic here D, if it's a point you're trying to make you've just shot yourself in the foot.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    At least the cat had the balls and dared! And most dogs walking around in urban environments are like THAT nowadays wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'd like to see that cat try that with my dog.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I'd like to see that cat try that with my dog.

My cat would......he's an idiot!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    GO GOMEZ!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You have issues Demetris. dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    GO GOMEZ!

beer

Last week an old friend visited me, along with his Staffordshire Bull Terrier ( not a breed I'm particularly keen on, they're usually bred for fighting ), I thought Gomez had gone out but he came running in, ran straight over the dog and faced him off, back arched and tail fluffed up like some giant squirrel, luckily the dog was on it's lead and I put Gomez out in the garden. I think it was a territorial thing, out on the street Gomez would have run a mile at the sight of that dog.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    GO GOMEZ!

beer

Last week an old friend visited me, along with his Staffordshire Bull Terrier ( not a breed I'm particularly keen on, they're usually bred for fighting ), I thought Gomez had gone out but he came running in, ran straight over the dog and faced him off, back arched and tail fluffed up like some giant squirrel, luckily the dog was on it's lead and I put Gomez out in the garden. I think it was a territorial thing, out on the street Gomez would have run a mile at the sight of that dog.

punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2009
    Ah; technology.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Next you'll be telling me they've invented wireless phones!? Tis witchcraft! WITCHCRAFT!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Ah; technology.

WOW! Everything moves sooooooooooooo fast these days, I don't think I can keep up anymore.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri

Event canceled after competitors flee
    The Belgian bodybuilding championship has been canceled after doping officials showed up and all the competitors fled. A doping official says bodybuilders just grabbed their gear and ran off when he came into the room.
    "I have never seen anything like it and hope never to see anything like it again," doping official Hans Cooman said Monday.
    Twenty bodybuilders were entered in the weekend competition. Cooman says the sport has a history of doping "and this incident didn't do its reputation any good."
    During testing of bodybuilding events last year, doping authorities of northern Belgium's Flanders region found that three-quarters of the competitors tested positive.

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=4175375
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    hahaha drugs are everywhere!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2009
    THIS guy is obviously au naturale biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Most disturbing thing i've watched in ages.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote

Well, did he beat Arnold' record?
    I am extremely serious.
  1. BhelPuri wrote

Event canceled after competitors flee
    The Belgian bodybuilding championship has been canceled after doping officials showed up and all the competitors fled. A doping official says bodybuilders just grabbed their gear and ran off when he came into the room.
    "I have never seen anything like it and hope never to see anything like it again," doping official Hans Cooman said Monday.
    Twenty bodybuilders were entered in the weekend competition. Cooman says the sport has a history of doping "and this incident didn't do its reputation any good."
    During testing of bodybuilding events last year, doping authorities of northern Belgium's Flanders region found that three-quarters of the competitors tested positive.

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=4175375

haha, yes we heard of that
    Belgium rules biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2009 edited
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote

Well, did he beat Arnold' record?

I just read up on it Thor, turns out Arnold's record had been beat long ago by 'Lee Haney' ( 8 times Mr Olympia to Arnold's 7 ), Ronnie Coleman equalled Haney but didn't break his record.

Arnold Schwarzenegger - 6, 2" and 235Ibs

Ronnie Coleman - 5, 11" and 280Ibs shocked That's 3" shorter but 45 solid Ibs heavier than Arnold....those smarties must be a lot more pokey than in Arnold's day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2009
    This very
    clever girl here.

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    This very
    clever girl here.

biggrin

I think the failblog fails... wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    This very
    clever girl here.

biggrin

I think the failblog fails... wink

Ahhhh, ye olde urban legend wink cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    angry
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    angry

No worries D, we all fall for stuff sometimes......remember my old Titanic True / False? shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Erm...no? Do i Want to remember? wink