• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    Hmm...

NASTY!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009
    I am not sure if everyone will find this screw-up of fairy-tale icons funny, or disturbing, but i surely giggled.

fallen princess
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009
    Oh and politicians never fail to amuse me too. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2009
    Sexual questions lol
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Eeeeuuuuugggghhhh!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Two funny things: 1 - The Question is labeled as resolved and 2 - It is the best answer CHOSEN BY ASKER.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  1. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2009 edited
    Madonna's directors and video editors; imagine the workload they have making her looking like this, when in reality she looks like this!
  2. The way she looks for real doesn't prevent her from getting laid, I'm afraid.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2009
    What the frag happened to her arm??? That's GOT to be a photoshop.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    What the frag happened to her arm??? That's GOT to be a photoshop.

Not really; she looks a lot like that lately; just image google search her, if you dare. vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Gee, I never was a big fan of Madonna's looks, but I was kinda impressed by how toned she always was (you know, the same way that women bodybuilders can exert that same mixture of awe, fascination and slight repulsion).

But this has got to be some weird trick of the light.
    It's like bio-mechanics! Three pieces of skin randomly glued together or something.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Madonna's directors and video editors; imagine the workload they have making her looking like this, when in reality she looks like this!

Lets be honest here, it's not that bad for 50 yrs.

Still, from the moment I first saw her ( wayyyyyy back on a Channel 4 show called The Tube and she was barely known ) I have NEVER fancied her.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Gee, I never was a big fan of Madonna's looks, but I was kinda impressed by how toned she always was (you know, the same way that women bodybuilders can exert that same mixture of awe, fascination and slight repulsion).

But this has got to be some weird trick of the light.
    It's like bio-mechanics! Three pieces of skin randomly glued together or something.

Those pics are 100% real, no doubt about it.

Madonna has had that muscled look for a very long time now..........where y' been hiding buddy? Helmand Province!? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2009 edited
    No,, you misunderstand: like I said, I rather like (or at the very least am impressed by) her toned look. It's this photo that looks like it's been doctored, or just taken at the weirdest angle possible.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Cylon birth gone wrong methinks. *shudders*
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    No,, you misunderstand: like I said, I rather like (or at the very least am impressed by) her toned look. It's this photo that looks like it's been doctored, or just taken at the weirdest angle possible.

Okay.

Still, it is for real. I know my anatomy inside out, I can even accurately draw the entire musculature of human anatomy from memory.

Nothing odd, just an unflattering angle is all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You certainly know your stuff, so I'll take your word for it. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I don't have an argument against her or her looks for her age (50+) but when this piece of sack is considered the sex symbol of the world, that's when i reach for ma buckit.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Madonna just ISN'T sexy and NEVER has been however hard she's tried and boy, did she try her hardest.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    The Mummy!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Mad-onna-ho-tep
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    lol
  3. lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2009
    applause
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2009
    This lucky sob! Made me awe in envy!
  4. lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2009
    Not so funny actually, scorpions on a plane! shocked

http://avherald.com/h?article=41cf2e49&opt=0
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    This lucky sob! Made me awe in envy!

applause cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Still, it is for real. I know my anatomy inside out, I can even accurately draw the entire musculature of human anatomy from memory.

Nothing odd, just an unflattering angle is all.

With everyone now going gaga over Madonna's arms, it was just a matter of time before the Sun came up with another quality topic.
    It does show beyond a shadow of a doubt though that it's not just an unflattering angle.

shocked

Why do people do this to themselves?
    Seriously? sad