• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2009
    BhelPuri wrote
    Human synthesizer with conductive skin paint! (Or another excuse to give a demo with hot models)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IObPkUFq0hg

Never enough excuses for hot babes! The actual meaning behind the video is crappy though wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2009
    I thought the track was quite catchy cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2009
    Martijn broke the Translation Party!

There's a website that translates back and forth between Japanese and English until equilibrium has been found.
    Here's an example.

Turns out that if you use Martijn's now-famous Mother Theresa quote (see Timmer's signature above) it oscillates and doesn't find equilibrium (thanks to a comma).
    http://translationparty.com/#2226661
    spin
  1. Oh do not thank me. I have people trying to just do my bit. I am the Mother Teresa is like and I like penis

applause
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Oh do not thank me. I have people trying to just do my bit. I am the Mother Teresa is like and I like penis

applause

Too much information there, Pawel! wink
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LOL biggrin

Maybe you'd like to re-read what you just wrote Pawel wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. I just quoted one of the results lol
  3. It's VERY funny. Thanks for making me laugh. applause
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2009
    Check out this Norwegian artist, who uses an actual dead hand as paintbrush:

http://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/2008/06/12/537986.html

Yes, it's in Norwegian, but just look at the video.

Morbid.
    I am extremely serious.
  4. rolleyes

Why of all things use a rotting hand for painting?

So he can claim he's an original artist?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    The video wouldn't play?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    The video wouldn't play?

Oh? It works fine here. Either your browser doesn't have the appropriate plug-in or it's some sort of national limitation. Perhaps others can verify?
    I am extremely serious.
  5. I had this too the first time (black screen), just refresh the page.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2009
    BhelPuri wrote
    Martijn broke the Translation Party!

There's a website that translates back and forth between Japanese and English until equilibrium has been found.
    Here's an example.

Turns out that if you use Martijn's now-famous Mother Theresa quote (see Timmer's signature above) it oscillates and doesn't find equilibrium (thanks to a comma).
    http://translationparty.com/#2226661
    spin

applause I love automatic translation! It's always funny
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2009
    DreamTheater wrote
    rolleyes

The same reason many so-called artists do really stupid and idiotic things just to call attention to their name and...ahem, artistry, like the other dude who tied up a hungry dog in a gallery and let the poor animal die of hunger last year in front of fuckheads spectators who didn't do the obvious (i.e. lynch the bastard) and called it a work of art : their heads are full of sh*t.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Christodoulides wrote
    DreamTheater wrote
    rolleyes

The same reason many so-called artists do really stupid and idiotic things just to call attention to their name and...ahem, artistry, like the other dude who tied up a hungry dog in a gallery and let the poor animal die of hunger last year in front of fuckheads spectators who didn't do the obvious (i.e. lynch the bastard) and called it a work of art : their heads are full of sh*t.

Now THAT is obviously going FAR over the line. In this country, he would have been arrested for animal molestation.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Here, that guy would have had the shit kicked out of him.
  6. You serious D? crazy

Another example of mankind doing atrocious things to nature, animals and whatnot, all for the sake of human entertainment. I despise such tactics. Like the bull fights in Spain, equally despicable.

Damn those people, damn them to hell...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It's like with fox hunting in this country, the hunters always said it helps the farmers and the land as a form of pest control, not once ( to my memory ) did one hunter ever say the REAL reason they did this bloodthirsty abomination....'because we ENJOY it'.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    It's like with fox hunting in this country, the hunters always said it helps the farmers and the land as a form of pest control, not once ( to my memory ) did one hunter ever say the REAL reason they did this bloodthirsty abomination....'because we ENJOY it'.

Foxes are "pest"?!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    DreamTheater wrote
    You serious D? crazy

Another example of mankind doing atrocious things to nature, animals and whatnot, all for the sake of human entertainment. I despise such tactics. Like the bull fights in Spain, equally despicable.

Damn those people, damn them to hell...

Yeah, it 'caused quite a stir. You won't have difficulties find a link for the story via google.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote

Foxes are "pest"?!

They carry diseases and are quite prolific in British cities, I see them often.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Christodoulides wrote

I doubt that it actually happened like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_Habacuc_Vargas

I think the actual art that is intended is people's reaction to this fake story.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2009 edited
    I guess the realization that they rule your life is not that funny. But still.

Info: House Minority Leader Lawrence F. Cafero Jr., R-Norwalk, far right, speaks while colleagues play solitaire on their computers as the House convenes to vote on a new budget for the fiscal year in the Capitol, in Hartford, Conn., Monday, Aug., 31, 2009.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2009
    Oh, and fsm.

I don't expect everyone to understand this so don't bother much. shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote
    Oh, and fsm.

That was one of the highlights of the Princess Diana thread!
  7. What was the context? biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Laughing your ass off.

Or crying, NOT from laughter.

Or both.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Indeed.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Oh, and fsm.

That was one of the highlights of the Princess Diana thread!

I've followed that thread, it's the creepiest thread ever.