• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009 edited
    It was an unflattering angle in relation to the picture we talked about before.

Madonna does look pretty rank though, she looks like she's been a brick layer all her life.

Still nothing a few pies and beers couldn't sort out. biggrin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009 edited
    You're not wrong!

beer eat

Do they have vegan, glacierwater cooled kaballah-OK'd pies? confused
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009
    That's amazingly disgusting. And I was eating when I clicked on those pictures! That chick seriously needs to eat some cheese burgers.

Peter vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Still, it is for real. I know my anatomy inside out, I can even accurately draw the entire musculature of human anatomy from memory.

Nothing odd, just an unflattering angle is all.

With everyone now going gaga over Madonna's arms, it was just a matter of time before the Sun came up with another quality topic.
    It does show beyond a shadow of a doubt though that it's not just an unflattering angle.

shocked

Why do people do this to themselves?
    Seriously? sad

I laughed; hard.

Sorry shame
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009
    Madonna laughs harder..........all the way to the bank.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2009
    There are skank-ho's (can't believe i said that) who make almost equal or more money than her; should i envy them too? wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2009 edited
    No.

Who are these 'skank - ho's' who make more money than her?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Whatever you think of Madonna as an artist, as a business woman in the industry she's smart, experienced and tough as nails.
    I think she may well be the best-earning artist in the business today of you count all ventures she has a hand in.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    D still hasn't said who the 'skank ho's are who make equal or more money than her.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2009
    You want names? or addresses? wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Just names!

Now you must put up or shut up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What are you? Madonna's lawyer? Or you want the snank-ho's for your own pleasure tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    snack-hos?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2009 edited
    D., your hand is called, and the cameras are rolling...now do you have a Straight Flush? Or just a couple of twos? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Actually, to put this to bed for now: Madonna actually is the richest female vocal artist today.

The only woman that makes more is Oprah Winfrey (but she doesn't sing).
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    D., your hand is called, and the cameras are rolling...now do you have a Straight Flush? Or just a couple of twos? wink

Folded I believe.

D makes a rubbish poker player.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    That Forbes list I linked to is from 2008, but in fact, she's well on her way for 2009 as well.
    "#1 on 2009 Music Money Makers List with a $242,176,466 income, coming from the highest-earning tour that took place in 2008" (from wikipedia)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    That 'figure digging a hole' icon I suggested would have been well used on D by now biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

Folded I believe.

D makes a rubbish poker player.

True; i don't know how to play poker shame
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2009
    FACT!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    p.s. I don't know how to play poker either. biggrin wink

....'bout time I took it up eh!?lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    shocked Oh! shocked
    Erm. I can't play either. At all.
    But I'd love to learn!!

Say! Here's an idea! How about I invite you two gentleman for a friendly game? smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Howabout I just put my money in the hands of those fine Nigerian investors.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Aw! sad
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Okay, I'll play you at poker but you have to play me at Pool after.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Certainly! It's a deal! Why not, indeed?
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Timmer wrote
    p.s. I don't know how to play poker either. biggrin wink

....'bout time I took it up eh!?lol

I can't either. It wouldn't be a big deal if I hadn't drunkenly accepted an invite to an upcoming poker night with my uncle and some of his friends last weekend!

slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2009
    This is bizarre-

A schoolboy has gained a qualification for getting on a bus - despite not knowing he had taken the test.
    Bobby McHale, 15, received a letter from an exam board recognising his ability to walk to the bus stop, wait for it to arrive and to board the vehicle.
    A spokesman for the exam board said the certificate is a formal recognition of students' success "outside of the normal qualifications framework."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpres … e0BxbspTeg
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2009
    I'm rarely surprised by anything anymore. rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2009 edited
    Human synthesizer with conductive skin paint! (Or another excuse to give a demo with hot models)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IObPkUFq0hg