• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009
    It is pretty much normal here for this time of the year. A high in the 80's with a lot lower humidity and a low around 60. They keep predicting rain but its not happening so far.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
  1. Very good job, Erik. He's prepared for his sister coming and he knows you love him and he won't be jealous. Pretty great job smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    We're all keeping you, Janet and Charlotte in our thoughts, Erik (as well as Mr. Moo, who will probably have a hard time understanding what all the stress is about).

In my thoughts too Erik.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Everything will be fine Erik. Your girls will be in my thoughts and prayers too.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Next week to scotland: Wich weather Can i expect?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Rain, rain , rain and a splattering of haggis.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Nautilus wrote

Variety is the spice of life as they say biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Erik Woods wrote
    We've had a fair share of wet weather the past few summers which is strange for this time of year! Usually, we are suffering with smog and hellish temperatures. Last year we were bombarded with thunderstorm after thunderstorm after thunderstorm. This year, the weather has been unseasonable cool... which has been fantastic! (easy on the wallet too... AC hasn't been on as much) However, it's been really, really wet. We built our back deck last year (see Back of the House photo above) but have only spent a few nice evenings out there which is quite unfortunate. Hopefully, August will be nice to us... especially when the new baby arrives.

-Erik-

Congrats Erik, all the best to the mother and father beer kiss
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  3. Timmer wrote
    Nautilus wrote

Variety is the spice of life as they say biggrin

Do you think he knows about the midges?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009
    The wee blighters? No! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Had a big thunderstorm and rain yesterday night, and also a terrible power outage. Temperature and humidity both went down significantly, now enjoying the quite pleasant weather!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I know Erik that all will be well my friend. Don't ask me how I just know.

I experienced some rain today something I've missed for 6 months. Even the hot days here aren't too bad because there is a breeze. I'm just afraid of that damn breeze when it gets really cold, yikes.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    sdtom wrote
    I know Erik that all will be well my friend. Don't ask me how I just know.

Thanks my good friend who I have never ever met in person. biggrin

[b]sdtom wro
    I experienced some rain today something I've missed for 6 months. Even the hot days here aren't too bad because there is a breeze. I'm just afraid of that damn breeze when it gets really cold, yikes.

A "breeze" in the dead of winter is an open handed slap in the face. I recommend doing what bears do... hibernate... and only come out of your cave once spring has arrived.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    A big downpour followed by sunshine.....it's getting like India here. dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Timmer wrote
    A big downpour followed by sunshine.....it's getting like India here. dizzy

bhangra
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom

A "breeze" in the dead of winter is an open handed slap in the face. I recommend doing what bears do... hibernate... and only come out of your cave once spring has arrived.

-Erik-

I figure it this way. I'm going to have to go out in it to get to the airport to go to San Diego for a visit and return to go back to my apartment. smile

Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Sunny but unseasonably cool today! I like it!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Congrats Erik, all the best to the mother and father beer kiss

I know this isn't the thread for this but this is where it came up... wink

Charlotte arrives tomorrow at 8am. I'll send pictures and an update when I get back from the hospital.

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    All the best friend. beer
  4. All the best, Erik!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    All the best, Erik! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    bounce in expectation!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    It will all be good.

Cloudy, muggy, and maybe 80. Overall, not bad.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009 edited
    AH HURRAY TO THE NEW ARRIVALS! Erik, we are all waiting and our thoughts are with you!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009
    Only on maintitles do you look in the weather thread to hear of anything further about Erik, yikes cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2009
    Congratulations Erik! I see that baby Charlotte has arrived! fireworks
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Aaah, fantastic! Congratulations with Charlotte!

I make her an instant member here, due to the low number of women here.

We need a new thread for the weather though.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    A baby sister for Liam fireworks

Congratulations Erik and Janet, I wish you all health and good fortune. beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2009 edited
    Bregt wrote
    Aaah, fantastic! Congratulations with Charlotte!

I make her an instant member here, due to the low number of women here.

We need a new thread for the weather though.

Charlotte Autumn Woods. Youngest. MainTitles. Member. Ever. biggrin cool

And to keep topic, one moment it's sunshine and then it's raining....the weather is all over the place today dizzy