• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2009
    Oh! Timmy, give us some rain over here. biggrin
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Who d' fug is Timmy?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    YOU! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Okay Kim Sun-il. We play.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Mrs Moo! Welcome! punk wave
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Timmer wrote
    Okay Kim Sun-il. We play.

lol great stuff! I am ready! let us play! biggrin

By the way, i like your signature! Great one from Martina, oops, Martijn. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    Mrs Moo! Welcome! punk wave

applause
    I'm pretty sure this is not the first thread Erik will be looking in, but I join the chorus of joy and well wishing nonetheless in a rousing choir of welcome to a new little Canadian citizen.

I propose an honorary MT Membership. punk

fireworks wine champagne fireworks bounce punk
    bhangra bhangra bhangra
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2009 edited
    Thanks guys! Here are the details.

Charlotte Autumn Woods FINALLY arrived Wednesday morning at 8:46am via C-section. She’s 6 pounds 9 oz. Baby is doing well. Her heart rates seems to be stabilizing but she will be in the Neonatal Unit for a while.

Janet is doing well. She’s on Tylenol 3 to help with the pain and is resting comfortably. She’s a trooper.

Dad is a bit beat but relived. I got a good nights rest and will be heading back to the hospital today.

Liam (Mr Moo) got to see his sister (Miss Moo) yesterday afternoon but seemed to be more interested in all the clocks in the room and the one baby with the funky blue neon nights above his crib.

Here's a couple of photos of the new bundle of joy! She has a feeding tube in her nose until she starts breastfeeding.

Photo #1 | Photo #2

There are more photos via Facebook by clicking HERE! People who aren't on Facebook should still be able to see the pictures.

-Erik-

PS - Todays weather.... sunny with a few clouds. A high of 25°C.
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Martijn wrote
    I'm pretty sure this is not the first thread Erik will be looking in

shame
    OK. I was wrong. dizzy

Awww, Erik. She's bootiful!
    CONGRATULATIONS to all three of you, togather of course with very best wishes for speedy recovery by all.
    punk kiss beer

Erik Woods wrote
    PS - Todays weather.... sunny with a few clouds. A high of 25°C.

applause
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Congrats, Erik! She's lovely! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    wow, congratulations Erik! So cute kiss

By the way how your son got the name of Mr Moo? biggrin
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Miya wrote

He was on formula since day one and absolutely LOVED the stuff. When we move him off formula to Milk he might have died and gone to heaven. Liam loves his milk hence the name Mr. Moo.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    Erik Woods wrote
    Miya wrote

He was on formula since day one and absolutely LOVED the stuff. When we move him off formula to Milk he might have died and gone to heaven. Liam loves his milk hence the name Mr. Moo.

-Erik-

haha cute tale. It will be a nice story to tell him when he grows up smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    She's lookin' good, Erik! Thanks for sharing.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Congrats Erik, she looks beautiful
    Now use film music as background music when she goes to sleep, and all will be well with her wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2009
    Ironic but the name of the apartment complex I live in is Autumn Woods
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Maybe one day Charlotte Autumn Woods will come and visit Tom at Autumn Woods, yikes!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2009 edited
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Congrats Erik, she looks beautiful
    Now use film music as background music when she goes to sleep, and all will be well with her wink

Liam for the first two years went to sleep with film music on. We then changed it over to a CD with more songs for my wife as she was the one putting him to bed and wanted to her different music. There are still a few film music pieces on that CD including "Relationship Montage" from For The Love of the Game and "A Mother's Lullaby" from Passion of Mind.

I'm creating a new disc for Charlotte for when she gets home.

-Erik-

PS - Charlotte's theme tune is "Autumn Forever" from Autumn in New York. We do like "Charlotte's Elegy" as well but that's a bit morbid. BTW, Liam's theme tune was and still is Hurley's Handouts from Lost. He has the score from that piece framed on his wall as well.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2009 edited
    I can't think of anything more appropriate for the arrival of a new life ( well, music wise ) than John Barry's Gifts of Nature from The Beyondness of Things, a gorgeous, simple piece and yet so deep and meaningful.

Liam has framed Giacchino music?? cool !
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Erik, these news are wonderful and so is your beautiful daughter! You made my day my friend, really. I wish you and your newly-grown family all the best of wishes, love and health! Thanks for sharing the photos of Miss Moo beer wave
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Congratz!
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2009 edited
    Heavy rain here, but I have to do the laundry a lot today... crazy where's the sunny sky of a few days ago?
  2. In a couple of days time, we will have various days with up to 30 degrees or more
    man, I won't be able to sleep at all

Plus, you can't do a bloody thing because it is too hot
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2009
    At last! A warm, sunny day. I had forgotten what they were like. This is the worst summer EVER (well, except for last year and the year before).
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    It's cloudy today, with brief interuptions of sun. I hope it stays that way coz I'm going on a bicycling trip with a couple of buddies of mine soon (out in the Oslo wetlands/forests).
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Southall wrote
    At last! A warm, sunny day. I had forgotten what they were like. This is the worst summer EVER (well, except for last year and the year before).

we're having a more than respectable summer, at least now nobody can complain the summer sucks, because this is one of the better summers of the last couple of years
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Had some moderate rainfall today. Still quite humid though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    The temp here in Minnesota has been tolerable for me so far.
    Thomas