• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2011
    Our weather this time of the year can be a bit erratic. Tomorrow and Sunday the temperature is rising to 90 degrees from 60.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2011
    Major weather pattern change coming up. Much colder with winds from the north.
    Tom
  1. sdtom wrote
    Major weather pattern change coming up. Much colder with winds from the north.
    Tom

Brrrr!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2011
    Like they can correctly predict the weather. Rain today= Sunny and clear skies with unlimited visiblilty
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2011
    Been very windy in Norway recently. The hurricane Berit actually claimed two lives last week (two members of a film crew). But it's mostly the western regions. Here in the sheltered east, it's just been a bit windy, no hurricane or anything.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2011
    Clear and a bit chilly for San Diego. High is hovering around 60 with a low in the 40's.
    Tom smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2011
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe, attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, I watched the sea-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate, all these moments lost to me on this friggin cold and cloudy night...pah!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. applause
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2011
    Clear and even a little bit colder than yesterday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2011
    Clear and cold for us tonight. 42 is nippy
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    It seems to be getting colder here every night, it's horrible. It's caught us a little off guard too since we had a relatively mild October. Then... BHAM!

Not nice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    We're stuck in a very livable pattern that is 60-40. I can certainly live with that.
  3. We have not had any snow overnight but we had a bit of hail and some sleety rain.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2011
    We're going to be in this nice pattern of 60-40 all week.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2011
    SNOW!!

First snowfall in Oslo for the winter happening right now. Not so strange, perhaps, since the temperature has been hovering around 0 degrees and less lately.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2011
    We're in the same weather pattern of 60-40
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Removed the blinds today to find a totally snow-covered landscape waiting outside. It's not a LOT of snow in Norwegian terms, but still. It has begun.... sad
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    The day you hate snow is the day you become old.

It happened to me last year. sad
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I love snow, it's when it turns into compacted slippery ice that I hate it and living in a busy city it isn't long before everything is a dodgy skating-rink.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Well, yeah, true. I love snow when it's snow... but not the aftermath. (Which is never something you care about much when you're a kid!)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    If it gets icy this year I might as well put my crampons on my hiking boots, really handy for treading on the shoes of people who annoy and irritate devil
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2011 edited
    Timmer wrote
    I love snow, it's when it turns into compacted slippery ice that I hate it and living in a busy city it isn't long before everything is a dodgy skating-rink.

That's how it is now. Temperature is -5 degrees, so much of the snow that fell yesterday has turned into rockhard ice. I almost slipped on my ass four times during my walk to the grocery stores a couple of hours ago.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2011
    No snow here but pretty chilly for SD
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2011 edited
    It's expected to reach -15 degrees on Sunday (5 degrees Fahrenheit).

freezing
    I am extremely serious.
  4. Scotland taking a bit of a battering at the moment. Gusts of up to 165 mph been recorded in the Cairngorms!! Measured at over 1200 metres but still blowy (record is 173 mph).

Lots of disruption in Falkirk and the rest of the "central belt".
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2011
    I saw a bit on the news, looks very rough.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2011
    I like snow. Because it's beautiful and because I live only five minutes by bike from work.
    Maykel has to drive 100 km to work, so snow always means danger then. Or just being on the road too long.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2011
    Our weather pattern is still the same. I sure can't complain.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2011
    Our weather pattern is going to change to rain and highs only in the 50's for the coming week. This is about as close to winter as we get.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2011
    Tim, you would have loved Oslo today!

The entire city is basically one big ice rink, since milder weather and rain polished the ice throughout the night. I walked to the hospital earlier today, and had to walk on the car streets since the sidewalks were completely glazed. Crazy. It's also been a record day for the 'car rescue service' (or whatever it's called in English), with 1600 cases in and around Oslo.
    I am extremely serious.