• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2011
    Alan, I can't remember but do you live near the sea?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Timmer wrote
    Alan, I can't remember but do you live near the sea?

The Dee Estuary coast is about a mile away from the front of the house and the open sea is about 8 miles along the estuary coastline.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2011 edited
    Yup, the cold has definitely set it. Around 2 degrees Celsius right now, and it's been below zero for the last few nights. Still no snow (thank God), but the frost on the streets won't disappear, even during the height of the day. Made me tread carefully on my bicycle today.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2011
    I'm glad to be in San Diego. We'll have a high of around 65 today. It is a bit dark now but the overcast from the ocean will burn off by noon.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2011 edited
    -3 degrees Celsius now.

It has begun.

freezing
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2011
    Same deal today. A high of about 65
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2011
    Major fog today as the weather pattern is changing once again. They're predicting rain for the weekend.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2011
    No wind, heavy overcast, and waiting for rain.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2011
    Still waiting for the rain.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Waiting for Godot.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    In the last month they've predicted nine days of rain and I think we've had one. Not a very good percentage.
    Tom
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Waiting for Godot.

I'm waiting for an..........
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2011
    We finally got a bit of rain. Not nearly the amount they predicted. The temperature is cool for SD at 51 degrees.
    • CommentAuthorBlu
    Quite the contrary, over the last few weeks we've been getting a lot of rain. In fact more than we have had in the last 50 years, or so claim the officials. It has been causing all kinds of problems here and there but I suppose seeing how the sky has been cruel to us (at least for as long as I have lived to say) I think nobody can complain! Nice clean air. That's quite a rarity for the capital city, especially during the cold seasons.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    We are also clear of smog for a change.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2011
    the rain has finally arrived.
  2. A bit of a foggy start this morning. Glad I don't have to travel far this morning.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Clear and cold for San Diego. Remember cold is 50 degrees.
    tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    sdtom wrote
    Clear and cold for San Diego. Remember cold is 50 degrees.
    tom

To you, maybe. wink
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2011
    Got down to 48 this am which I realize is t-shirt weather for many of you. After you've lived in San Diego for a time its a bit nippy.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Where I live it is dark outside at the moment. But that is because the sun is below the horizon.
    I will keep you posted.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Right now it's a tiny bit lighter than where you are Steven, that's because I'm a tiny bit further west than you are but in about 10 minutes it'll be just as dark as where you are but I do wonder whether the place where you are will be even a tiny bit more darker by then than where I am where it's still not quite as dark as where you are?

Pressing questions indeed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2011
    As I look out at the horizon this morning I can see the fog and overcast moving in. Our Thanksgiving is suppose to be rainy. Temperature is 50 degrees.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Right now it's a tiny bit lighter than where you are Steven, that's because I'm a tiny bit further west than you are but in about 10 minutes it'll be just as dark as where you are but I do wonder whether the place where you are will be even a tiny bit more darker by then than where I am where it's still not quite as dark as where you are?

Pressing questions indeed.

Low and behold the sun rose the next the day! I've been keeping notes all day, I'll send you a pdf if you want?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    That's probably the wise thing to do, I mean, for all I know you could be lying!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2011
    Cold and rainy on this Thanksgiving Day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    Low and behold the sun rose the next the day!

It's actually "lo and behold", 'lo' being an ancient abbreviation of 'look'.
    I'm being pedantic. shame
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Steven wrote

Damn! I missed a chance to pull ol' StevO up slant

There would be no shame from me for being pedantic wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    Steven wrote

Dammit! slant

We will forever be playing this game, Timmer... dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    wave spin