• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2012
    -4 degrees in Oslo right now.

It has begun.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2012
    It's very cold here too....just not quite that cold wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2012
    5ºC here

freezing
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2012 edited
    Two weeks of winter is coming! Snow in the 'mountains' and barely 5 degrees during the day. This I want the snow to fall here and not in Spain!!! angry
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Bregt wrote
    Two weeks of winter is coming! Snow in the 'mountains' and barely 5 degrees during the day. This I want the snow to fall here and not in Spain!!! angry

Me too! I don't want snow in Spain...snow means COLD!

Although a nice, beautiful snowfall is probably the most relaxing thing ever
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Ah....5 degrees; I YEARN for that.

Tomorrow, -14 degrees is expected here in Oslo, with felt temperature at -22 degrees (because of winds).

I really, really hope the central heating system gets better.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Thor wrote

Tomorrow, -14 degrees is expected here in Oslo, with felt temperature at -22 degrees (because of winds).

WTF!?
    shocked

Thor wrote
    I really, really hope the central heating system gets better.

Damn, I hope it as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Marselus wrote
    Bregt wrote

And Cold means heat, petroleum, electricity, bills, goddamnit dear God, you better keep this shit away from us, Spain, Portugal, Italy and the rest of the poor E.U gang this year! Send it all to the friggin Germans! wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Demetris wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Bregt wrote

And Cold means heat, petroleum, electricity, bills, goddamnit dear God, you better keep this shit away from us, Spain, Portugal, Italy and the rest of the poor E.U gang this year! Send it all to the friggin Germans! wink

punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    He, he....EU -- I don't know why you want to hang out with those crazy people! wink
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I don't know either rolleyes
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    It is what they call freezing fog this morning, uk
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote

Mountains? uhm

I want PROOF! wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2012
    Hovering around -20 degrees now....this is about as cold as it gets in Oslo during any given year.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THE CENTRAL HEATING ALREADY!!!!

crazy
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    'ouch!' freezing
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Fuck Thor, that's terrible! How on earth, in Norway of all places, can the heating not be fixed?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2012 edited
    Beats me.

I alerted the owner twice over the weekend, and it seems a bit more heat is flowing through the pipes now. All I've had in the meantime is a skimpy electric oven.

I just hope it continues to heat up, because it's expected to get EVEN COLDER in the coming days.

Geezes, what is this? A cold front from Siberia?!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2012 edited
    Incidentally, tonight's record was -32,3 C in the inland mountains. That's about 65 C colder than it is in Rio de Janeiro right now. Ah....Rio, I miss it.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Here in the EU it's really nice and comfy and cosy. cool :palmtree: cocktail :sunscreen:
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Martijn wrote
    Here in the EU it's really nice and comfy and cosy. cool :palmtree: cocktail :sunscreen:

BOOOOH to EUUUUUU!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2012
    Icy and freezing thick fog outside.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2012 edited
    Thor wrote
    Martijn wrote

BOOOOH to EUUUUUU!

Did it get a bit warmer since half of the EU costumes was in Oslo? wink
    You should be glad Cameron wasn't there. it would've been a lot colder then -40 degrees!

Freezing here as well. Went for a run yesterday at 2 degrees apparently. Only a lost and not very lightweight lady was there as well. I'm never lucky!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2012 edited
    Bregt wrote
    Thor wrote
    Martijn wrote

BOOOOH to EUUUUUU!

Did it get a bit warmer since a lot of Europe was in Oslo? wink

Freezing here as well. Went for a run yesterday at 2 degrees apparently. Only a lost and not very lightweight lady was there as well. I'm never lucky!

Well, of course, Bregt! Only a few people would be crazy enough to run in that cold.

Yeah, we've been invaded by European politicians these last few days (along with Sarah Jessica Parker, Gerard Butler, Kylie Minogue and other artists) with the whole Nobel Peace Prize thing....I think they've been a bit nippy! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Was David Cameron not there? Geez but I'd happily drop kick him into a fjord.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    He wasn't. I think he got some criticism for that in the UK?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    He's good friends with an ice cave I heard.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorCristian
    It's snowing like in Snow Falling on Cedars outside cool

It seems like a good ideea to listen to the score before I go to bed lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorCristian
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2012
    -18,5 C !!

Ice Age welcome to my neighbour!

punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2012 edited
    Extreme weather here in the South of Norway right now. Literally storm + massive snowfall. It basically looks like you're in the middle of an Antarctic snowstorm. My dad just drove us to my grandmother's place, and it was like driving slalom on the roads with zero visibility. And on each side of the road -- MOUNTAINS of snow! Very dramatic! I thought it was fun, but my dad was pissed off. :D
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2012
    Finally, it's stopped raining.