• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009
    Sunil wrote
    Steven wrote
    With that kind of material we should form a double act.
    Srsly.

What do you mean? confused

I mean will you marry me?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Audie Murphy

Star of approximately 44 Hollywood films was an American war hero and one of the most decorated soldiers of World War II being awarded the Medal of Honor, Murphy was decorated 72 odd US and foreign medals and citations including 5 from France and Belgium. Murphy's Hollywood career started when he was seen by James Cagney on the cover of LIFE magazine. Murphy's biggest hit film was the autobiographical To Hell And Back ( 1955 ) which became Universal's biggest box office hit, a record that stood until the release of JAWS ( 1975 )

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

bump wink I'll continue to bump this EVERYTIME this thread goes off-topic from now on

TRUE - 4

FALSE - 1

bump

Bump
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Steven wrote

SUCKS. What the hell? Are you a gay? vomit I am not that kind of person. Leave me alone. biggrin biggrin
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
  1. Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Audie Murphy

Star of approximately 44 Hollywood films was an American war hero and one of the most decorated soldiers of World War II being awarded the Medal of Honor, Murphy was decorated 72 odd US and foreign medals and citations including 5 from France and Belgium. Murphy's Hollywood career started when he was seen by James Cagney on the cover of LIFE magazine. Murphy's biggest hit film was the autobiographical To Hell And Back ( 1955 ) which became Universal's biggest box office hit, a record that stood until the release of JAWS ( 1975 )

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

bump wink I'll continue to bump this EVERYTIME this thread goes off-topic from now on

TRUE - 4

FALSE - 1

bump

Bump

BUMP
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. Sunil wrote
    Steven wrote

SUCKS. What the hell? Are you a gay? vomit I am not that kind of person. Leave me alone. biggrin biggrin

Ummm, sorry to go off topic, but Sunil, do you have a problem with gay people?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Sunil wrote
    Steven wrote

You're a dude!? Crap.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Audie Murphy

TRUE or FALSE ?

False. Why not.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    PawelStroinski wrote

Certainly not at all. I respect them. But i do believe its some kind of biological and pyschological problems. No offense and no hard feelings. I am not criticizing anybody but i always wonder how a man fall in love with another man? Its very difficult to digest. That's all. Apart from that, i have no problem with them. Its their life. All human have rights to choose their own lifestyle, unless it don't affects surrounding and others.

Have a great day!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Steven wrote

You're a dude!? Crap.

I am the one. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Sunil wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote

Certainly not at all. I respect them. But i do believe its some kind of biological and pyschological problems. No offense and no hard feelings. I am not criticizing anybody but i always wonder how a man fall in love with another man? Its very difficult to digest. That's all. Apart from that, i have no problem with them. Its their life. All human have rights to choose their own lifestyle, unless it don't affects surrounding and others.

Have a great day!

Why don't you come out of that closet and join the par-tay Sunil? cocktail

fireworks goat fireworks
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009 edited
    edit
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Audie Murphy

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

bump

Latest scores

TRUE - 4

FALSE - 3
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Again this thread is becoming confusing.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    So, did anyone catch that Knicks game?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Audie Murphy

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

bump

punk
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  3. Sunil wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote

Have a great day!

It's just as easy as falling in love with another woman. I have gay friends and I just wouldn't like to see bigotry on this wonderful board smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Biological and psychological problems.
    Fucking classic. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Guys, interesting discussion though it is (and I will happily chip in), take it to another thread, yeah?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  4. Which one? Will you create one? smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Just start another thread. This is suppose to be about true/false questions.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Which one? Will you create one? smile

How about this one, this one, or this one?

Or even this one? wink

But like Tom said though, why not just start an off-topic "social issues" thread or something?
    •  
      CommentAuthorManwe
    TRUE
    - What matters is the music -
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    So terribly sorry that a thread at Main Titles went off topic.
    It won't happen again, I'm sure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    rolleyes
    I'm sure I don't really need to explain that this thread is very much a direct proposition-response thread, where going off-topic, especially on a subject that's got nothing to do with the proposition at hand, especially when said subject is extremely broad and sensitive, seriously interrupts the flow of what this specific thread is all about.
    Do I?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Um, TRUE?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Which one? Will you create one? smile

How about this one, this one, or this one?

Or even this one? wink

But like Tom said though, why not just start an off-topic "social issues" thread or something?

cool beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Guys, interesting discussion though it is (and I will happily chip in), take it to another thread, yeah?

Totally agree.

and..........................>>>
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Audie Murphy

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

bump
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I was with you all the way up to the JAWS bit. Hard to believe that something as obscure as TO HELL AND BACK was their biggest hit untill JAWS.

So I'll say FALSE.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Hmmmmmm!? uhm

TRUE - 4

FALSE - 4

A stalemate?