• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2013
    We love censorship. What did you think, the internets has democracy? You don't want that stinky policy, look what happened to the mother of democracy.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2013 edited
    Via Brian Tyler: The soundtrack for his upcoming film "Now You See Me" is now available on iTunes
    The film is about a team of illusionists that pull off incredible bank heists and the music is a cross between vintage groove, classic caper, and modern mystery brought to you by many amazing musicians including the London Philharmonic Orchestra.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/now-y … d651681096
  1. I wish that there was some sort of geographical unity in releasing these scores. There's usually a big publicity drive - and posts by composers on social media - when there's a release in the US. But there's almost no sign of any announcements when they are released later in the year in non-US markets.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2013
    There's world outside US?
  2. Demetris wrote
    There's world outside US?

Yes, there is a world outside the US but there is no world outside of us!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2013
    I was about to say something along the lines of 'never underestimate the ability of some Americans to be moronic ignoramuses of epic proportions' but looking around at some of my own countrymen....... rolleyes
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Timmer wrote
    I was about to say something along the lines of 'never underestimate the ability of some Americans to be moronic ignoramuses of epic proportions' but looking around at some of my own countrymen....... rolleyes

Okay, okay, I'll get my coat! wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2013 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Okay, okay, I'll get my coat! wink

I wish some people would.

Not you though. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2013
    http://youtu.be/xY66jPVV07E

2013 BMI Film/TV Awards Red Carpet Interview: Brian Tyler
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    He hasn't got anything upcoming on IMDB. Is he done for 2013? sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Why would he? check out this profile smile Time to relax and enjoy life now! wink https://www.facebook.com/venusmarie/photos
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Beautiful women, a ferrari and cats. I think he has won the award for manliest composer ever.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Beautiful women, a ferrari and cats. I think he has won the award for manliest composer ever.

Cats?

No offence ( especially considering I'm a cat person cat ) but a manly man animal is a dog, a proper dog, not one of those hand-bag celebrity "dogs" that it would take 5 of to feed one medium sized cat, but a proper dog like a German shepherd, a wolf or a Hyena, now thems proper dogs, thems proper men pets.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I don't think any of that is necessarily 'manly'. His life seems to resemble that of a model more than anything, he's a bit of a pretty boy (which is no bad thing!).

Manly is conducting the orchestra with a motherfucking bloody knife he just used to take down a one-and-a-half ton motherfucking buffalo because his fridge was empty and he needed a new pair of underwear. I don't see Brian Tyler doing that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2013
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote

Cats?

No offence ( especially considering I'm a cat person cat ) but a manly man animal is a dog, a proper dog, not one of those hand-bag celebrity "dogs" that it would take 5 of to feed one medium sized cat, but a proper dog like a German shepherd, a wolf or a Hyena, now thems proper dogs, thems proper men pets.

:lolcat:
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    He seems like the type of composer to get pussy. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I don't think any of that is necessarily 'manly'. His life seems to resemble that of a model more than anything, he's a bit of a pretty boy (which is no bad thing!).

Manly is conducting the orchestra with a motherfucking bloody knife he just used to take down a one-and-a-half ton motherfucking buffalo because his fridge was empty and he needed a new pair of underwear. I don't see Brian Tyler doing that.

Thanks for upping the ante. Oh, and a Ferrari is a fucking girls car unless you're Italian but they're all big girls blouses anyway.
  4. http://fancytuning.com/wp-content/uploa … dition.jpg

N O T H I N G like a P O R S C H E
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2013
    francis wrote
    He seems like the type of composer to get pussy. wink

biggrin beer
  5. Steven wrote

Going onto my list of Best Quotes of 2013. So far this is the only entry I recall.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2013
    I just read on FSM that Brian Tyler will score (or has scored) Assassin's Creed 4. This guy just keeps getting better and better projects to work on. punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2013
    Anthony wrote
    I just read on FSM that Brian Tyler will score (or has scored) Assassin's Creed 4. This guy just keeps getting better and better projects to work on. punk

I'm still waiting to get really excited by him........still waiting.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I think he's recently become a lot more interesting. He's bringing good quality music to projects that would otherwise get rubbish.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    His Iron Man 3 score was pretty good, I liked the theme.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2013 edited
    So...Brian Tyler is now also scoring Thor: The Dark World, replacing Carter Burwell.

So in the space of about two weeks where I thought he was taking a break, it turns out he's already written music for a major game franchise, is now going to do another Marvel superhero movie and is also doing the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie next year.

Good man.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2013
    Anthony wrote
    So...Brian Tyler is now also scoring Thor: The Dark World, replacing Carter Burwell.

I'm not disappointed by this.
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote

So in the space of about two weeks where I thought he was taking a break, it turns out he's already written music for a major game franchise, is now going to do another Marvel superhero movie and is also doing the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie next year.

I would also say he's the front runner for Avengers 2.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    I would in fact be disappointed by that.
    If they're not going to stick with Silvestri well...there's no point in pondering this because people like McNeely are never going to get the nod...

If they made Tyler the franchise composer and allowed him to create thematic continuity for all the characters which would then carry through to Avengers 2, then that wouldn't necessarily be a bad situation.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Scribe wrote
    Anthony wrote

I'm not disappointed by this.

I am.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2013 edited
    Timmer wrote
    I am.

I can think of a lot better choices than Tyler, but I worry with Burwell that he'd bring the same tongue-in-cheek, "I not-so-secretly hate this film" attitude that he brought to the Twilight series. Which was hilarious in that context, but would be really out of place in a Marvel franchise that has to very carefully walk a tightrope over a chasm of "no one can possibly take this stuff seriously."

A chasm they will most likely plummet into head-first when they add Rocket Raccoon.... biggrin