• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    Oh dear.

Anyhow
    Thor wrote
    Bregt wrote
    punk

I'm preparing for an evening with friends. Due to the fact that they actively want to watch football on tv, I bought myself a bottle of sangria.

Tomorrow I will meet Martijn, Bregje and Martin in Amsterdam. (if all goes well with my train)

Awesomeness! Be sure to post pics, as you always do. I love Amsterdam and would love to go back (I was there as a young teen in the early 90's and really want to experience the notorious nightlife as an adult).

I most certainly will take pictures. I don't know if we'll have much time for sightseeing though, I plan to stay only 4 hours (and travel 8 hours).

I'm off now. See you later Martijn!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm waiting for my mates to turn up, just now I thought they'd arrived when my bell rang, I went to the door with a crazed look on my face, teeth bared in a "gread and gutter and a gottle of gear" look ( hey, it's just personal humour between mates ), opened the door to find two be-suited bible bashers, they looked like rabbits caught in headlamps, I looked from one to the other, kept the crazed look on my face, said nothing and closed the door on them.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    I'm waiting for my mates to turn up, just now I thought they'd arrived when my bell rang, I went to the door with a crazed look on my face, teeth bared in a "gread and gutter and a gottle of gear" look ( hey, it's just personal humour between mates ), opened the door to find two be-suited bible bashers, they looked like rabbits caught in headlamps, I looked from one to the other, kept the crazed look on my face, said nothing and closed the door on them.

LOL! Excellent... biggrin
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    applause
    I imagine their retreat when you closed the door: they must have been certain you'd return in mere seconds with a double-barreled shotgun.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Odd. They aren't allowed to work on Sundays. I wouldn't trust them either!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2010
    Martijn wrote
    applause
    I imagine their retreat when you closed the door: they must have been certain you'd return in mere seconds with a double-barreled shotgun.

I hope so wink I don't want them back.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Odd. They aren't allowed to work on Sundays. I wouldn't trust them either!

confused Never had bible bashers disturbing you on a Sunday morning???
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    They'll see all the little crosses in the front yard where Bregt buries his cats (angry) and think better of it, probably...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    TRUE!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2010 edited
    I do not bury killed cats. I feed their bodies to our chickens.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    One of these nights, you will find a chicken's head in your bed.
    Maybe tonight.
    Maybe not.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn, thanks for sending me Bregt's postal address in my email inbox. beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    That's it. I'm moving. To a cemetery, or perhaps even a mortuary.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I would suggest a Pet Semetary.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Mel just asked if I wanted a beer and I said no.

Shall I see the Doctor?
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    shocked Maybe you were momentarily possessed by another being.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeah, Martijn. spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2010
    It's your feminine side revolting inside of you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2010 edited
    So,what's everybody doing tonight? We know Thor is going to a garden party and Tim is at Glastonbury. How about the rest of the gang? I don't know yet.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    BBQ at a friend's place with some people from uni. Some I haven't seen since long. I'll bring again a bottle of sangria (which last week I had to consume largely by myself).
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2010
    Went shopping for food and drinks and groceries and stuff, and going to cook for the babe and I, stay indoors and watch movies, loud wink We went out last night.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Was at the park with some old college friends having a picnic and playing frisbee. Although I managed to slowly injure myself throughout the afternoon by stacking it a couple of times and cutting my arm while climbing a tree.

Just popped back for a quick shower and now I'm heading out to a BBQ. I've got to ensure I don't drink though otherwise it will jeopardize the plan to go swimming tomorrow!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    I'm still feeling a bit lifeless after getting ultimately triple-jacked over a steeplehammer last night so I'm going to take it easy, have dinner, sit down and watch a film and crack open a bottle of wine later if I can manage it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Went shopping for food and drinks and groceries and stuff, and going to cook for the babe and I, stay indoors and watch movies, loud wink We went out last night.

Seriously, you sound like you're from Baywatch when you say 'babe'. vomit

Although when I read it, I tend to hear an American accent rather than a Greek one. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Went shopping for food and drinks and groceries and stuff, and going to cook for the babe and I, stay indoors and watch movies

Yeah, yeah, watch movies.... wink

I'm going out tonight, some drinks and let's see what happens.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  1. Staying in, with my doggie. Tomorrow a friend visits me and we go out. Had an intense week, so I have to quiet down smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010
    I'm back to 100% and am off to get pie-faced tonight beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010 edited
    Timmer wrote
    I'm back to 100% and am off to get pie-faced tonight beer

Pie-faced? That sounds....good?
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010
    It is! Cheers Marcel beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    Hot and sunny here, I intend to take fruit juice, a book and music into the garden and laze in the sun.

I think some Vaughan Williams is taking my fancy.