• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    Timmer wrote
    Hot and sunny here, I intend to take fruit juice, a book and music into the garden and laze in the sun.

Same here, but change garden for beach.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2010 edited
    A rather special pool competition tonight in honour of my friend Steve who, as many of you know, died this December gone, it would have been his 43rd birthday tomorrow.

A lot of people will be turning up and I hope I'll win it. There's a cup to be won and it will be an annual event.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2010
    Psyching myself up right now...see NP thread wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2010
    No prisoners. Eye of the Timminator, mate!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2010
    Martijn wrote

Not good enough tonight slant

The man who won ( a mutual friend called Jim ) was a worthy winner and it was a great night out with loads of people turning up, I'm only slightly disappointed but there's next year smile beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

Not good enough tonight slant

The man who won ( a mutual friend called Jim ) was a worthy winner and it was a great night out with loads of people turning up, I'm only slightly disappointed but there's next year smile beer

....and there's next week wink
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    But of course beer

But the cup match is to be played only once a year.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2010
    Off out with friends for beer and laughs biggrin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2010 edited
    I've been working hard, long hours all week and unfortunately I'm also working both Friday and Saturday nights. Coincidentally - and what a fucking relief - all the guys and gals are planning a night out tomorrow (my only night off till next Wednesday.

cool beer punk smile beer kiss wave cool punk cool cool kiss beer smile smile smile dizzy spin spin cool kiss punk wave kiss beer smile kiss cool smile smile smile biggrin biggrin biggrin cool beer wave wave cool punk kiss punk beer cool cool cool biggrin biggrin beer punk wave punk beer beer punk cool cool cool beer punk beer punk cool cool punk punk beer

I'm very, very happy about this, if you couldn't tell.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2010
    What can I say but GO LEE punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Cool! Be sure to let your hair down, Lee!

I've just arrived in the South of Norway, where I'm going to stay for a few days. In a couple of hours, I'm going to our island outside the coast (which I've talked about before) and stay there for a few days (without internet access). Should be nice, even if the weather here leaves something to be desired. Summer hasn't really kicked in in Norway this year.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sounds great, does your Island have beaches?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2010
    I don't know what drink Marcel just bought me but it had about six shots of vodka in. A proper way to end a good day!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    bhangra
    bhangra
    bhangra <-Anthony
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    And now he's taking me back to his room...wuh...what's going on?! :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Well I had a great night. Severely hungover. Shame I have to go to work later. slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    And now he's taking me back to his room...wuh...what's going on?! :D

shocked freezing
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Off to a tavern with a friendly couple i am hosting at home for a week or two; greek tavern, louzy greek popular music, but lots of ouzo and good food. Yay.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Have a good one D beer

I'm out tonight too, beer and friends.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Have a great one too my dear friend! beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I'm not going out tonight nor tomorrow but hopefully (I keep my fingers crossed) I'll be going out a lot come Monday! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. So do I, I assume your love is coming?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. Oh and Stavi, how's your hand doing?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2010
    My hand is better Pawel, thanks for asking! I will have an operation eventually but I may even have one to two years until I reach that level. smile
    If everything goes well my love will be soon smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2010
    Timmer wrote
    Sounds great, does your Island have beaches?

Yes, it does. In fact, it has very varied topography for 30 acres (not sure about the metric conversion there!) - grass field, rocky seacliffs, wooded areas and sandy beach. It's part of a archipelago landscape that is very typical (and unique!) for Southern Norway.

Had two awesome days there; back in my hometown now. Going out for a big barbecue party tonight!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2010
    I've just had four beers (and one extremely expensive white wine) at a pub in glorious outdoors summer weather here in Oslo. A bit tipsy right now, and my left-ear tinnitus has decided to act up. Still, I'm going on....to a garden party at the other side of town.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Even the thought of alcohol makes me feel vomit
  3. Timmer wrote
    Even the thought of alcohol makes me feel vomit

I know what you mean, Tim.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    A good one for you last night too eh? wink

excuse me.................. vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    wave

vomit