• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I have an exam to write in biology tonight, fun fun.

What score should I listen to in the car? A Beautiful Mind? biggrin
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2010
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    LSH wrote
    I'm leaving Aberdeen tomorrow morning and I'm already too drunk to start packing. shame

biggrin

And I'm getting there too (good old Old Speckled Hen!), so I can't help. Sorry!

And the problem is, I've just been invited back out. Can... not.. re..sist the beeeeeerrr!!!! beer

Looks like it'll be an all-nighter. Can sleep on the train.

Bye byeeeeeeeeee......... cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2010
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    LSH wrote
    I'm leaving Aberdeen tomorrow morning and I'm already too drunk to start packing. shame

biggrin

And I'm getting there too (good old Old Speckled Hen!), so I can't help. Sorry!

biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Oh God, my head.

but...

Oh Jesus Christ, my train leaves in an hour. dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Have a nice trip back home!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote
    Oh God, my head.

but...

Oh Jesus Christ, my train leaves in an hour. dizzy

A British Rail sandwich and a kings ransom for a cup of tea in the buffet should soon bring you back to your senses wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2010
    Off to a big jazz festival in a couple of minutes...although the only name I recognised from the program was an R&B (not rhythm & blues, which would've been fine with me, but its contemporary urban eponymous variant) star. dizzy

So I fortified myself once more with some drewscrivers. Sridrevers.Wewdivers.
    Screwdrivers.
    Apparently I'm developing a taste.
    Not to mention a habit.
    Or indeed a problem.

And I feel great positivity, love and a slight nausea towards the whole shbang now.

Now, where are all those late teen girls?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn's on a roll! punk
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Quite literally.
    I have some trouble standing up. dizzy
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Off to a big jazz festival in a couple of minutes...although the only name I recognised from the program was an R&B (not rhythm & blues, which would've been fine with me, but its contemporary urban eponymous variant) star. dizzy

So I fortified myself once more with some drewscrivers. Sridrevers.Wewdivers.
    Screwdrivers.
    Apparently I'm developing a taste.
    Not to mention a habit.
    Or indeed a problem.

And I feel great positivity, love and a slight nausea towards the whole shbang now.

Now, where are all those late teen girls?

Have a good time ( I see you're already half-way there wink beer ) and let us know what you heard.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm going out again tonight dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2010
    Off to drink beer tonight and then I'm off to Glastonbury tomorrow. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Have a fantastic time, Timmer.
    One of my main ambitions is to be able to attend some time, but every time I remember it's waaaaaaaaay too late to get tickets. slant

Any chance of photos?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'd better make myself clear, I'm going to Glastonbury tomorrow to set up my tent and leave camping stuff there, I'll be back tomorrow night and then I leave on Wednesday.

I have loads of photos from Glasto but they are all on print and I haven't taken a camera for quite a few years ( it's yet another item, along with money, that you need to keep an eye on ), but yeah, I could take the pocket digi camera specially for you wink
  2. Have a great time at Glastonbury - hope you get a chance to see some acts.

If you do get into the crowd and actually enjoy some music remember to take a flag to wave so that we can make you out! wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2010 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Have a great time at Glastonbury - hope you get a chance to see some acts.

If you do get into the crowd and actually enjoy some music remember to take a flag to wave so that we can make you out! wink

Cripes! shocked You seen some of the flags over the years? I'd have to unfurl some kind of 30 ft banner with --> spider <-- on it just so you know it's me and could see it.

Or it could be JOHN BARRY FAN HERE with an arrow pointing down or perhaps...

bhangra
    bhangra

or....

stupid ( but with the arrow facing down to me )
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Don't worry! We can make our Tim out even if you are standing in the mists of millions! wink (Good form eh?)
    Is Mel coming too?
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeap! Mel will be with me love

( p.s. I almost thought you were going to say "standing in the mists of Avalon ) wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Even better for you then! Have a great time! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thanks Stavi kiss

King Arthur country here I come.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    punk

I'm preparing for an evening with friends. Due to the fact that they actively want to watch football on tv, I bought myself a bottle of sangria.

Tomorrow I will meet Martijn, Bregje and Martin in Amsterdam. (if all goes well with my train)
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I want to come toooo! cry Pictures please!!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yes, pics Bregt cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Bregt wrote
    Due to the fact that they actively want to watch football on tv, I bought myself a bottle of sangria.

biggrin
    Enjoy!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote
    punk

I'm preparing for an evening with friends. Due to the fact that they actively want to watch football on tv, I bought myself a bottle of sangria.

Tomorrow I will meet Martijn, Bregje and Martin in Amsterdam. (if all goes well with my train)

Awesomeness! Be sure to post pics, as you always do. I love Amsterdam and would love to go back (I was there as a young teen in the early 90's and really want to experience the notorious nightlife as an adult).
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Juz came back vrom a boat ride wid zum perfikt strangers whom I didnud know, so I had loads to drink and a womderful time, nodwidstanding the fact I'm running a fever due to a major cold (again slant ).

So feeling a LIDDLE woozy.
    Amsterdam tomorrow. Oh GOD.

I need a drink.
  3. Timmer wrote
    Cripes! shocked You seen some of the flags over the years? I'd have to unfurl some kind of 30 ft banner with --> spider <-- on it just so you know it's me and could see it.

biggrin

I know. wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    Imz drunz. SER uit tomorrow!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    Bregt wrote
    Imz drunz. SER uit tomorrow!

lol

I'm drunk too but somehow able to spell properly dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Juz came back vrom a boat ride wid zum perfikt strangers whom I didnud know, so I had loads to drink and a womderful time, nodwidstanding the fact I'm running a fever due to a major cold (again slant ).

So feeling a LIDDLE woozy.
    Amsterdam tomorrow. Oh GOD.

I need a drink.

Ditto ( in reference to my above post )

minus the nasty bug....get good soon buddy beer