• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. There's nothing like seeing someone else vomit to induce.....

vomit
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2010
    Three's company biggrin

excuse me again......... vomit
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    biggrin
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    AL-CO-HOL! AL-CO-HOL! AL-CO-HOL! punk

Let's play this ol' favourite of mine for good measure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuLmFenm4C0

And no, I have no empathy when I'm in the mood..... wink
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    No sympathy for the devils.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tonight I'm going to go out and get smashed! punk beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2010
    I didn't get smashed last night but I did go out and have a few beers and play pool ( and win too cool ), I feel really good today, it's like the hangover from hell never happened biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2010 edited
    Timmer wrote
    I didn't get smashed last night but I did go out and have a few beers and play pool ( and win too cool ), I feel really good today, it's like the hangover from hell never happened biggrin

Booooo! I HAVE that hangover from hell that you responsibly missed. Kept it going from 12 in the afternoon to 4 at night. That's a good 16-hour stint! dizzy
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DID YOU SAY YOU HAVE A HANGOVER?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    explode
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2010 edited
    NP : 10 000 HZ LEGEND - Air

Great, sunny Sunday afternoon listening, mellow electro/folk/rock with some lovely brass, string and choral work too, some tracks are very Pink Floyd influenced.

EDIT : and maybe I'm not really over that hangover yet because I've put this in the wrong thread biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2010 edited
    Not feeling too hot today (even though I didn't drink any alcohol last night). Tired, a bit queasy, various chronic things acting up.

Still, I'm trying to muster up the energy for a huge private party downtown. 150 guests expected to arrive. Last time, I remember the floor swinging dangerously when everyone was dancing! Guess I'll stay in the kitchen this time.

Anyone else planned anything this last night of July?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2010
    We will drink up the booze leftovers from my BBBBQ at someone's place. The weather is fine though here.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    BBQ at a friend's place with Jordi and a bunch of other geeks (it's Alex birthday today, for those who met him in Úbeda). Most likely we will end up at the beach. With plenty of drunk people.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    cheesy punk
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    BBQ at a friend's place with Jordi and a bunch of other geeks (it's Alex birthday today, for those who met him in Úbeda). Most likely we will end up at the beach. With plenty of drunk people.

punk beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2010
    Beer tonight, anyone joining in? biggrin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Had plenty last night, thank you very much. Newcastle, Paulaner, Bayer and whatnot.

Taking it easy tonight, but replaced the booze with plenty of munchies - homemade pizza, olives, potatoe chips, chocolate, strawberries. Yup, classic Saturday foods.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I've already downed four beers from the fridge, off out very soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    I've already downed four beers from the fridge

biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    CHEERS!!! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2010
    Be careful with drinking too much booze.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    no shit, Starling.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Be careful with drinking too much booze.

You're right, fat people are immoral!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2010 edited
    No, they're fat.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2010
    Christodoulides wrote
    No, they're fat.

Shit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Christodoulides wrote
    No, they're fat.

What's wrong with her face?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    No, they're fat.

FFFFRRRREAK!!!! shocked

Surely that's been touched up ( I mean, photo shopped....of course )
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2010
    Tonight I go to a meeting at a pub to collect an award, I'm Best Player of the season for last years pool league so I'll be getting a winners cup ( not sure 'best' is the right term, it just means I lost fewer matches than anyone else ), afterwards our team is heading for a wine bar where Pete Doherty is playing....could be...erm...fun!? spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2010
    Timmer wrote
    ( not sure 'best' is the right term, it just means I lost fewer matches than anyone else )

Or the glass half full version: you won more matches than anyone else? (Or is that not the case?)