• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008
    I wish people would just shut up about the Lion King. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008
    We will when it's released.

We'll be too busy listening to it to talk.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008 edited
    There's quite a lot of other albums I'm expecting too, especially Hook complete!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008
    Maybe this is the so-called HUGE announcement?

La-La Land Records is slated to ship the first in a possible series of Batman: The Animated Series soundtrack releases on December 16th, 2008, with pre-orders for the release starting next week, on Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008. This is a limited edition collector's release of 3000 units and will be available only through the La-La Land Records website and other online soundtrack specialty stores. Roughly 100 autographed copies of the Batman: The Animated Series soundtrack release will only be available through the La-La Land Records site and are first-come, first-serve while supplies last, though not gauranteed. Orders will begin December 2nd at 12:00pm (PST). The release will also include a detailed 20-page booklet.

La-La Land Records will be supplying more information later this week on this highly anticipated release. The first official Batman: The Animated Series soundtrack release will ship on December 16th, 2008.

Source + tracklist: http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/news. … amp;id=300
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote

Amen to that beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote

Amen to that beer

beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    beer
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    drink

^^ That lil guy's gotta have really strong teeth to hold an entire bottle in his mouth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Anthony wrote
    drink

^^ That lil guy's gotta have really strong teeth to hold an entire bottle in his mouth.

How else can you drink but still keep your hands free? confused
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    How did he even open the bottle?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    biggrin STRONG teeth. biggrin

Did that once, actually...accidentally bit the top of the bottle... those were a few VERY scary seconds, I can tell ya, waiting whether or not it was REALLY going to hurt.
    It didn't, luckily for me it was a clean break and I managed not to swallow any splinters.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    How did he even open the bottle?

With his teeth! I used to do that.....very bad habit!!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Martijn wrote
    biggrin STRONG teeth. biggrin

Yes, but how is he supporting the bottle otherwise? Up against a wall to stop it moving while he tries to get the top off?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    STRONG jaws!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    But...

...oh I give up. suicide
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Ok, well, i guess the announcement is in from La-La Land:

LA-LA LAND RECORDS PRESENTS
    NEW RELEASES DECEMBER 2008

"BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES: LIMITED EDITION (2CD-SET)"
    Music by Shirley Walker, Lolita Ritmanis and Michael McCuistion, "Batman Theme" by Danny Elfman
    Limited Edition of 3000 Units

"MILLENNIUM: LIMITED EDITION (2CD-SET)"
    Music by Mark Snow
    Limited Edition of 2000 Units

"TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES"
    Music by Bear McCreary
    "Samson & Delilah" performed by Shirley Manson of Garbage

ALL 3 TITLES SHIPPING DEC. 16th, 2008

Source: email.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    I just wanted to make sure we are all still waiting for the big release, right?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Unless the Batman: Animated is that very release.
    I mean, it's no biggie to me, at all. But I can well imagine a lot of people going ape over this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Oh well, at least they made me happy with Terminator! love
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I has a big release: my platinum collection of legally downloaded tracks now onto one single physical release! It's the first and last release under the MineMineMainTitles label.

I need pills.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    There there Bregt. Get some sleep and you'll feel much better in the morning.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2008 edited
    Can't believe I'm going to get to listen to On Leather Wings' score from Batman: The Animated Series finally! The opening, especially, is really nice, IMO.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2008
    Martijn wrote
    STRONG jaws!

Suction power. smile
  1. omaha wrote
    I just wanted to make sure we are all still waiting for the big release, right?

if that's the big release, they have fooled us big time

But I don't think that's it, a lot more hoopla will be created about that special ONE smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. Intrada says

In fact, December's a busy month for us with several other releases as well. Due on the 16th are three titles. One literally ranks amongst the most-requested 1980's titles we've ever had

Could this be The Goonies?

Please let it be that punk
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Intrada says

In fact, December's a busy month for us with several other releases as well. Due on the 16th are three titles. One literally ranks amongst the most-requested 1980's titles we've ever had

Could this be The Goonies?

Please let it be that punk

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Anthony wrote
    drink

I don't think it's a bottle. I think it's a syringe he's being injected with.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    HeeroJF wrote
    Anthony wrote
    drink

In that case you're going to need even more logic than Martijn, Timmer and me! dizzy
  3. To me it looks like a thermometer biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    HeeroJF wrote
    Anthony wrote
    drink

In that case you're going to need even more logic than Martijn, Timmer and me! dizzy

No at all. Someone is simply holding it to his face:

wave drink