• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2011
    Bregt wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Bregt wrote
    In their offence

Indeed.

Defence Martijn. You should have known! angry

But you got it right?
    Subconsciously, to be sure, but you got it right!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Do you say that in my defence?

explode flash
    Kazoo
  1. Freudian slip much?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Beware! Those who mock upon me, will I smite with molten lava.
    Kazoo
  2. I'll always ask you which volcano you smite me lava from with, so you lose your teeth before anything wink
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I practised. I can pronounce Eyjafjallajökull without problems. The other volcanoes are peanuts! biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregt wrote

In contrast to frozen lava?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregt wrote
    I practised. I can pronounce Eyjafjallajökull without problems. The other volcanoes are peanuts! biggrin

Roasted peanuts, presumably. Or smoked ones.
    Well, have fun, Bregt. Don't twirl any leeks while you're over there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Martijn wrote
    Bregt wrote

In contrast to frozen lava?

This is the second time you offend me in my defence. Why are you so offensive?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    But I'm not! You, on the other hand, seem exceedingly offensensitive!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2011 edited
    Clearly there's some ash throwing going on here. It fizzles our mind. Where's our clear view!?

I should lay down, or have a peach.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Ash you wish.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    One could argue that Iceland did indeed send us back the money that went up in smoke, last year in May. In their offence, it was never agreed upon in what form it should have been returned.

Could it be a misunderstanding?

A similar joke did the rounds here in the UK too.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Bregt wrote
    Ok Martijn. But only if you will you do the same when you visit Greece, Ireland and Wall Street?

uhm
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    When I visit Ireland and Wall Street, you better believe it.
    At f*cking gunpoint under threat of lynch mobs.

In Greece my priorities are slightly other.

You'll notice his views on Greece are rather different Stavi wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Hmm, perhaps on the small part of Greece that is me. I don't know about the rest of the country though! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I like ouzo too!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2011 edited
    Me too! ( though it's been a long time since i had any ) I'm on the Jamesons right now beer
  3. I'm on a break from G'n'T, Innes & Gunn beer and some white wine! Never had ouzo.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2011
    Ouzo is strong, but nothing that would trouble a Scotsman! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2011
    Hey guys! Just a quick post to let you know that I'm still alive and enjoying my trip. Somehow the pair of us have ended up in Morocco which was totally unplanned. Nevertheless, I'm having a brilliant time and I'll be back with a full report when I return (in about nine days).

Hope you're all well!

beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2011
    Morocco eh? Don't get ripped off! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2011
    Live update from Thailand... Sitting in Sally O'Malley's Irish bar (when in Rome...) with a pint of Singha, watching the Andaman Sea with one eye and Fulham vs Man City with the other.

There must be more to life than this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Live update from Thailand... Sitting in Sally O'Malley's Irish bar (when in Rome...) with a pint of Singha, watching the Andaman Sea with one eye and Fulham vs Man City with the other.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Southall wrote

What?!? shocked

I had forgotten all about your trip to Thailand. Enormously envious, sitting up here in chilly, grey, autumn-ey Norway. Are you in Bangkok?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    No, been there but now in Ao Nang. It's very rainy today but that's OK, nice to have a little respite from the sun.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    No, been there but now in Ao Nang. It's very rainy today but that's OK, nice to have a little respite from the sun.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    So good you had to say it twice.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    So good you had to say it twice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2011
    Not in Iceland anymore. Damned!

Hi all!
    Kazoo