• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2009
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    What I like about this photo of a gull is that it's feathers are so clean and white!

This gull was waiting with numerous friends waiting for scraps being dropped by recent patrons of a chippy in Portree; a chippy that's the only place I've seen actually serve deep-fried Mars bars.

love
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    It's evil! Just look at its eyes... you know it's planning evil things.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2009 edited
    Yes birds are evil. Every creature has evilness! That's why I love to learn about them biggrin
  1. Fair enough bunny
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    It's evil! Just look at its eyes... you know it's planning evil things.

Yeah, waiting for the day they evolve back into Dinosaurs and then we'll all be stuffed.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2009 edited
    Why do you say that, Steven?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Cause... you know... the eyes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    http://rapidshare.com/files/207971714/c … n.tif.html
    MD5: A671D0528BCF70D935FD13104DFE13D3

A decent shot
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    sdtom wrote
    http://rapidshare.com/files/207971714/c … n.tif.html
    MD5: A671D0528BCF70D935FD13104DFE13D3

A decent shot

Nice!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    What I like about this photo of a gull is that it's feathers are so clean and white!

Oh no! Not Shit Hawks?!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  2. Today's photo from me is one taken inside. I was quite pleased with the outcome in what was quite difficult shooting conditions - I must have leaned against something to steady the shot.

Apparently it's The Apprentice Pillar in Rosslyn Chapel (of The Da Vinci Code fame.)
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2009
    http://rapidshare.com/files/208358102/t … y.jpg.html
    MD5: 2E9922D7812F26E3FFFBCAD28D2E3217

a rare picture of myself that Maureen took.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2009
    An old cedar tree at Sado Island.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/WW … C02746.jpg

Can you see Kodamas? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    sdtom wrote

Thomas

punk smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bregt wrote
    sdtom wrote

Thomas

punk smile

Nice indeed!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I like the goutee and so does she
    •  
      CommentAuthorRobinson
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2009
    Thanks for the comments on my pics guys...
    Robinson
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2009
    And keep adding more material Robinson
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2009 edited
    Sometimes the photo assignment can be quite boring. Today it was to make sure that this freshman, Zach Babitt was photographed as he seldom plays. This is a good webshot photo as there is action with his feet and the swinging of the bat. We won the game 9-2 which was a lot more exciting.

http://rapidshare.com/files/209748946/Z … g.jpg.html
    MD5: A83B7A66B1373BB2283E5F939C1F9AFD

Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2009
    The photo of today is a very recent one from my trip to the Canaries.

I call it 'Adequacy: A Study In Insecurity'.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Foregoing all obvious innuendos here, was it spiky?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Wise choice, but mainly as I've innuedoed enough to keep all the innuenoites in Induendonia steeped in innuendo for the rest of their natural life.

And yes, it was VERY spiky.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Ah, the old say it before someone else does trickeroo. Though I wouldn't have made such obvious an innuendo. I do at least have some class left... wink

That being said, it is very big.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    The photo of today is a very recent one from my trip to the Canaries.

I call it 'Adequacy: A Study In Insecurity'.

Cripes!!! That's a big 'un shocked ( sorry rolleyes shame )

What Island did you go to Martijn?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Tenerife and La Gomera.

Though I was a bit apprehensive at first (the Canaries' reputation isn't the best as far as relaxation goes) I have to say it's really rather lovely this time of year, actually: relatively few tourists, and most of those are senior citizens so they don't get in your way (much).

Obviously about two months from now, the place will be crawling with (mainly) Brit chavs and each and every bar, hotel and restaurant (and every second building on any of the islands is one rolleyes ) will be sharing ludicrously amped karaoke sessions, bingo nights, western evenings and discos with everyone in a fifteen mile radius, every single night. As a prelude a resort about 750 meters away from mine was already hosting a bingo night (EVERY night) for the sixteen (!) British tourists, and they STILL felt the need to use a fucking PA system hooked up to a fucking fortytwo kazillion gigawatt amplifier.
    Maniacs!

Talking about maniacs, the big...well, not even merely "big", but MAJOR "in" thing this year appears to be these ludicrous and utterly pointless Nordic Walking Sticks: *every* *single* German tourist (oddly only those) carried them!

Forest hike? Nordic walking sticks.
    Climb a mountain? Nordic walking sticks.
    Walk down the street? Nordic walking sticks.
    Going down the pub? Nordic walking sticks.

Now I'm all for trends that get people moving...but this -seriously- just looks ridiculous.
    It's people with skiiing sticks, without skis, in a subtropical surroundings...

And it's walking.
    With sticks.

Very, very, very odd trend...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ahhhh the Brits abroad in Spain and they're golden reputation rolleyes vomit

I went to Tenerife in 2001 and really enjoyed it, like you I went out of season and found it to be a fabulous place for hiking ( Los Gigantes ), relaxing and great food ( we made a point of staying away from English breakfast cafes etc and ate local food ).

Those "Nordic sticks"!!!???? rolleyes

Used a plenty by Germans and Austrians each time I've hiked in Nepal.....it's obviously spread everywhere. Shame on em shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    I went to Tenerife in 2001 and really enjoyed it, like you I went out of season and found it to be a fabulous place for hiking ( Los Gigantes ),

For hiking I went up North (it's way more verdant!) and to the volcanic park called "El Teide" in the middle of the isle.
    It's a rather eerie and craggy lava landscape that is fascinating to see! (I'll share some pics later)
    I do prefer the damp jungle forests of La Gomera though. Way more my kind of surroundings.

relaxing and great food ( we made a point of staying away from English breakfast cafes etc and ate local food ).

MAN!
    The local food is bloody EXCELLENT!
    Never had such fresh fish in my life! And the way they make thos local potatoes, and serve them with that mojo sauce...fingerlicking!!! lick lick lick lick lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    I went to Tenerife in 2001 and really enjoyed it, like you I went out of season and found it to be a fabulous place for hiking ( Los Gigantes ),

For hiking I went up North (it's way more verdant!) and to the volcanic park in the middle of the isle "El Teide".
    It's a rather eerie and craggy lava landscape that is fascinating to see! (I'll share some pics later)
    I do prefer the damp jungle forests of La Gomera though. Way more my kind of surroundings.

relaxing and great food ( we made a point of staying away from English breakfast cafes etc and ate local food ).

MAN!
    The local food is bloody EXCELLENT!
    Never had such fresh fish in my life! And the way they make thos local potatoes, and serve them with that mojo sauce...fingerlicking!!! lick lick lick lick lick

MOJO SAUCE!!! lick beer

Thank you thank you....I just couldn't remember the name of it when trying to explain it to a friend recently. biggrin

I went up El Teide ( it's pronounced Tidy?? ) too, desolate and stinks of eggs wink And yeah, unworldly and eerie. If you ever check out One Million Years B.C. again you'll recognise a lot of the scenery which was mostly filmed there ( and on Lanzarote ).

p.s. Was the cable car operating while you were there? The view from up high is spectacular looking out over an ocean of cloud.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Just wait 'till you hear about your reputation in Protaras and Ayia Napa here in Cyprus, or Mykonos and Crete island in Greece biggrin

Seriously, those elderly couples which sell their houses in Britain only to come AND buy villas in our tropical island ( wink ) and stay here permanently (around 8-10% of our population in fact) are just lovable, but those cheap drunken noisy twits that dominate our lands during the summer months bring nothing in apart beer money; alone. wink smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Just wait 'till you hear about your reputation in Protaras and Ayia Napa here in Cyprus, or Mykonos and Crete island in Greece biggrin

Seriously, those elderly couples which sell their houses in Britain only to come AND buy villas in our tropical island ( wink ) and stay here permanently (around 8-10% of our population in fact) are just lovable, but those cheap drunken noisy twits that dominate our lands during the summer months bring nothing in apart beer money; alone. wink smile

Yeah, I'm well aware of Brit reputation on the Greek Isles too D slant I'm all for people having fun but a small minority ( though that may be a large majority in those excursions ) are complete idiots with no respect for local customs or decent behavior.