• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2009
    Christodoulides wrote

The fact that you're the only one who took this comment bitter and so seriously, as well as feeling the need to constantly defend yourself (or Zimmer) by attacking others, proves how retarded you are.

Ta-ta.

Next.

Hi Pot, have you talked to Kettle lately?

I'm weirded out the level of provocation required so that one person, i.e, you, will actually stop cowardly jabbing behind me and actually confront me. I don't have to defend Zimmer, when did I do it anyway? I do care when you make thinly veiled attack at me, and then be utterly surprised that I would take offense and respond in kind. You got a problem with me, I'm right here. Don't make side comments while talking to another poster. I'm not one with great character (obviously since I had to stoop to your level) but I'm not gonna back down when you think you can say anything and get away with it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Nautilus wrote
    Steven wrote
    Thanks to Jordi, I'm already bored of Angels & Demons. And I haven't even heard it.

Did you writte this sentence months ago, did you? I guess you copied in a "word" and now pasted it , here.

But read first, I only writte a post about A&D. Failure, Steve!

Yes, quite.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Nautilus wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Steven wrote
    Thanks to Jordi, I'm already bored of Angels & Demons. And I haven't even heard it.

I´ve been telling you guys for years: Jordi is a bot programmed to do exactly that. You should start trusting me.

SO I guess, all the times you went to the cinema with me , You was actualy alone.Talking Alone?

Shit! Am I crazy?
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2009 edited
    NP: The Soloist - Dario Marinelli

Definitely growing on me. Loads of Beethoven too, yum! Maybe that's the reason? Regardless, I'll have to see this movie.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Has anyone noticed?

For some reason it's always Zimmer who succeeds in bringing out the deepest resentment, most privately-held anger, suppressed psychological disturbances and -apparently- earthquakes.

I swear.
    There's something going on there in those synthesized satanic choruses...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Martijn wrote
    Has anyone noticed?

For some reason it's always Zimmer who succeeds in bringing out the deepest resentment, most privately-held anger, suppressed psychological disturbances and -apparently- earthquakes.

ALWAYS, with every single new work.

Martijn wrote
    I swear.
    There's something going on there in those synthesized satanic choruses...

I wouldn´t go deeper on this matter.....just in case.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Ïa phtagn Zimmer.
    (Just to be on the safe side!)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. What language is THAT?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Don´t ask....Martijn is alone on this one. At his own risk.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I'm praying to Zimmer in Ancient tongues.
    I'd like to be safe when the end comes.

Just let me go out and find that virgin to be doubly safe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Martijn wrote
    Just let me go out and find that virgin to be doubly safe.

lol

that was a good one!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    What is going on here Demetris and lp? I clearly missed a part, but could you both please be more easy going with each other. Thanks!

And could the Angels and Demons discussion continue in the Angels and Demons topic? Or is that just to decipher the lyrics of the choir? wink

NP: Coco Chanel | alexandres desplat

Aaaah. Second listen. It's so lovely. smile

I really like the waltz, definitely an easier one to appreciate than Cheri. Like Erik says, those 35 minutes flow so gently, and especially these opening tracks. Some parts remind me of The Painted Veil (Kitty), in terms of playfulness. I'm about to not play scores for about three weeks. I'll miss it!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregt wrote
    What is going on here Demetris and lp? I clearly missed a part, but could you both please be more easy going with each other. Thanks!

Jesus Bregt, do you really need to come down so f*cking hard all the time?
    You can be a right dictator! I think there's steroids in that Looza Ace!

(I've been listening to satanic synth choirs. You can tell, can't you? biggrin )
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Martijn wrote
    Bregt wrote

Jesus Bregt, do you really need to come down so f*cking hard all the time?
    You can be a right dictator! I think there's steroids in that Looza Ace!

(I've been listening to satanic synth choirs. You can tell, can't you? biggrin )

Dammit Martijn, I´m starting to believ you :scared:
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nautilus wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Steven wrote

I´ve been telling you guys for years: Jordi is a bot programmed to do exactly that. You should start trusting me.

SO I guess, all the times you went to the cinema with me , You was actualy alone.Talking Alone?

I think I see that in a Ron Howard movie. Irony!!!!

Jordi my man! You're right, you know what it'll serve Marcel right? Next time you give me a call and we 2 together will go out with the lovely Spanish babes instead of him, ok? Let Marcel with his bots!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. lp wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

The fact that you're the only one who took this comment bitter and so seriously, as well as feeling the need to constantly defend yourself (or Zimmer) by attacking others, proves how retarded you are.

Ta-ta.

Next.

I'm weirded out the level of provocation required so that one person, i.e, you, will actually stop cowardly jabbing behind me and actually confront me. I don't have to defend Zimmer, when did I do it anyway? I do care when you make thinly veiled attack at me, and then be utterly surprised that I would take offense and respond in kind. You got a problem with me, I'm right here. Don't make side comments while talking to another poster. I'm not one with great character (obviously since I had to stoop to your level) but I'm not gonna back down when you think you can say anything and get away with it.

Brothers, we must not fight. For we have a common foe.

Martijn.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bring.
    It.
    On.

Antipode.
  3. Bregt wrote

I really like the waltz, definitely an easier one to appreciate than Cheri.

Huh? Obviously everyone will have a preference, but I'm curious what it is that makes it that much better? (For I would have crowned the CHERI-waltz king of the Desplat waltz, next to BIRTH and MAGORIUM perhaps.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2009 edited
    franz_conrad wrote
    lp wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Ta-ta.

Next.

Martijn.

lol
  4. Martijn wrote
    Bring.
    It.
    On.

Antipode.

If those two channel their energy your way, I won't have to, for you will be overwhelmed. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    franz_conrad wrote
    Bregt wrote

Huh? Obviously everyone will have a preference, but I'm curious what it is that makes it that much better? (For I would have crowned the CHERI-waltz king of the Desplat waltz, next to BIRTH and MAGORIUM perhaps.)

I have to say i am with Michael here; i loved both of them but if I were to choose i'd also go for Cheri. Maybe it's Coco's slightly more experimental and less-ordinary Desplat that charmed Erik and Bregt?
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    franz_conrad wrote
    lp wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Ta-ta.

Next.

Martijn.

LOL.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Bregt wrote

Look, Bregt, I'm not gonna let this popcorn and giant novelty foam hand go to waste, so if you could just step aside and let them battle it out, I'd greatly appreciate it.
  5. Christodoulides wrote
    franz_conrad wrote
    Bregt wrote

I have to say i am with Michael here; i loved both of them but if I were to choose i'd also go for Cheri. Maybe it's Coco's slightly more experimental and less-ordinary Desplat that charmed Erik and Bregt?

I thought CHERI was perhaps a bit more experimental of the two. In a retro sense. How many scores do you hear these days which use a string trio so often? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Martijn wrote
    Bring.
    It.
    On.

Antipode.

Ummm, you're talking about the book, right? Cause, this morning, I was looking at a website offer free articles from Antipode. Link below.

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/abou … page2.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    There's a book alright.
    It's about to be thrown.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    franz_conrad wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    franz_conrad wrote
    Bregt wrote

I thought CHERI was perhaps a bit more experimental of the two. In a retro sense. How many scores do you hear these days which use a string trio so often? wink

That's quite right. But Coco has the minimalistic repeated bass, a slightly more electronic-driven atmosphere, things like that whilst Cheri is fully-elegant Desplat beauty in all its sweeping romance.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Martijn wrote
    There's a book alright.
    It's about to be thrown.

Yeah, from my hand toward you!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I hope that this hostile mood in the air tonight is not real. You are all kidding, right?
    RIGHT??? angry
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Stavroula wrote
    I hope that this hostile mood in the air tonight is not real. You are all kidding, right?
    RIGHT??? angry

I have a book aiming at YOU!!!! cheesy