• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Bregt wrote
    I'm back, and I remember my password again!

More later, but I can second what has been written above. It was a great festival in terms of friends, meetings and discoveries. The musical highlight for me was the choir concert arranged by Mikael.

good to see you again, alive and well. Hope everything went okay.
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2011
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Bregt wrote

More later, but I can second what has been written above. It was a great festival in terms of friends, meetings and discoveries. The musical highlight for me was the choir concert arranged by Mikael.

Rest in peace Bregt. We are waiting for your pictures and your chronicle! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2011
    Nautilus wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Bregt wrote

Rest in peace Bregt. We are waiting for your pictures and your chronicle! wink

PS: I need the close capture that you take of my green eyes wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2011 edited
    I finally posted pictures of Úbeda
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set … amp;type=1

I didn't have my picnic, but I had an apple next to an olive tree!

Hopefully we'll see each other in Malaga next year. Change of location is good! Granada is not that far. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2011
    Bregt wrote

Hopefully we'll see each other in Malaga next year. Change of location is good! Granada is not that far. smile

As always, great pics off the trodden path. I don't think I've ever seen you at any tourist-heavy places....
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Bregt wrote

Malaga is much more do-able. I'd love to go back to Granada and spend a bit more time there than I did last time I visited. Maybe even a trip to Sevilla? It's only 200 km from Malaga.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2011
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Bregt wrote

Malaga is much more do-able. I'd love to go back to Granada and spend a bit more time there than I did last time I visited. Maybe even a trip to Sevilla? It's only 200 km from Malaga.

Yes, Malaga is much more doable for me too.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2011 edited
    Thor wrote
    As always, great pics off the trodden path. I don't think I've ever seen you at any tourist-heavy places....

Why do you think that? I've been to Seville and Cordoba last year, which is fairly touristic. Touristic places are not bad or so, they are often underwhelming. With Tim (not timmer) I went to Stonehenge when I was staying with him in Bath. Now that place is crowded, and it's so sad that you can't come close to the rocks. If I had known then, I'd try to find a place that did the same, but was freely accessible. I'm sure there is...

We'll have to travel together one time. cheesy

Did you see the pictures of the rest of my trip Thor?

Thor wrote
    Yes, Malaga is much more doable for me too.

A pity it's such a big city. I don't know how that will work with the festival. In Ubeda everything was in short distances, a half slow hour walk at most. It will be very different.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2011
    Bregt wrote
    Thor wrote

Why do you think that? I've been to Seville and Cordoba last year, which is fairly touristic. Touristic places are not bad or so, they are often underwhelming. With Tim (not timmer) I went to Stonehenge when I was staying with him in Bath. Now that place is crowded, and it's so sad that you can't come close to the rocks. If I had known then, I'd try to find a place that did the same, but was freely accessible. I'm sure there is...

We'll have to travel together one time. cheesy

Did you see the pictures of the rest of my trip Thor?

I did. Very cool, all of them. I guess your lovely landscape & city shots are what makes me think you always stay out of tourist-heavy places. Not a lot of people around, but all the more gorgeous nature! smile I assume the swimming thing was some sort of official event, since you wear equipment and everything?

Yeah, we should do a trip sometimes. My regular travelling companion is being phased more and more out, as he has to nurture his relationship to his new girlfriend rather than me (how dare he!). Besides, he was always comfortable with touristy things anyway. He was never a hiker or one to explore the nature of whatever place he's visiting.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. I had it on good authority (Raya) that a Bear McCreary used a certain Kazoo in his latest recordings...
    Now I'm really curious to know on which score, but anyway. Maintitles Kazoo is now an official instrument ;-).
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2011
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    I had it on good authority (Raya) that a Bear McCreary used a certain Kazoo in his latest recordings...
    Now I'm really curious to know on which score, but anyway. Maintitles Kazoo is now an official instrument ;-).

Not in The Walking Dead! At least not in the first seven episodes of season two :P Not that a kazoo fits the mood of the series, but still....would have been fun, and weird (in the good sense).
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    shocked biggrin Green!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    cool Green!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  4. Timmer wrote
    cool Purple!

I couldn't agree more...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Why didn't the Green! come up in your quote Elin? confused
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2011 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Why didn't the Orange! come up in your quote Elin? confused

Because it's a personalized smiley which only the user can have in his or her posts. Not everyone has their own kazoo smiley yet.

As you can see, mine suddenly changed to orange above, because 'my' kazoo is that colour.
    I am extremely serious.
  5. Thor wrote
    Because it's a personalized smiley which only the user can have in his or her posts. Not everyone has their own kazoo smiley yet.

As you can see, mine suddenly changed to orange above, because 'my' kazoo is that colour.

I feel disenfrangized now. I feel I am entitled to my own purple kazoo. Being that it's partly because of me that we have a Bear McCreary MT-kazoo-enriched score...
    And I want a crying smiley as well, because that would be in place here...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2011 edited
    You feel what Elin?

Elin, I didn't know what colour your kazoo was. As discussed in one of the smiley topics, I added a personalized kazoo for the people who wrote down their colour. I'll fix that for you soon.

A cry smile is easy cry

hug wink
    Kazoo
  6. Bregt wrote
    You feel what Elin?

I felt a bit put back, but that should be fixed right now. Let's try Purple!.

Yippie...
    no more cry and a lot more kiss

Elin
  7. Hmm, apparently no kazoo smiley for me just yet...
    As you remember Bregt, I had two. the first one was purple, but I gave that one away in Ubeda/Ghent to one of the guys (Jordi?) I don't remember, because he had forgotten his. I had brought my second one as well and that one is the one I still have and that's the orangy pink colour.

Maybe one of these days I'll have a smiley of my own...

Until that day...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Maybe one of these days I'll have a smiley of my own...

You 'n' me both, kid.
    You 'n' me both. :wistful:
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Hey hey, everyone who donates gets a personal smiley. Most people who did donate, have one. I don't know why Martijn doesn't have one. It's still baffling me.

Your kazoo is ready now Elin, I first had to come home and have dinner. wink
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregt wrote
    I don't know why Martijn doesn't have one. It's still baffling me.

You 'n' me both, kid.
    You 'n' me both. :wistful:

...whoah. Deja vu!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  8. Now I've gotta try my kazoo-smiley Purple!

Purple!Purple!Purple!Purple!Purple!Purple!Purple!Purple!Purple!Purple!Purple!
  9. Yippie, I love you Bregt...
    it works...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Green! punk
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Green! Green! Green! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Orange!
    I am extremely serious.
  10. I guess now everybody is going to be posting their Kazoo's :D

I'm really happy with mine, so here it comes again

Purple!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2011
    sadly i don't have one
    listen to more classical music!