• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2009
    Timmer wrote
    CLOUDS

Amazing!

Image 6 is awesome!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2009
    Over 30 Bald Eagles in the Back Yard

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=00b_1243908061

Something creepy about this...
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2009
    Never seen Hitchcock's The Birds D?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2009
    Believe it or not, this is a work of mother nature biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I love the Trey Parker song. biggrin (And I love boobs.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2009 edited
    Steven wrote

HUZAHHHH!!! punk cool

I thought it was funny seeing David Beckham checking out girls with full bodied figures ....unlike his boneholio wife.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

HUZAHHHH!!! punk cool

I thought it was funny seeing David Beckham checking out girls with full bodied figures ....unlike his boneholio wife.

You mean THIS or THIS? Oh...ohhh, need a bucket, please. Too late vomit vomit
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

HUZAHHHH!!! punk cool

You mean THIS or THIS? Oh...ohhh, need a bucket, please. Too late vomit vomit

TWO of them!!!!? shocked cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2009
    Awesome netbook comes to life. Hologram? Claymation?

shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    That's brilliant. biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Very good applause
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2009
    Nothing new but I just read about the Rosenhan experiment and psychiatric diagnosis.

Rosenhan's study consisted of two parts. The first involved the use of healthy associates or "pseudopatients," who briefly simulated auditory hallucinations in an attempt to gain admission to 12 different psychiatric hospitals in five different states in various locations in the United States. The second involved asking staff at a psychiatric hospital to detect non-existent "fake" patients. In the first case hospital staff failed to detect a single pseudopatient, in the second the staff falsely identified large numbers of genuine patients as impostors. The study is considered an important and influential criticism of psychiatric diagnosis
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Freaky! shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Scary indeed. There are always such incidents time to time which remind us of Nature's awesome power! freezing
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009 edited
    Talking about scary, if anyone's interested in the area I work in then head over to the link below and take a listen to this sharp looking scientist!!

http://www.hydrofiber.co.uk/engb/cvthy- … ology.html

shame

[EDIT] You don't need to watch to the end - there's no real punchline.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    cheesy

Alright Alan!!! That's a very professional piece of media!

The best thing about it is just to hear and see a regular member of MT. We should all do this! biggrin (Though perhaps not to professional extent as yours. wink)

punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Talking about scary, if anyone's interested in the area I work in then head over to the link below and take a listen to this sharp looking scientist!!

http://www.hydrofiber.co.uk/engb/cvthy- … ology.html

shame

[EDIT] You don't need to watch to the end - there's no real punchline.

cool beer

I'd like to point out ( as if it's necessary rolleyes ) that to those of us who have met Alan that this isn't him. dizzy

And very professional you are sir biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009 edited
    That's awesome, Alan! (I've always been a sucker for the Scottish accent, btw!) Well done, although I have no idea what you're talking about.

By the way, I love that word that pops up..."reepithelialisation"! Say that three times when you've had one too many! :D
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Coooooool! Excellent to see you again, Alan! (If only in a professional capacity).

I echo Steven's sentiment: it would be great if we all could do something like that...though I gather few of us actually have access to a proper camera (I sure don't sad ).
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I do and it's broke cry

Still, there is some film I could find out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Well, not to tout my own horn (although I would if I could, as Letterman says), but I also did an "internet gig" like this last year. I believe I even posted about it here(?):

http://www.the24sevenofficeway.com/

But hey, don't most people have a webcam or something? Would be nice if they could make a greeting and post it here. It's always interesting to see these anonymous internet handles "move" and talk.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Thanks for the positive comments!

I viewed this video for the first time today - I had put off doing this as I really didn't want to see myself on video. But it's not too bad. I can see that I'm not too relaxed (it was the first time I had used an autocue) and Anne says that I'm using my "posh telephone voice".
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  2. Thor wrote
    Well, not to tout my own horn (although I would if I could, as Letterman says), but I also did an "internet gig" like this last year. I believe I even posted about it here(?):

http://www.the24sevenofficeway.com/

But hey, don't most people have a webcam or something? Would be nice if they could make a greeting and post it here. It's always interesting to see these anonymous internet handles "move" and talk.

Nice one, Thor!

All those exuberant hand gestures & such a natural look!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2009
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Thanks for the positive comments!

I viewed this video for the first time today - I had put off doing this as I really didn't want to see myself on video. But it's not too bad. I can see that I'm not too relaxed (it was the first time I had used an autocue) and Anne says that I'm using my "posh telephone voice".

If there is a next time, knock back a few beers before. I would LOVE to see that! biggrin

Not that I want to reduce you to a performing monkey or anything. shame
  3. Steven wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Thanks for the positive comments!

If there is a next time, knock back a few beers before. I would LOVE to see that! biggrin

Funny, but the beers were knocked back soon after the cameras stopped rolling.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    ALAN! Awesome man! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Alan, that is great to see and hear! The accent brings back Bristol, almost a year ago now.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Reminded me of the excellent time we had hanging out in SONCINEMAD 2006!
  4. Cheers, guys! punk

Looking forward to the next opportunity to get together with some of the regular posters here.