• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008 edited
    sdtom wrote
    I couldn't stand the songs in The Graduate but it didn't ruin the film for me.

Agreed!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008
    Well, the thread's title doesn't exclusively implies a ruin of the total experience, thus the word "spoiled". But the way and degree bad music affects some audiences or not, varies greatly.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2008
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Julia is cute and you guys are all mean. angry

....and air-brushed.

Yeah. She is cute. Yeah boi.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Julia is cute and you guys are all mean. angry

....and air-brushed.

Yeah. She is cute. Yeah boi.

look closely
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    look closely

...and then I see...?
    confused
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    I couldn't stand the songs in The Graduate but it didn't ruin the film for me.

It's great and works perfectly IMO smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    look closely

...and then I see...?
    confused

A forest!!! shocked vomit wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Forest?
    confused
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh, I see.
    Oh, COME ON!
    angry
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Oh, I see.
    Oh, COME ON!
    angry

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2008 edited
    It's not my fault. That shot is actually quite famous. The [edited] is both DIRTY AND ugly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    DIRTY AND ugly.

Good lord. A woman who actually grows hair!
    Next thing you know she burps when she drinks soda pop or -heaven forbid- actually uses the bathroom like a human being? What is the world COMING to?

Major mega rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well, excuse me whilst i don't want the woman next to me to look like me. rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    DIRTY AND ugly.

Next thing you know she burps when she drinks soda pop or -heaven forbid- actually uses the bathroom like a human being? What is the world COMING to?

Major mega rolleyes

Agreed!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    DIRTY AND ugly.

Major mega rolleyes

Sucinctly put Martijn.

I find it off-putting but really there shouldn't be anything wrong with going au naturale.

And D, really no need to call her "the bitch".
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well, i simply don't agree when it comes to me and my preferences. And nothing can convince me i am actually wrong for not liking that.

http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … s/#Item_14
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    As for the bitch, i take it back if anyone's offended.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    As for the bitch, i take it back if anyone's offended.

I tend to associate that word in a particular context with 'gangsta culture'....not nice.

But you are cool D cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    Well, i simply don't agree when it comes to me and my preferences. And nothing can convince me i am actually wrong for not liking that.

I can't wait for you to get married.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Who'd of thought a Greek would be so vain! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Steven wrote

^ 4000 posts! CONGRATS!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

-Erik-

So, you're suggesting that all women turn like that after they get married? I have friends who are married here and whose wives are as hot as they were at their youth; some even better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Erik Woods wrote
    Steven wrote

^ 4000 posts! CONGRATS!

-Erik-

I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't said anything! This is the first time I've checked my post count for a long time. Last time I checked it was around 1500!? dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Steven wrote

^ 4000 posts! CONGRATS!

-Erik-

I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't said anything! This is the first time I've checked my post count for a long time. Last time I checked it was around 1500!? dizzy

beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Steven wrote

^ 4000 posts! CONGRATS!

-Erik-

And it's a post about me! kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

-Erik-

So, you're suggesting that all women turn like that after they get married? I have friends who are married here and whose wives are as hot as they were at their youth; some even better.

Not saying that they aren't hot after being married. My wife is still a Goddess after all these years. I'm just saying that you will soon learn that most (meaning almost all of them) tend not to worry about shaving legs, shaving pits, smell of their farts, burps, rude behavior, etc. That's reality, Demetris, not the glossy photoshopped babes you fantasies about... and even those fantasy woman, behind closed doors, are just like most of the other women out there.

Now, I'm not saying that my wife is a slob but there are days where she won't shave her legs (most woman don't in the winter), put on make-up (she doesn't really need it), brush her hair, clean up after herself, etc. That's reality. And I'm sure if you talk to most of the woman you know they will tell you exactly the same thing. Personal grooming, especially for a woman, it tiring and some just get plain old lazy... but can you blame them. I mean, all we as men have to do is shave our face, put on some deodorant, and throw two day old clothes on... and most of the time that's a daunting task. Imagine now having to shave your legs, pits, and other regions, do your hair, put on make up, etc just to make someone else happy. Ya... I thought so.

Again, just wait until you are married. Then you will see the light.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    ... or the dark. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Erik Woods wrote

Not saying that they aren't hot after being married. My wife is still a Goddess after all these years. I'm just saying that you will soon learn that most (meaning almost all of them) tend not to worry about shaving legs, shaving pits, smell of their farts, burps, rude behavior, etc. That's reality, Demetris, not the glossy photoshopped babes you fantasies about... and even those fantasy woman, behind closed doors, are just like most of the other women out there.

Now, I'm not saying that my wife is a slob but there are days where she won't shave her legs (most woman don't in the winter), put on make-up (she doesn't really need it), brush her hair, clean up after herself, etc. That's reality. And I'm sure if you talk to most of the woman you know they will tell you exactly the same thing. Personal grooming, especially for a woman, it tiring and some just get plain old lazy... but can you blame them. I mean, all we as men have to do is shave our face, put on some deodorant, and throw two day old clothes on... and most of the time that's a daunting task. Imagine now having to shave your legs, pits, and other regions, do your hair, put on make up, etc just to make someone else happy. Ya... I thought so.

Again, just wait until you are married. Then you will see the light.

-Erik-

Funny and very true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    My friend, i get you.

But let me tell you this, the way i see it. I have a long relationship with my own babe and she is definitely not photoshoped and certainly not at the extremes you talk about. Not all women face these matters in the same way, admittedly. At least where i live, most women are very cautious of their looks and pay lots and lots of attention to their bodies, hygiene and overall appearance, way after the marriage and kids. You can see it everywhere, it's around but thankfully aren't at some american extremes of actually being anorexic.

Watching me liking her, wanting her badly and acting...well, *cough*, happy , makes her even more satisfied as a woman and it shows. I am not implying that i see nothing beyond the external appearance and yes there are LOTS of things that bond women and men together apart the surface of everything but on the other hand, it's all about how do certain people face things: i personally pay lots of attention to external appearance; i don't want a fake, anorexic photoshopped babe that you afraid to touch in order not to break , but i do want the girl next to me to be feminine , to be a woman; i want me to LIKE her badly and not feeling the need to "look around" for hotter women.

The benefits are far more than the extra half an hour / an hour a day along with a good healthy diet in order to keep her self looking as such, [i]granted that i do maintain myself to an equal level she too likes. I am not an egoistical pig. Is it too much to ask for? Wanting to like what i see and feel?

And once again, i am stressing that i don't want extremes nor do i like them. One end is armpit hair longer than mine and the other are the photoshoped babes you describe and i agree. But isn't there a middle situation?

smile