• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Hint: it features a young Meg Ryan.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  2. I still have NO idea what you're talking about lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2009
    DreamTheater wrote
    Hint: it features a young Meg Ryan.

Must be crap then.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. Hell no! Crap? crazy kill shocked knight

It's a fun 80s action comedy with a miniaturisation experiment gone wrong. And it features a rather cute and quirky Meg Ryan.

Take a wild guess!
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Maybe i didn't make my point clear enough: wink

Meg Ryan

vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

Must be crap then.

Innerspace, my friend, is a boat load of goofy fun with some SPECTACULAR special effects... which I think won a special Oscar. While the score isn't won of my favorite Dante/Goldsmith collaborations is does contain an inspired and memorable main theme!

-Erik-

PS - 80's Meg Ryan is indeed very, very cute!
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  4. Yes ! When movies used to be about fun and escapism. Innerspace is a golden treasure, like most of the Dante films actually.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Haven't watched it my friend, although i doubt it's something i'd ever watch. I was just teasing on Meg Ryan and my despise towards her face, style and nonexistent acting abilities; but just my personal opinion! smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DreamTheater wrote
    TUCK PENDLETON and his AMAZING MINIATURE ADVENTURES.

Don't worry bud, after they're done with Horner, they'll give this a good treatment.

biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2009 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

Must be crap then.

A decent actress and cute in her day. Unfortunately the couple of times I've seen her interviewed has totally put me off her, she comes across as a precious and very unlikeable individual.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  5. Innerspace wasn't so bad. I saw it, actually!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    My favorite scene in the movie... and my favorite cue from the film. Jump to the 2:24 mark. Superb!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    Yay! That is indeed a great moment. Such a scene where everything just clicks through effective tension building and clever editing, and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And the music just helps immeasurably to achieve that. Now that's the kind of score I want. punk
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Erik Woods wrote
    My favorite scene in the movie... and my favorite cue from the film. Jump to the 2:24 mark. Superb!

-Erik-

Indeed, great bit of the film and score.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Innerspace wasn't so bad. I saw it, actually!

I don't think it's one of the better Dante films, but it certainly has its moments, and Goldsmith's score (which WILL be coming to CD sooner rather than later, I'm sure) would be nice to have. I don't have the old release of it (without much score) and the bootleg is one of the worst-sounding I've ever heard, so I never listen to it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I'll watch INNERSPACE for the hilarious Martin Short antics. It's one of those "nostalgia" pictures of mine, one of my earlier cinema experiences. I had the soundtrack once; found Goldsmith's score to be kinda "Meh!". Sold it. The end.

Great story, eh?
    I am extremely serious.
  6. Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

great scene, but the movie in general is basically 80's nostalgia, meaning fun fun fun
    the same for the score

nuff said

Ah Big Jack, don't knock, come cool biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  7. The Cowboy and his theme... courtesy of Jerry. Hehe punk
  8. DreamTheater wrote
    The Cowboy and his theme... courtesy of Jerry. Hehe punk

this is a small subtheme, but today it would be the MAIN THEME of another score, nuff said
    Talk about 5 years of emptyness cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2009 edited
    Dude stop with the quoting already if the post you're replying to is just above... It makes people on this board nervous. wink
  9. DreamTheater wrote
    Dude stop with the quoting already if the post you're replying to is just above... It makes people on this board nervous. wink

don't start bro tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2009
    Annnnnd the first mod-ban is a fact.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  10. he does look like me smile
  11. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

don't start bro tongue

No you started it bro. You invaded Poland.

bounce
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2009
    ^
    lol
  12. lol

Where is it from?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Fawlty Towers biggrin
  13. The one and only. Unbeatable !!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I can watch it time and time again. Pure genius.
  14. DreamTheater wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

don't start bro tongue

No you started it bro. You invaded Poland.

bounce
    Timmer wrote

I never saw that one coming biggrin

TOUCHE beer