• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009
    Would be great if the good quality complete scores of the PoTCs (especially 2 and 3) surfaced someday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    It seems to me that now you have jumped from The Lion King to POTC. Hmmm.... funny! biggrin
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009 edited
    Dude, nothing and I mean *NOTHING* in this universe can replace my love and respect for Hans' masterpiece score to The Lion King. I simply said the PoTC completes would be nice to have if possible (face it, the OSTs are over 50 minutes in length and that's fair enough), but Lion King is unique and I want the best quality complete score of it by any means possible. And I swear to God I'll never wish for any other score again if I only get this one!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    I know that very well, my friend! i was just kidding. I, too, love and admire The Lion King - OST. I thought that at first release itself, they should have released two CD, in one CD complete songs and another CD complete score (just like The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - OST)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    The wise people in the Mickey Mouse music dept. apparently didn't think so. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    DemonStar wrote
    Dude, nothing and I mean *NOTHING* in this universe can replace my love and respect for Hans' masterpiece score to The Lion King. I simply said the PoTC completes would be nice to have if possible (face it, the OSTs are over 50 minutes in length and that's fair enough), but Lion King is unique and I want the best quality complete score of it by any means possible. And I swear to God I'll never wish for any other score again if I only get this one!

You are crazy. dizzy
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    About some things. wink biggrin
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    But not about The Lion King.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009
    wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009 edited
    At last at home! One of tehe first things was listening the Pirates things from Magic Box Link.

Dammed! two of my favourite moments from AWE are not by Zimmer! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...ñañaña

Sponsler and Gire really convinced me! I was one of the few people who knew "weel f fortune" was not by Zimmer, but this time they fooled me!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2009
    69 pages of Zimmer.....SHEEEEEEEEEiiiiiiiiiiiiiT!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2009 edited
    biggrin

Really?
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2009
    Marselus wrote
    biggrin

Really?

Spot on Marcel.....spot on!! biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2009
    Timmer wrote

What's wrong? He is one of the greatest composer of all time. Long Live Zimmer! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2009 edited
    Sunil wrote
    Timmer wrote

What's wrong? He is one of the greatest composer of all time. Long Live Zimmer! beer

Agree. Seriously, I can understand the criticism around Zimmer, but I think it's fair to consider Zimmer a great and inventive composer.

Maybe he is not a complex orchestral composer, but he managed to came up with new things.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Crumbs! I'm only 5 consonants and a vowel away from being re-named dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sunil wrote
    Timmer wrote

SHEEEEEEEEEiiiiiiiiiiiiiiT!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    "Of all time." Love it. applause
    •  
      CommentAuthorSylvos
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2009
    lp wrote
    One day...

The way it's going that day is not that far off.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2009
    Hopefully so.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2009
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Thanks! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nice link, thanks Jordi.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Yes, But for God sake (it is a blasphemi? I don't know what it means :P ) Can anyone ask to Zimmer about Kung Fu pande scoring process ???!!! angry
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well, you have to understand that nobody deals with such a crappy project like KUNG FU PANDA wink tongue kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Yeap, I knew you will answer this tongue

Where is the moderator to delete crap when you need him? wink kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2009 edited
    biggrin

Well, let me start swearing you first and then delete!
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    Christodoulides wrote
    Well, you have to understand that nobody deals with such a crappy project like KUNG FU PANDA wink tongue kiss

Neither the film nor the music was crappy, so maybe it just looks that way to you on paper.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2009
    I feel the need to defend this film too. Certainly no Wall-E, but for a Dreamworks film it's pretty close. Great animation, great characters and great music! Try to see past the prejudice of the title, and it's actually a lot better than you'd probably imagine.
  1. I LOVED Kung Fu Panda as a film. It was hugely enjoyable!