• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. OK, now I'm lost biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2008
    :omaha:
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. What is Gardner's emot?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    PawelStroinski wrote
    What is Gardner's emot?

Now I'm lost!?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Omaha = Gardner. and Martijn wrote :omaha:

I knew what :pawel: was biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Omaha = Gardner. and Martijn wrote :omaha:

I knew what :pawel: was biggrin

Yeah, I need an explanation with mine.

:omaha: smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2008
    omaha wrote
    Yeah, I need an explanation with mine.

:omaha: smile

:pawel:
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    How come every Friday-Saturday the board goes whee-whee? Are you all 24/24 pissed during the weekend or is it just my idea;
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    How come every Friday-Saturday the board goes whee-whee? Are you all 24/24 pissed during the weekend or is it just my idea;

24/24 pissed! beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah, I'd have to go with pissed too.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2008
    Bought Call of Duty World At War + Far Cry 2 yesterday. Have only gotten to play a bit of both.

Both are excellent.
    Call of Duty Multiplayer didn't seem to work for anyone, maybe there is a bug. Single Player was friggin awesome.

FarCry2 is amazing as well. The African theme is right up my ally, seems to have a real cool plot so far. Looking forward to experiencing some of the night and day effects of the game. I'd put the atmosphere of this game up there with BioShock on my personal enjoyment list.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I can't tell whether COD:WAW is going to be good or not...it's Treyarch who have totally failed at COD games at the past. Awaiting reviews...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    I can't tell whether COD:WAW is going to be good or not...it's Treyarch who have totally failed at COD games at the past. Awaiting reviews...

I´m about t play it. I´ll let you know. I was a bit disapointed with Call of Duty 4, graphically stunning but when it comes to shooters I like WW2 over modern day background (Crysis being a rare and welcome exception).
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2008 edited
    Kiefer Sutherland apparently does narration!! cheesy

Aside from that, let me know how it is. I'm really not in the mood for another bloody WW2 game.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2008
    Last evening completed yet another quest in Oblivion... got a magic item out of some secret cave or something... and got a nice reward for it. I think this evening I go to solve the little quest of some maidens who rob "innocent" men...
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates
  4. Talos wrote
    Last evening completed yet another quest in Oblivion... got a magic item out of some secret cave or something... and got a nice reward for it. I think this evening I go to solve the little quest of some maidens who rob "innocent" men...

You'll get to repeat this a hundred times over Talos, I did and it made me go a little dizzy

Just got into Far Cry 2 and man I'm totally hooked, the African landscape looks incredible, the action is nearly constant and there's always something around the corner that keeps me interested. I just wasted 2 hrs playing this and I want to go again. And do I have something to say about the day / night cycle which is just the most amazing thing in Far Cry 2. Forget Crysis, forget Oblivion, you'll not believe your eyes when the sun rises!!!!! And for once it isn't over in a couple of minutes either. Time passes by very realistically in this game. I'm loving the action which isn't as deep as Crysis but it sure delivers big time during the bigger missions (so far I'm still busy exploring the world and unlocking safe houses and cleaning guard posts and finding diamonds). I love open world Far Cry, Africa looks intimidating yet strangely exciting...
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    DreamTheater wrote
    Talos wrote

You'll get to repeat this a hundred times over Talos, I did and it made me go a little dizzy

Just got into Far Cry 2 and man I'm totally hooked, the African landscape looks incredible, the action is nearly constant and there's always something around the corner that keeps me interested. I just wasted 2 hrs playing this and I want to go again. And do I have something to say about the day / night cycle which is just the most amazing thing in Far Cry 2. Forget Crysis, forget Oblivion, you'll not believe your eyes when the sun rises!!!!! And for once it isn't over in a couple of minutes either. Time passes by very realistically in this game. I'm loving the action which isn't as deep as Crysis but it sure delivers big time during the bigger missions (so far I'm still busy exploring the world and unlocking safe houses and cleaning guard posts and finding diamonds). I love open world Far Cry, Africa looks intimidating yet strangely exciting...

My friend was playing oblivion like all day yesterday and today at the university he suddenly had the urge to use a save point. dizzy

Every word you just wrote on Far Cry 2, likewise for me. I'm just as addicted as you seem right now. I love this game!!!!!! I bought it at the same time I bought Call of Duty 5, and I've only played the Cod 5 once. And it is a really great game too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Anthony wrote
    Kiefer Sutherland apparently does narration!! cheesy

Kiefer Sutherland? punk
  5. Finally tested the abilities of my PS3 a bit

I both started with Heavenly Sword and Uncharted

While Heavenly Sword is beautiful beyond words, I like playing Uncharted more. It is also one of the most beautiful games I've played yet and I just like the arcade style in it. The shooting at times is a bit too much (for that I loved the Indiana Jones opening of the game) and apparantely the bad guy has more allies than a country's army, but what a beautiful and fun game

Heavenly Sword is more in the Ninja Gaiden / Mortal Kombat sense, but I'm enjoying it as well

Both are at least 8/10 worth, for now wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2008
    I remember Fable II was mentioned here a little while back.

I just read that the game apparently has a character named "Old Greg".

Do me a favour and drink a Baileys to old Old Greg when you come across that if you play! beer
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2008
    Been playing Red Alert 3 for a couple of days now. I'm not too fond of it, but it keeps me busy. smile
    Waiting for Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts to arrive in the mail. Now thát game will (hopefully) rock.
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Finally tested the abilities of my PS3 a bit

I both started with Heavenly Sword and Uncharted

While Heavenly Sword is beautiful beyond words, I like playing Uncharted more. It is also one of the most beautiful games I've played yet and I just like the arcade style in it. The shooting at times is a bit too much (for that I loved the Indiana Jones opening of the game) and apparantely the bad guy has more allies than a country's army, but what a beautiful and fun game

Heavenly Sword is more in the Ninja Gaiden / Mortal Kombat sense, but I'm enjoying it as well

Both are at least 8/10 worth, for now wink

ah... uncharted...! that's indeed a very good looking and great game. I finished it a while ago. Later in the game you will have a car chase through the jungle... which is very similar to the chase in Indiana Jones and the KOTCS. Another great looking game is MGS4. (metal gear solid IV)
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008
    I love the new 360 dashboard! And the fact you can install games to the hard drive is great (faster load times and a quieter console!)
  6. Jeezus, I finished Uncharted, but man how it turned out to have such a creepy ending, I truly hate these monster fights and I was glad I was out in the sunlight, but man was this freaky shame

Anyway, love the game, I think I'll play this one a couple of times after another

Fuck it, 10 out of 10, visually, gameplay, humour, thrill punk
  7. Anthony wrote
    I love the new 360 dashboard! And the fact you can install games to the hard drive is great (faster load times and a quieter console!)

Yeah, looks great and creating an avatar was actually neat. Fable II loads much faster between maps and the streaming gameplay is now supersmooth. Halo 3, on the other hand is reported to load much slower, maybe fixable with a future patch?

Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Jeezus, I finished Uncharted, but man how it turned out to have such a creepy ending, I truly hate these monster fights and I was glad I was out in the sunlight, but man was this freaky shame

Anyway, love the game, I think I'll play this one a couple of times after another

Haha I knew you'd like this, if only George Lucas had hired these screenwriters Indy 4 could've actually been decent.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2008
    I was reading on an Xbox forum some idio...less educated people...talking about how the console runs much cooler as it doesn't have to read off the disc, and less heat meant faster loading times. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2008
    DreamTheater wrote
    Anthony wrote

Yeah, looks great and creating an avatar was actually neat. Fable II loads much faster between maps and the streaming gameplay is now supersmooth. Halo 3, on the other hand is reported to load much slower, maybe fixable with a future patch?

The problem with Halo3 is that the game itself already does some caching on the hard disk. Copying files from one place from another is hard labour for the hard disk, which results in worse times than DVD to HDD. Too bad, they'll learn... wink
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
  8. Yes, I read about that. But it's not a hassle at all, it's not like the loading times are atrociously long.

Anthony wrote
    I was reading on an Xbox forum some idio...less educated people...talking about how the console runs much cooler as it doesn't have to read off the disc, and less heat meant faster loading times. biggrin

Damn! Never thought about that... That dude's right... it's a lot cooler in my room, must be why the game runs better! It's simple logic!

tongue
  9. DreamTheater wrote
    Anthony wrote

Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Jeezus, I finished Uncharted, but man how it turned out to have such a creepy ending, I truly hate these monster fights and I was glad I was out in the sunlight, but man was this freaky shame

Haha I knew you'd like this, if only George Lucas had hired these screenwriters Indy 4 could've actually been decent.

indeed, Uncharted is more an Indiana Jones game in action and humour than Indy 4 will ever be smile
  10. For all you Half-Life freaks out there... new trailer available for Black Mesa Source, the remake of Half-Life being made by a bunch of very talented individuals in the mod community. I've been following the progress of this mod for 4 years now, and I'm still as excited as I've ever been to play it.

Witness the best PC game of all time for the new generation... the trailer looks totally wicked!!!

http://www.blackmesasource.com/