• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBasilB
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2009
    Erik Woods wrote
    BasilB wrote
    Did Earth Days really completely pass this forum or did I miss it?

I think, that score is quite beautiful to listen to. Very soothing and relaxing but for some parts maybe a tad too depressing...
    What do you think?

If you do a search for Earth Days you'll find that a few people reviewed it in the Now Playing thread(s).

-Erik-

Ah, okay! Sorry, missed that one.
    Yeah, it does reminde me quite a lot to the LOST material... still. I think, there are some good quese...
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2009
    I think his Space Mountain music is amazing. For Disneyland California he composed the music for the ride and the line, which adds up to 7-9 minutes ? And for the one in Paris he composed even more music. Does anyone know how much is released on CD anywhere?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    The possibility of more work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Panthera wrote
    I think his Space Mountain music is amazing. For Disneyland California he composed the music for the ride and the line, which adds up to 7-9 minutes ? And for the one in Paris he composed even more music. Does anyone know how much is released on CD anywhere?

I think only the actual ride music was released on a Disney compilation. The line and Paris music remains unreleased... but they do sound fantastic!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote
    The possibility of more work.

Give it to Seiter!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Agreed, since his departure from Fringe I'm eager to hear something more from him.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2009
    Some of us have had a brief discussion about this at MMUK, but I say we start a petition to get Alan Carr off the air.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/alan … od#3010282

22 minute mark.

Douche.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    He's more Catty man than Chatty man but I do find him funny at times....and he's welcome to his opinion.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Can't view the video where i live....what happened?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    He has Simon Pegg on the show as his guest and says the music is too loud and mocks it ( Giacchino's Star Trek )
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well the best answer to such twats are to ignore them anwyay wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2009
    A nice Up short ala Your Friend The Rat.
  1. LOL - I do sort of agree with him. I remember the final battle in the STAR TREK film was made that much more irritating by hearing that new fanfare for the 20th time clearly in the mix. I can well see how someone coming away from the film might think it had been the problem. (And it isn't entirely the problem - the whole finale is rubbish.)
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
  2. Anthony wrote
    A nice Up short ala Your Friend The Rat.

BRILLIANT !!! punk

If they ever make a sequel to UP, some of the ideas present in this shortfilm would do nicely.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2009
    That was great! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    NP:Lair (Debney)

Perfect.
  3. Wrong topic mate, and whadaya know... I'm listening to it too (just beginning track 12).
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Nautilus wrote
    NP:Lair (Debney)

Perfect.

Get-da-frak-out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2009
    From another group...

Courtesy of the L.A. Times, you can download the entire score to Disney/Pixar' s Up by Michael Giacchino. Click here, and enter latimesdisney to redeem. Hurry; valid through today (3 December 2009) only!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    (clicked on link but it didn't work - looks to be US-only)
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2009 edited
    Southall wrote
    From another group...

Courtesy of the L.A. Times, you can download the entire score to Disney/Pixar' s Up by Michael Giacchino. Click here, and enter latimesdisney to redeem. Hurry; valid through today (3 December 2009) only!

What do you mean, for free? I clicked the link and got this message: "Error! Sorry, this page is not available in your country. If you think you received this message in error, please contact us at http://neuroticmedia.com/ticket/ttx.cgi"

Edit: Saw your new message. Disregard.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Southall wrote
    From another group...

Awesome! Thanks a lot! Downloaded!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Southall wrote

Can't you use a US proxy network? There should be free proxy servers out there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    BhelPuri wrote
    Southall wrote

Can't you use a US proxy network? There should be free proxy servers out there.

How do you go about doing that?

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I assume it only means the regular album even though it says "complete score"? I guess someone will let us know once they download it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Try www.freeproxyserver.net or else just google for "free proxy server"

Enter the url of the site you want to access and browse as usual
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Southall wrote
    I assume it only means the regular album even though it says "complete score"? I guess someone will let us know once they download it!

Here's whats in the file http://imgur.com/OWhSV.png
  4. It's the same thing.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    However a 50+ track Academy promo did just "come out" as well. I'm not sure how much new interesting material could be in it, but I haven't listened to it yet.
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2009
    Interviews from last months VIEW festival.

http://www.colonnesonore.net/cmslab/ind … zione=view

This guy likes his zoom button.