• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Hell yeah! after years of waiting, I've ordered it ASAP. I wonder how it'll compare to the boot, lengthwise it already seems a good ten minutes shorter. But if all the major entertaining tracks are on there I doubt I will complain much at all. This is a good Horner for a fun adventure fantasy film. Its belated release is much appreciated.

THANKS INTRADA kiss
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009
    Ordered cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    James Horner.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote
    James Horner.

Please put that in the appropriate thread.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009 edited
    hahaha which one would that be? the "what's annoying me currently" one?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote
    hahaha which is that? the "what's annoying me currently" one?

This one, of course!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Or, right....
  2. finally, I release I desperately want

Ordered the bad boy punk
    Strangely, it isn't sold out yet, I didn't expect that
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    finally, I release I desperately want

Ordered the bad boy punk

Just as well because I only ordered it a few hours ago.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Timmer wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

Ordered the bad boy punk

I set my alarm at 2 am in the morning, just to find out if it was really this gem
    I ordered it immediately, and then I dreamed even better cheesy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

Ordered the bad boy punk

I set my alarm at 2 am in the morning, just to find out if it was really this gem

It's a really good score, not a holy grail by a long way for me but I'm happy to have it.

Meaning so much to you I'm really pleased for you Thomas cool beer
  4. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

Ordered the bad boy punk

And at about 3 am I was awakened by a text message from the above guy, so there were at least 2 score geeks in Belgium ordering this long forgotten treasure. biggrin
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  5. Timmer wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

Ordered the bad boy punk

It's a really good score, not a holy grail by a long way for me but I'm happy to have it.

Meaning so much to you I'm really pleased for you Thomas cool beer

it is one of those scores that always deserved a release, having to wait for it for so long just makes it so much more special shame

anyway, it is still not sold out shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2009
    Has anybody received the order of Honey I Shrunk the Kids? I ordered mine at SAE but I cannot figure out whether they have it in stock now or I still have to wait for the CD to be in stock.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAtham
    keky wrote
    Has anybody received the order of Honey I Shrunk the Kids? I ordered mine at SAE but I cannot figure out whether they have it in stock now or I still have to wait for the CD to be in stock.

Mine's been shipped but I'll be waiting at least another week.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Thanks for the info. My order is still pending, that's why I asked. I ordered one day after the announcement of the CD but still, it seems, I was a bit late and SAE probably has to back-order it that's why mine is pending, I don't know.
  6. Lately all of my orders I make there are pending for 1-2 weeks after ordering. I use paypal for immediate payment. All of the orders I make at SAE I get sooner or later (longest was about one month and a half). Waiting times used to be a lot shorter, but then I don't think the number of people ordering there hasn't stopped increasing.
    • CommentAuthorBasilB
    Mine has been shipped yesterday... can't wait.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    A note from Doug Fake at Intrada

RE: Orders

Here's one of those "be patient" pleas. With the instant sell-out of THE WAY WEST and more than 2000 orders of HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS landing on top of each other, we're pretty busy. Some people are already phoning in to ask where their orders are, to which we can only respond that we're processing them as fast as we can.

There actually was a time when you read on a cereal box about ordering a cool secret wrist-radio for $2 plus a box-top and then had to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. But everyone wants it done within 24 hours now. Fair enough. So the hamsters are going at it back here, working overtime, skipping lunches... okay not skipping lunches but taking short breaks, anyway.

So your orders will be processed as quickly as we possibly can. Thanks!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  7. I think we can all wait a couple of days more?
    After all, we waited for the bloody thing for nearly 20 years
  8. Thomas Newman.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    That's the spirit!

Thomas Newman FOR ALL!
    punk
  9. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    I think we can all wait a couple of days more?

Haha good one, some people just cannot wait anymore. They see something, they have to have it yesterday. Jeez !!
  10. DreamTheater wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

Haha good one, some people just cannot wait anymore. They see something, they have to have it yesterday. Jeez !!

That's something I've been thinking the last few days.

There's all this excitement for certain scores that, on looking for them, are not available yet for days or sometimes weeks. By the time people who are out of the loop for passing these "promos" around get their copy all the talk has died down and we're on to the next upcoming release!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2009
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    DreamTheater wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

That's something I've been thinking the last few days.

There's all this excitement for certain scores that, on looking for them, are not available yet for days or sometimes weeks. By the time people who are out of the loop for passing these "promos" around get their copy all the talk has died down and we're on to the next upcoming release!

I've been harping on about this for ages. I'm dismayed that I've turned myself into a collector rather than a listener and I hope I manage to pull myself out of it before long. Because of the way the releases go, you're left with a choice of either buying them on the day they're released or potentially never being able to buy them, and I hate that the labels have done that (there's no legitimate reason for the majority of these things to be limited to 1,000 or 2,000 or 3,000 - a deal was struck several years ago meaning the old 3,000-copy limit is very much a thing of the past, and is now only a marketing tool) - even though it's what makes them the money and so is what allows the releases of all this great music to happen. I've already got more than enough CDs to last me the rest of my life, but I'll keep on buying more! And I resent it, which is stupid, because it's entirely within my own power to stop doing it.
  11. I can see what you're saying, James. But that's not really what I was on about.

It seems that people have to pass around CDs to each other pre-release and have a good listen and have all these discussions/comparisons. And by the time people who wait for the CDs to be actually released they've more-or-less missed out on all the talk. All you can do is post a "by the way, I've had a listen to it now and yes it's quite good/bad".

Then, nine-times-out-of-ten, you can actually feel the virtual tumbleweed meandering aimlessly along the deserted main street.

But, getting back to your point, James. I do feel the pressure of buying limited releases and THEN listening to them, hoping that they were worth it. Usually they are because all the messageboard hype is justified.

Looking at my list, of the actual 2009 releases I've only bought Young's The Uninvited and a few tracks of from Tyler's Watchmen. Other 2009 purchases are of old scores: The Charge of The Light Brigade, Twisted Nerve/The Bride Wore Black, The Golden Seal & The Dead Pool.

But then there are the 30+ other purchases that don't fall into either of the above categories!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I can see what you're saying, James. But that's not really what I was on about.

Sorry, I see now what your point was. It's impossible to deny its accuracy.
  12. Looks like it's just the two of us here at the moment. wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    People will be starting rumours!
  13. Southall wrote
    People will be starting rumours!

shame