• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2008 edited
    Steven wrote
    Cherry Sourz mixed with blue WKD. Nasty stuff, basically liquid sugar with added alcohol. Yet we continued onto about 5 rounds of this stuff... rolleyes (Hence the feverous dreams.)

WKD !? vomit Same goes for Red Bull vomit

Stick to > beer cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2008
    The weirdest dream I had was that I was in a jungle-themed movie theater with an Indian actor... LOL. But mostly my dreams are about stuff I keep thinking about regularly, or maybe I daydream too much (I dream about my exams' results even before I've taken them! tongue ) There are some scenes from movies which used to give me nightmares for days in my childhood, like the spinning-wheel scene from Sleeping Beauty and the wildebeest stampede from Lion King, and the T-Rex attack from Jurassic Park.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    You Bollywood lover you! wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    On the other hand...I had one where I was in a shop that just sold jeans. Just jeans. With Kiefer Sutherland. And then there were loads of cows outside and Kiefer got really worried because it was raining. dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2008 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    You Bollywood lover you! wink

LOL lol

Check this out - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream

The REM sleep part is pretty interesting, we had to study some of it last year for the 12th grade exams.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    On the other hand...I had one where I was in a shop that just sold jeans. Just jeans. With Kiefer Sutherland. And then there were loads of cows outside and Kiefer got really worried because it was raining. dizzy

lol
    This can become reeeeally weird!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I once had a dream where I was in Thailand on a white sand beach with swaying palms and turquoise sea. In the dream I became aware that I was dreaming and I felt disappointment and then awoke to find that I was in Thailand on a white sand beach with swaying palms and turquoise sea. cool

It was a quite disconcerting dream for a few moments.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    The last dream I can remember was from a few nights ago. As far as I can recall, I was moving into a really big house with my mom and it had a swimming pool and everything. Then I got a phonecall from Denzel Washington inviting me to play a part in his new film.

You couldn't make this stuff up.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    I once had a dream where I was in Thailand on a white sand beach with swaying palms and turquoise sea. In the dream I became aware that I was dreaming and I felt disappointment and then awoke to find that I was in Thailand on a white sand beach with swaying palms and turquoise sea. cool

I quite often have dreams that feature travel, perhaps because I'm always yearning to go somewhere?

In a dream I had about Nepal, Kathmandu was a small village like the one in the Hovis bread advertisment and they'd built a bicycle track all the way to Mt. Everest which in my dream looked like Snowdonia in North Wales, there was loads of carpenters up there who had sanded the top off Everest to build a fast food takeaway. I was annoyed and said I'd complain to my MP, so I walked through a gate and walked into my childhood home in Bristol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote

I quite often have dreams that feature travel, perhaps because I'm always yearning to go somewhere?

In a dream I had about Nepal, Kathmandu was a small village like the one in the Hovis bread advertisment and they'd built a bicycle track all the way to Mt. Everest which in my dream looked like Snowdonia in North Wales, there was loads of carpenters up there who had sanded the top off Everest to build a fast food takeaway. I was annoyed and said I'd complain to my MP, so I walked through a gate and walked into my childhood home in Bristol.

Reminds me of a dream I had about a scene in "Tintin in Tibet"... that was one of my favourite comics in the years back!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008
    So last night's dream... Bruce Broughton came to my house (uninvited!) and started rifling through my CD collection. We were having a really nice chat, and I got a pen out for him to sign Silverado... but then he noticed I had a bootleg of one of his scores (in reality I don't think I do have a bootleg of any of his scores, but still) and he stormed out of the house. Sorry Bruce!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Southall wrote
    So last night's dream... Bruce Broughton came to my house (uninvited!)

biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I was about to post something in here thismorning, but I've forgotten what the dream was! I knew it when I woke up (see what I mean above!) biggrin

Anyway, I can remember the one I had the night before.

I was at the town where I worked (but it wasn't, if you get what I mean). It was lunch time and I went out to get some lunch. I went to the burger van I usually go to (that was in the dream, despite everything else being totally different). I ordered *something* from the guy who usually works there. Then somehow it turned out I was in a restaurant and he brought out something made of fish and I ate it.

I don't think I liked it so I walked out down the street again. I ended up at the train station and there was a big sign saying all the train were cancelled. The rest of it is fuzzy, but I know it didn't go on for much longer after that... dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2008
    Hey, I forgot about this topic. I just came across it when looking for another one...
    I while ago I had a funny dream. I guess Timmer will like it.

In my dream I had a tarantula as a pet. I also had my cat and the rest seemed all real and not too weird in the dream, so the same home etc. But, the funny thing was, in my dream it was completely normal that the spider was lying on the couch, besides my cat. And when we came home, the spider was either on the other side of the couch or he wasn't and then we had to look for him everywhere in the house. Hehe. We could also pick the spider up and cuddle it and everything. A cuddle-proof spider that could walk free through the house, it was fun!
    dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Alcoholism is a disease and beer can be the cause
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Or the cure, some Brits will tell you wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2008 edited
    I saw a weird dream a few days ago... I was in a zoo with my cousin and an unknown old man (who is he?!?!). We're allowed to go inside the elephant's (and some other animals, I don't remember which) house. And then suddenly we're in front of a falt-screen television, showing a nature documentary or something like that. Then I heard Rupert Gregson-William's Bee Movie score from somewhere. I asked to someone "Why it's played here?" Someone answered (or perhaps, I answered by myself, or I just "thought" so in the dream), "Because Heero loves it."

Apparently I listened to his Guess-the-Score clips too much biggrin

And once I had a dream about Zimmer and JNH. They did nothing. They were just standing there and smiling. I'm not even sure I was there with them. lol
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2008
    Miya wrote

And once I had a dream about Zimmer and JNH. They did nothing. They were just standing there and smiling. I'm not even sure I was there with them. lol

The same can be said about the composing process for THE DARK KNIGHT.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    no no, I believe they must have done something important during that time. Drinking wine for example.

wink
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I dreamed last night that I was back in school and was supposed to be in charge of discipline when our class was on field trip. It was some large theme park-like place with, you know, lots of greenery and trees, waterworks, rides etc. I was supposed to administer some "safety medicine" because there was some danger of a disease here. Ok, I admit, this was weird as hell, but that's what was in my dream! biggrin LOL, anyway one of these girls in my class (I don't even know what she was doing in my dream anyway, LOL) had an allergic reaction to this pill and started taking it out on me that I was careless, I should've checked it, etc etc. I got nervous and took her into a nearby house/building whatever to help her, and guess what? I discovered some criminals were building missiles in this place because they thought no one would discover them in this park!! shocked

And funny thing is this place looked like one of the levels in the Toy Story 2 video game and I found myself doing all those somersaults in the game and heard "The Leviathan" from Atlantis in the background!! tongue All I remember is that I somehow managed to get out of the huge labyrinth-like place, because at that time my damned alarm clock had to go off and I woke up to get ready for my chemistry classes!! crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Christodoulides wrote
    Miya wrote

lol
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    DemonStar wrote
    I dreamed last night that I was back in school and was supposed to be in charge of discipline when our class was on field trip. It was some large theme park-like place with, you know, lots of greenery and trees, waterworks, rides etc. I was supposed to administer some "safety medicine" because there was some danger of a disease here. Ok, I admit, this was weird as hell, but that's what was in my dream! biggrin LOL, anyway one of these girls in my class (I don't even know what she was doing in my dream anyway, LOL) had an allergic reaction to this pill and started taking it out on me that I was careless, I should've checked it, etc etc. I got nervous and took her into a nearby house/building whatever to help her, and guess what? I discovered some criminals were building missiles in this place because they thought no one would discover them in this park!! shocked

And funny thing is this place looked like one of the levels in the Toy Story 2 video game and I found myself doing all those somersaults in the game and heard "The Leviathan" from Atlantis in the background!! tongue All I remember is that I somehow managed to get out of the huge labyrinth-like place, because at that time my damned alarm clock had to go off and I woke up to get ready for my chemistry classes!! crazy

dude, that is crazy! dizzy it is impossible to make stuff like that up...
    you remember so much of your dreams. I can't remember mine. sad wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    omaha wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Miya wrote

lol

Hehe, yeah. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I've always found dreams fascinating and have posted my dreams when I've remembered them over the years....in various film music messageboards (mostly when they have been film music-related somehow). One of the first was the thread "Weird Dreams" at moviemusic.com from January-2000:

http://www.moviemusic.com/mb/Forum1/HTML/001306.html

Then I made a follow-up thread of this over at FSM in October of the same year, called simply "Weird Dreams, Part 2B" (2 because it followed the moviemusic.com thread, B because the first version got lost in some FSM cyberface makeover):

http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/p … ;archive=0

There are some absolutely FANTASTIC dreams posted there, by me and others. Absurd, funny and just plain....weird.

If people don't feel like reading those threads (your loss!), I could always cut out my own dream posts and paste them in here, but I'll wait a bit and see. Meanwhile, keep 'em coming here. I love it. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    One thing you can do about recording your dreams is to have a pad and pen by your bed. If you wake up jotting it down immediately or at least a few words will help you to recall.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I never recall my dreams.
    Only if there's something I need to "work out" in real life, it may pop up in my dreams for me to remember. For the rest it's just neurons discharging relatively at random, without much rhyme nor reason. Quite literally a "brain dump", and of little interest to me after I've woken up.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2008
    A recent dream had Sean Connery in it and he was my best friend except I kept thinking he didn't look like Sean Connery and was really short which wasn't surprising because Sean Connery looked exactly like my very good friend Baz who's only 5'6 and we were in Nepal going to Mt Everest except Nepal looked just like Wales and there were hundreds of people shaving Mt Everest flat with nail files and on the flat bit a McDonalds restaurant had been built and I was disappointed....

That's as far as I remember.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    I never recall my dreams.
    Only if there's something I need to "work out" in real life, it may pop up in my dreams for me to remember. For the rest it's just neurons discharging relatively at random, without much rhyme nor reason. Quite literally a "brain dump", and of little interest to me after I've woken up.

Same here, never, nothing except on very rare occasions. I love my sleep. Long, QUIET, UNDISTURBED sleep.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Hahaha! I love these dreams. I remember a lot most of the time. The strangest things happen.

What fascinates me the most is when I try to tell the dream to someone and I can't find the words! So the dream with all the images and emotions is there but when I start talking there's no way to explain!

And indeed Timmer, persons who are not those persons, places who are not those places, hehe. I often dream about 'my home' but then in the dream it's actually my grandma's home or my mom's home or a house I don't even know in real life!

Last night I had the 'late for work' kind of nightmare again. Sometimes I dream I know I have to work at a certain time and then I go do all kinds of stuff and then suddenly it's in the middle of the day and I realise I had to go to work and I didn't go! I hate those dreams, it's a horrible feeling.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    All of your dreaming is related to your life in someway.