• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2009
    Yes. The one who "treads among the stars" as I found out later in a book about Quenya. smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    ^
    You and Pawel can collect your coats.

What, Pawel??? He got ahead of me? You too, corrupted my son?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote
    Yes.

Ah; how could i forget that :sigh: love
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Stavroula wrote
    Yes. The one who "treads among the stars" as I found out later in a book about Quenya. smile

shocked shocked
    Merenwen was YOU?
    You were on SR?
    And we never knew?
    shocked shocked
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2009 edited
    He heeeeee the secret wuv was being born long ago behind your back mister, and you didn't even know! knight
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I was oblivious to that too!!! shocked
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    He heeeeee the secret wuv was being born long ago behind your back mister, and you didn't even know! knight

The what the who the where the how now? uhm
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Christodoulides wrote

shame

Martijn wrote
    Stavroula wrote

shocked shocked
    Merenwen was YOU?
    You were on SR?
    And we never knew?
    shocked shocked
    Timmer wrote
    I was oblivious to that too!!! shocked

Come on! You're kidding me, right? You knew I'm the one and same person! Right? uhm
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well, I know you're YOU!
    At least I think I do (but epistemelogically speaking, how do we ever know we know anything), but I did not know that you were Merenwen!
    I just thought Merenwen was...well...Merenwen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Perhaps this will help refresh your memories rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2009 edited
    Ooh, that thread has my first ever post in MT too! smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer

Epic fail face-palm-mt shame
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I wasn't even in The Netherlands November 2007! cry
    I disavow knowledge and claim innocence!
  1. Oh smile

I am just kinda into Middle Earth recently. I might make a bigger post in one of the playing (viewing or NP) threads, let's leave it at that for now smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I wasn't even in The Netherlands November 2007! cry
    I disavow knowledge and claim innocence!

At least you have an excuse. shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009
    Had a weird and scarily vivid dream today... dreamt that I was going to a friend's house with my family and this guy took us to his backyard where he had kept a number of exceptionally large elephants(!). He then told us that out of these, one is actually a mumak (the creatures from LoTR) and challenged us to identify it. I then identified it because of the obvious features... the multiple tusks, the smaller ears etc. Then he says he found a small community of mumakil surviving extinction somewhere and he plans to raise them in the wild, so he asked us advice on what their dietary habits could be, even invited me to feed it! But there was a thunderstorm outside here (in real life) and a thunder clap woke me up. It was so vivid I half expected to see the beast before me when I woke up!

Dunno why I dreamt of mumakil though... sure I was playing the RoTK Complete Recordings before but I didn't specifically think of them. dizzy tongue
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009
    What an entertaining dream. I almost began to think there was some sort of moral to that story!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2009
    Yeah... I have a kinda hyperactive imagination! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Talking about weird dreams: why is Babylon 5's PsiCop Bester haunting people's dreams?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    ^ WARNING: SERIOUSLY DISTURBING STUFF.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Talking about weird dreams: why is Babylon 5's PsiCop Bester haunting people's dreams?

To find the nuclear vessel?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    That man.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    To find the nuclear vessel?

I can't understand a word you're saying.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Sorry. I meant NUCEAR WESSEL!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    AAAAHHhhhhhhh! The Nookliar Wessels!!!! Why didn't you say so!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote

Why would anybody dream that face when Andrew Lloyd Webber has been wearing it all his life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

Why would anybody dream that face when Andrew Lloyd Webber has been wearing it all his life.

He's been diagnosed with cancer btw.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

He's been diagnosed with cancer btw.

Yes, but it's "just" prostate cancer and it's discovered in an early phase, so hopefully it will be treated. My grandfather has lived with that type of cancer since his late 70's and he's now 84.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    It's one of the best treatable forms, I think.
    Still shocking. Every time. No matter how often it occurs. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Indeed.