• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Talking about weird dreams: why is Babylon 5's PsiCop Bester haunting people's dreams?

Why would anybody dream that face when Andrew Lloyd Webber has been wearing it all his life.

I hope Lord Webber gets well soon and makes a full recovery.

Still, what I said IS true wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Yeah...but I thought implying Bester would be more scary! wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2009 edited
    Anyone else who loves to sleep around here? I know they say that life is too short to waste on sleep (too much of it, of course), but to me it's not a waste. While it may sometimes be boring to go to bed while you're wide awake, once you're in, it's pretty cool. I love to dream and I love to sleep.

sleep
    I am extremely serious.
  1. I love to sleep too, though I *hate* falling asleep. It feels like ages.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2009
    Same here. I try to achieve at least 7-8 hours each night but it's now always the case sadly.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2009 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Same here. I try to achieve at least 7-8 hours each night but it's now always the case sadly.

Lately, it's been more like 9-10 hours for me, which is a little bit too much, but now that I have the time for it, it's OK by me. I wake up between 8 and 9, and say to myself "I should really get up!", but then I feel how tired I am and go to sleep for a couple of hours more.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    My sleep requirements have been more since the stroke.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Lately, it's been more like 9-10 hours for me, which is a little bit too much, but now that I have the time for it, it's OK by me. I wake up between 8 and 9, and say to myself "I should really get up!", but then I feel how tired I am and go to sleep for a couple of hours more.

Go for it! The more the better!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    As a student I guess I'm entitled (and expected) to say that I fucking love sleeping. Love it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2009
    I've been sleeping a lot lately, I guess I needed it, because I'm feeling better than two weeks ago!

I sleep on the bus too and in the evening on the couch.
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2009
    Bregje wrote
    I've been sleeping a lot lately, I guess I needed it, because I'm feeling better than two weeks ago!

I sleep on the bus too and in the evening on the couch.

Hope you didn't miss your stop! I slept in this morning. I was awake at the usual biological clock hour but then fell back asleep (and dreamt of course). I love sleeping, especially next to my loved one!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2010
    Mel says I woke up this morning, eyes open, laying on my back in bed and waved my arms above me and said "my arms.....they're not mine!"

...and went back to sleep.

I don't remember it at all. dizzy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    ! !
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I dreamt recently that a guy I know had developed a special spacecraft (which looked like a giant hard drive dizzy ) which could take us to Mars and was fueled by insect repellant!! tongue He told us to bring cameras because he wanted us to take photos of Mars and prove that he's not lying. The spacecraft then takes off but starts to go too low and I see tree tops closing in on from the front window (it looked surprisingly vivid) but then it gains altitude and suddenly we're on Mars already. The inventor begins to cheer and tells us that he can see some alien frogs outside! cheesy Then I woke up because of some sounds coming from outside the house.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Mel says I woke up this morning, eyes open, laying on my back in bed and waved my arms above me and said "my arms.....they're not mine!"

Did anyone ever share this blog here?
    It's by a woman whose husband's neurons fire in any old direction and dimension when he's asleep...
    Quite hilarious (or scary, depending on your point of view)...and I'm sure you won't feel as befuddled after having read a few entries.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I am sure a lot of that is made up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    C'MON, D.!
    You're too YOUNG to be this cynical! (Especially given the fact that Greece needs to annex Cyprus and force the indigenous people to work in the olive oil mines until they're 80 to start making a dent in their national debt. There's too little time left before they knowck on your door. So make the most of it now you can, and LIVE a little!).
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin Still, a lot of it looks like coming from a chick who starves for attention. There she got it, not from me though.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2010 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Did anyone ever share this blog here?
    It's by a woman whose husband's neurons fire in any old direction and dimension when he's asleep...
    Quite hilarious (or scary, depending on your point of view)...and I'm sure you won't feel as befuddled after having read a few entries.

I think it's something I regularly do, Mel has told me quite a few of the odd things she's heard me say in my sleep, but normally my eyes don't open, maybe I should start writing them down?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2010 edited
    I've not been feeling well at all since Monday, a nasty fever and it's been giving me some very wacky dreams, something about Godzilla and having a bag full of eggs that needed blowing up with liquid dynamite, travelling through the Swiss alps and being annoyed that the Swiss police had moved them out of the way because they were fed up that they had no sunshine. I thought this was stupid because Godzilla could get Switzerland much easier.

There was lots more but that's all I can remember.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2010
    Dude, lay off the cheese.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    I've not been feeling well at all since Monday, a nasty fever and it's been giving me some very wacky dreams, something about Godzilla and having a bag full of eggs that needed blowing up with liquid dynamite, travelling through the Swiss alps and being annoyed that the Swiss police had moved them out of the way because they were fed up that they had no sunshine. I thought this was stupid because Godzilla could get Switzerland much easier.

Makes perfect sense to me.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I thought it would.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Hmm. Lay off the port then.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Lay off port and cheese?
    uhm
    What are you?
    Insane?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Insane? Check out his Star Trek III edits, that's all the proof you need.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Excellent point, Sir.
    beer

Some more cheese?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Much obliged sir lick eat
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'd keep the Klingon music if it wasn't for that weird horn sound which sounds like an actual Klingon attempting to play a trumpet, and then the slow Vulcan music which is... meh. The rest just hinges on Horner's first score's themes, and they're my favourite parts. But they're still not as good as Khan as its best, so I might as well just listen to Khan. Which is what I do. I could easily live without Search for Spock. :epic-Ben-Hur-like-shrug:
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ^
    Ignore.