• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2008
    false
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2008
    Timmer wrote
    Isaac Newton was without doubt one of the most towering geniuses in the history of mankind. However, he was also a bit of a quirky nutter who once stuck a long pin in his eyesocket to see what would happen ( luckily for him...nothing ), he also once stared at the sun for as long as he could bear to determine the effect it would have on his vision, again he was lucky not to sustain lasting damage though he had to spend some days in a darkened room to recover.

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

bump
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    FALSE
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    True - 4

False - 4

I can't remember the last tiime we've had a 50 / 50 split!?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. TRUE

there goes your split tongue
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    PawelStroinski wrote
    lol

Are you on laughter pills everyday Pawel?......and can I have some!? wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    TRUE

there goes your split tongue

We'll see? I'm leaving this one up until tomorrow.
  3. Timmer wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote

lol

Are you on laughter pills everyday Pawel?......and can I have some!? wink

No, I'm not on laughter pills biggrin

I am on happy pills though, actually.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sweet! Any special reason?
  4. Yeah, going through mild depression. Complex stuff and dealing with it day by day smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Yeah, going through mild depression. Complex stuff and dealing with it day by day smile

Possitive vibes to Pawel >>>>>>>> punk <<<<<<<<
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Yeah, going through mild depression. Complex stuff and dealing with it day by day smile

2x
  5. Thanks guys smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2008
    Last chance, answer this evening.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote

2x

Count me in too. Pawel's one of the people on this forum I respect! (There are many I don't I'm afraid. I'm hard to please.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote

2x

Count me in too. Pawel's one of the people on this forum I respect! (There are many I don't I'm afraid. I'm hard to please.)

And while here on this thread you could even have a go at answering a true / false.....imagine that!? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I say TRALSE.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2008 edited
    Steven wrote
    I say TRALSE.

No fence sitting rolleyes
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Isaac Newton was without doubt one of the most towering geniuses in the history of mankind. However, he was also a bit of a quirky nutter who once stuck a long pin in his eyesocket to see what would happen ( luckily for him...nothing ), he also once stared at the sun for as long as he could bear to determine the effect it would have on his vision, again he was lucky not to sustain lasting damage though he had to spend some days in a darkened room to recover.

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

bump

Well done 5 / 9 of you, the answer is.....

TRUE!

Like many geniuses Newton was an odd figure who was solitary, joyless and prickly to the point of paranoia. He was famously distracted and it was even reported that upon swinging his feet out of bed in the morning he would sit for hours immobilised by the sudden rush of thoughts to his head.

He was also Pissed off with conventional mathematics so he invented a new form, the calculus, but didn't tell anyone about it for 27 years. For all his strange foibles Newton truly stood atop the shoulders of giants.

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2008
    Timmer wrote
    He was famously distracted and it was even reported that upon swinging his feet out of bed in the morning he would sit for hours immobilised by the sudden rush of thoughts to his head.

Sounds alot like my mornings, rush of thoughts excepted.

Peter sleep
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    plindboe wrote
    Timmer wrote
    He was famously distracted and it was even reported that upon swinging his feet out of bed in the morning he would sit for hours immobilised by the sudden rush of thoughts to his head.

Sounds alot like my mornings, rush of thoughts excepted.

Peter sleep

Hah! biggrin

Anyone else fancy doing the next one? If not, I don't mind coming up with another.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Hah! biggrin

Anyone else fancy doing the next one? If not, I don't mind coming up with another.

Why, you're a whole WELL of these things, aren't ya? smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Hah! biggrin

Why, you're a whole WELL of these things, aren't ya? smile

Just a case of looking on the web, reference books and personal knowledge....nothing more. Anyone could do one....you maybe Thor!? wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    man landed on the moon in july 1969 true or false ? devil
  6. Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote

2x

Thanks, I really appreciate it.
  7. Timmer wrote
    man landed on the moon in july 1969 true or false ? devil

Is the problem regarding the date itself or the whole controversy whether the landing wasn't a fake?
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2008
    Well, it's TRUE. But the question seems too easy, so I suspect there's a trick up his sleeve.

Peter smile
  8. Exactly, there is a rumor that the landing was a fake. There was even a mockumentary featuring interviews from people like Kubrick's widow and Donald Rumsfeld (yes biggrin ), that said that the whole landing was DIRECTED by Stanley Kubrick and he was later persecuted by the CIA.

The end credits showed though that the whole thing was scripted biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2008
    plindboe wrote
    Well, it's TRUE. But the question seems too easy, so I suspect there's a trick up his sleeve.

Peter smile

It it is, what is the next question?
    Did the US government blow up the world trade centers themselves?
    Who really killed JFK???

hahaha