• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2008
    slant sleep
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    plindboe wrote
    take Steven's advice.

*hits print screen*

I shall savor this moment...
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    sleep
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Well fuck you too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp

Well fuck you all to hell

cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    WTF? I make one simple little comment HERE and all hell breaks loose over THERE. Jesus!

-Erik-

Ridiculous, all of it. Pathetic at pats rolleyes

And people, i don't care if you open a thread about me as well, but maybe you should really consider getting something more worthwhile to do with your lives other than ranting about us here - SINCE YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T TAKE CRITISISM CONSTRUCTIVELY? I know we are special but don't you have anything better to do? tongue rolleyes

Oh and Christian Kühn, i know you're reading this. I thought you were a member of scorereviews.com once and you exchanged several honest and heartfelt (at least to my impression) extensive debates in the past with lots of our members, including me, even personal messages? Wasn't it a community that totally embraced you despite you doing nothing else but constantly whining in defense of Mr.Clemmensen? I don't care about your personal choices and they are yours to make but one thing i hate is backstabbers.

Pfff...Whatever.

TOTALLY AGREE! beer
    But I suggest we leave it here. It would be sad/stupid/useless to start a fight with this people.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2008 edited
    lp wrote

Well fuck you all to hell

cool

Er... methinks you should lay off the weed, whoever you are? Lyle Peters? Liam Phillips? Lloyd Paxman? I give up. dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Marselus wrote
    It would be sad/stupid/useless to start a fight with this people.

I think we have one in our midst! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Steven wrote
    Marselus wrote
    It would be sad/stupid/useless to start a fight with this people.

I think we have one in our midst! biggrin

Damn! A mole?! Let´s catch him, let´s catch him! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I suggest we bait them with irony and sarcasm. They always lack a fundamental understanding of these concepts... it's brilliant! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Steven wrote
    I suggest we bait them with irony and sarcasm. They always lack a fundamental understanding of these concepts... it's brilliant! cool

biggrin
    Just ignoring them (as we´ve done ´til now) wouldn´t be a bad choice though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Awesome.
    Right you are me ol' blighter.

<activates ignore mode>

(I warn you it's an old program and may shut down at any time.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Steven wrote

beer

Seriously though, why are you guys still in this thread? Don't be post whorin' ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    seriously, people...
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Don't be post whorin' ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    sleep
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2008
    lp, i'll be discussing with the admin the possibility of starting deleting certain posts of yours if you continue spamming.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Christodoulides wrote
    lp, i'll be discussing with the admin the possibility of starting deleting certain posts of yours if you continue spamming.

I don't have a problem with you deleting useless posts. Though I would recommend that you expand your target toward other member's posts as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm warming to the The Dark Knight, I must admit. It's not gonna change the face of film music forever (or perhaps it will, hence the 23 pages of discussion/bickering/bollocks), but I can imagine this working better in the film than the first one did. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    plindboe wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    WTF? I make one simple little comment HERE and all hell breaks loose over THERE. Jesus!

-Erik-

Ridiculous, all of it. Pathetic at pats rolleyes

And people, i don't care if you open a thread about me as well, but maybe you should really consider getting something more worthwhile to do with your lives other than ranting about us here - SINCE YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T TAKE CRITISISM CONSTRUCTIVELY? I know we are special but don't you have anything better to do? tongue rolleyes

Oh and Christian Kühn, i know you're reading this. I thought you were a member of scorereviews.com once and you exchanged several honest and heartfelt (at least to my impression) extensive debates in the past with lots of our members, including me, even personal messages? Wasn't it a community that totally embraced you despite you doing nothing else but constantly whining in defense of Mr.Clemmensen? I don't care about your personal choices and they are yours to make but one thing i hate is backstabbers.

Pfff...Whatever.

Seems to me that you're being just as overly sensitive and needlessly dramatic as the two Christians. Drink a beer and relax, that's my advice. Or take Steven's advice.

Peter beer

I agree with D and what he said was well put.

However, "salute" beer to all here and "salute" beer to all our film score brothers and sisters at Film Tracks too wave
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote

I agree with D and what he said was well put.

However, "salute" beer to all here and "salute" beer to all our film score brothers and sisters at Film Tracks too wave

Oh certainly. Filmtracks hosts a lot of respected fellow film music loonies wink It's just that few people are messing up with its image.

Anyway, about THE DARK KNIGHT it seems that all of us (almost) are warming up to the score indeed. I still can't enjoy the 5-6 underscore cues which i always program out, but i find that if you make up a playlist that suits your tastes - since the album is too long and not properly edited, imo, the score can get a tremendous update as far as enjoyment is concerned. Indeed no biggie nor the greatest score ever, but there are several very good cues in it, including the very imaginative opening "Why are you serious".

As for JNH, although it's nice to see him shine more in this score (As ERik already noted), i'd say that all the noticeable work for this one (at least on CD) has been done by Zimmer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Christodoulides wrote
    Anyway, about THE DARK KNIGHT it seems that all of us (almost) are warming up to the score indeed. I still can't enjoy the 5-6 underscore cues which i always program out, but i find that if you make up a playlist that suits your tastes - since the album is too long and not properly edited, imo, the score can get a tremendous update as far as enjoyment is concerned. Indeed no biggie nor the greatest score ever, but there are several very good cues in it, including the very imaginative opening "Why are you serious".

Yep! Currently these are the tracks I am listening to the most from TDK -

01 Why So Serious?
    02 I'm Not A Hero
    03 Harvey Two-Face
    08 Like A Dog Chasing Cars
    10 And I Thought My Jokes Were Bad
    12 Introduce a Little Anarchy
    13 Watch The World Burn
    14 A Dark Knight

Others are not bad either and I'm sure they'll work great in the film, but personally I don't find them that great a listening experience.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Mine is

Why So Serious?
    Aggressive Expansion
    Always A Catch
    Blood on My Hands
    Like a Dog Chasing Cars
    And I Thought My Jokes Were Bad
    Agent of Chaos
    Introduce a Little Anarchy

and parts of A Dark Knight 'cause overall i find it too long and tiring.

DemonStar, interesting how for a large part of the score you listen to exactly the cues i've programmed out and which i can't enjoy at all wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Christodoulides wrote
    DemonStar, interesting how for a large part of the score you listen to exactly the cues i've programmed out and which i can't enjoy at all wink

LOL biggrin

But we do have quite some favourites in common too, isn't it? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2008 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Mine is

Why So Serious?
    Aggressive Expansion
    Always A Catch
    Blood on My Hands
    Like a Dog Chasing Cars
    Agent of Chaos

wink

Mine:

Why So Serious?
    Aggressive Expansion ( I love the variations of every theme here)
    Always A Catch
    Like a Dog Chasing Cars
    Agent of Chaos ( 7 minutes of JNH playing to be Zimmer)
    Warch the world Burn
    A DArk Knight ( did you hear the last 3 minutes D? )

Curious i find "Harvey Two Face" one of the best tracks, but i always skip this one. Maybe because I look for more dissonant and agressive stuff when I listen this score? dizzy

Im not a hero contains some really cool stuff, but it's too much make with short suites.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2008 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Mine is

Why So Serious?
    Aggressive Expansion
    Always A Catch
    Blood on My Hands
    Like a Dog Chasing Cars
    Agent of Chaos

and parts of A Dark Knight 'cause overall i find it too long and tiring.

How about what would seemingly be JNH's only cue on the album 'Harvey Two-Face'? I like that cue. An introspective little piece among Zimmer's macho cues.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

Well, now they were mentioning my name. For untrue reasons. I thought I better posted a reply. It takes a lot of time to get to used to that forum though. spin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Steven wrote
    How about what would seemingly be JNH's only cue on the album 'Harvey Two-Face'? I like that cue. An introspective little piece among Zimmer's macho cues.

That's not JNH's only cue. "Agent of Chaos" is another JNH cue. It's just one of the "macho cues" that you've associated with Hans Zimmer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    lp wrote
    Steven wrote

That's not JNH's only cue. "Agent of Chaos" is another JNH cue. It's just one of the "macho cues" that you've associated with Hans Zimmer.

Cool. Haven't really given the whole album that much attention, just individual cues to be honest.