• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2013
    God yes! That noise, I well remember that.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2013
    At 50 degrees in the middle of november we're really somewhat warm for this time of the year. We had a bit of snow one night last week but it didn't last.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2013
    our weather has turned cold with subzero temperatures on the way along with the dreaded white stuff.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2013
    We're in the process of getting 10 inches of the white stuff.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2013
    Well the white stuff has stopped and we're headed for below zero temps for at least the next few days.
    Tom
  1. Over here it's raining sideways, with winds of around 70-80mph.
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Where is over here? I'm in Minnesota
    Tom
  2. Yorkshire, UK
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It's grim oop t' North.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Yup, pretty hefty winds here in Norway too. Almost storm in Oslo, but there are other parts that have it worse (west and south coast, for example). I love this weather! (no seriously, I do).
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Hurrican over northern Germany. Storm tides at the coast and in Hamburg. The undiked little Islands (Halligen) off the coast are flooded but people are not in immediate danger.

Here in the middle of the country it's stormy but that's nothing to worry about.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  4. Quite windy here in Bangor too. Then again, if it was windy elsewhere but not in Wales I think I'd have to take a reality check. biggrin
  5. Edmund Meinerts wrote
    Quite windy here in Bangor too. Then again, if it was windy elsewhere but not in Wales I think I'd have to take a reality check. biggrin

Bangor! Just along the coast from me.

It's been quite bad along the North Wales coast: very high "Spring" tides, storm surges and gale-force Westerly winds all conspiring to bring about flooding in low-lying areas. I could see from the house that down on the coast there was some bad flooding there and the "coast road" was closed for a time because of flooding of the roads. Luckily we are 300 feet up and were not in any immediate danger of flooding from the sea.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  6. FalkirkBairn wrote
    Edmund Meinerts wrote
    Quite windy here in Bangor too. Then again, if it was windy elsewhere but not in Wales I think I'd have to take a reality check. biggrin

Bangor! Just along the coast from me.

It's been quite bad along the North Wales coast: very high "Spring" tides, storm surges and gale-force Westerly winds all conspiring to bring about flooding in low-lying areas. I could see from the house that down on the coast there was some bad flooding there and the "coast road" was closed for a time because of flooding of the roads. Luckily we are 300 feet up and were not in any immediate danger of flooding from the sea.

Yeah, I heard they've closed the A55 and the Holyhead-Chester rail line too, at least partially. Good thing there's nowhere I need to be in the next few days! wink

I study in Bangor but ordinarily live in Berlin. Whereabouts are you?
  7. I'm in Holywell, about 4 miles from Flint.

Reading that they are saying that the rail line from Chester-Rhyl will be closed until Monday because of damage to seal wall at Rhyl. Rhyl-Holyhead part of line is okay I think.

Perhaps best not to venture too far from home for the next day or two!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2013
    Sounds like pretty rough weather in Europe as well.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2013
    We got down to -10 last night
    Tom
  8. We had -8 in here in Germany a few days ago. Now it's 2 C. Instead we have 15 cm snow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2013
    It feels like we're even colder today.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2013
    A wonderful sunny weather today with 12 C but they say we are going to get 4C and lower from Wednesday and on.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2013
    Woke up to a massive snowfall today. I don't like it. If it were up to me, I would have snow on Christmas Eve and then not again for the rest of the year.
    I am extremely serious.
  9. Weather? I'm feeling a bit under the weather with this cold I have.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2013
    Blowing snow and hovering around 0 today and I had to go out.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Heaps upon heaps of snow keep pouring down. crazy
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    it has stopped snowing but it is still blowing around and the temp is -3, yikes
    Tom
  10. +5 C here in Germany. Snow rapidly melting away.
    Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Captain Future wrote
    +5 C here in Germany. Snow rapidly melting away.
    Volker

Lucky bastards (well, the intermediary slosh isn't lucky, but at least it will be gone for you soon)!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2013
    We had a low last night of -12. Glad I don't have to be out walking around in it.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorJon Broxton
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2013 edited
    It's terrifyingly chilly 63 fahrenheit (17 celsius) in southern Caliornia today, and will get down to 43 fahrenheit (6 celsius) overnight. That's like the Antarctic here- seriously, our weather forecasters have been going nuts. A lady in my office, a SoCal native, wore a hat all day yesterday - INDOORS - because she was so cold! I have been so overhwelmed by the frigid air that I have been actually wearing a jacket to work!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2013
    Jon I'll trade your weather for mine
    Tom