• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2013
    Is there no beginning to this pygmy brained moron's talent in his own lunchtime...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n … ve-1833646

What a pointless little twerp he is.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Is there no beginning to this pygmy brained moron's talent in his own lunchtime...

Shows his immaturity.

Bieber will arrive here in Oslo tomorrow, and it's expected to be complete chaos!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It shows an out of control ego. I'm sorry to hear your lovely country has to put up with him tomorrow Thor, unfortunately ( for him ) I believe this kid is heading for a serious meltdown.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    It shows an out of control ego. I'm sorry to hear your lovely country has to put up with him tomorrow Thor, unfortunately ( for him ) I believe this kid is heading for a serious meltdown.

Could be, yes. History has proven that with other child stars.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yes, the celebrity landscape is littered with the dead or drugged/boozed up washed out stars.....River Pheonix, Britney Spears, Edward Furlong, Macaully Culkin, ...............

It's probably easier to name those that weren't...

Hmmmm...........

Shirley Temple?
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2013 edited
    I personally think y'all are overreacting. I could think of a gazillion more 'controversial' (really?) lines I could write in that book. I bet he was pressured into writing something quick, most likely with a huge crowd breathing down on his neck, and since he has an army of girl 'beliebers', he came up with that line. I'm more worried about the fact that it made all the news outlets and it's considered news.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Why are we even talking about this fart?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Because he's a cultural phenomenon, whether one likes him or not.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    francis wrote
    I personally think y'all are overreacting. I could think of a gazillion more 'controversial' (really?) lines I could write in that book. I bet he was pressured into writing something quick, most likely with a huge crowd breathing down on his neck, and since he has an army of girl 'beliebers', he came up with that line. I'm more worried about the fact that it made all the news outlets and it's considered news.

Really!?? I expect all access to the public was closed while he was there, with some ( good? ) PR advice he'd have written something better and more sensitive.

Anyway Francis, its time to dust off the old snooker threads from this coming Saturday onwards cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Demetris wrote

Because it's the lets have a moan thread tongue wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    Timmer wrote
    Anyway Francis, its time to dust off the old snooker threads from this coming Saturday onwards cool

Yes, and to bring it back on topic, I'm annoyed Brecel is already out of the running! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2013
    Timmer wrote
    Demetris wrote

Well wasn't Anne Frank blind and deaf ? She does fulfill the Prerequisites of being a belieber. biggrin

coat
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Demetris wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Demetris wrote

Well wasn't Anne Frank blind and deaf ? She does fulfill the Prerequisites of being a belieber. biggrin

coat

You're thinking about Helen Keller, D. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2013 edited
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote

Shows his immaturity.

Well, in Anne Frank's diaries it shows quite clearly that in fact she was quite starstruck by (Hollywood) celebrities and was quite absorbed in fantasies involving those and celebrity in and of itself.
    In fact, if it weren't for the heartbreaking background and end of the story, the diary is actually quite typical for any teenage girl.

So I would venture a guess that in this day and age, she would have been a Belieber.
    So in a sort of roundabout way I would have to agree with Justin ...even though I doubt he based his comments on this particular insight.
    But maybe he did. Apparently he spent over an hour listening quite intensely to the guide.
    So. Who knows.

Never in a billion years would I ever have thought to be siding with the Bieb, however minutely.
    Please don't tell anyone.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Damn.
  1. I am annoyed because I just returned from

the Dentist. freezing

No big deal, really. A filling was damaged and needed to be renewed. Hero that I am I aked for sedation and now my lower lip is numb and I can't eat anything. Even my speaking is impeded.

I hate that numb no-feeling.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    When I have to do cavity stuff I have an agreement with the dentist that if the pain gets too much I'll signal him so he can sedate me. With the first cavity I got I couldn't feel a thing, but the second time it was somewhat painful, but fortunately it didn't hurt bad enough for me wanting to pay 300 kroners to be sedated.

Peter smile
  2. plindboe wrote
    ... 300 kroners to be sedated.

Peter smile

40 €?

In Germany sedation is covered by the public health fund. For which you pay dearly every month of course.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2013
    Dentists are insanely expensive in Norway. A regular check-up will cost you from 1000 NOK and upwards.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    insanely expensive? That actually sounds quite reasonable?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    That's insane!

Here's a check-up costs 35EUR!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I'm emigrating.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Port costs a fortune though.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I didn't say I'd emigrate to Belgium! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    You could temporarily emigrate on 30 April and see if you like it better than April 30 in The Netherlands? wink
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Trust me. THAT's a given! dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I have no idea how much dentistry cost here in the UK? Alan? James? etc??
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    Tom Hanks did his dentistry for free in Castaway.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    francis wrote
    Tom Hanks did his dentistry for free in Castaway.

Dustin Hoffman didn't have to pay any cash for his dentistry in Marathon Man.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I just tried to have a jog, but it eventually dwindled into a fast-paced walk as I -- once again -- thought I was gonna die every 2 minutes.

So this annoys me:

Why is the brain wired in such a way that everything that is painful, boring and tiresome (workout, healthy food etc.) is GOOD for you while everything that feels good (potato chips, beer, relaxing etc.) is BAD for you?

Doesn't make sense, dammit!
    I am extremely serious.