• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2012 edited
    Birthday party and then festivities in town! Need to cycle 12km to the birthday, then 13km to the festivities in town. And then 2km to home. I would like to not experience rain.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2012
    Good luck on that! Rain & thunder here.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2012
    Bregt wrote
    Birthday party and then festivities in town! Need to cycle 12km to the birthday, then 13km to the festivities in town. And then 2km to home. I would like to not experience rain.

You don't NEED to cycle, of course. There's always public transportation. Right?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2012
    To that place there wasn't.

I survived. Anyway, I like cycling. it's along a river, and I don't meet any cars. I like cycling with the wind against me. This was such an evening.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Ugh.

Terribly hung over today.

We all ended up at a karaoke bar, and I sang one of my usual songs ("You Raise Me Up"). Great, classic night on the town, but the price, man, the PRICE.....!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm seriously hung over too. One of my oldest and dearest friends stayed over last night, he doesn't live in the city anymore so we only get to see each other once every 6 months or so but when we do..... drink spin dizzy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2012
    Tonights intention is to go out and get bloody trollied! drink beer dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2012 edited
    I'm totally on my lonesome tonight. Though I may have a few brewskaroonies. beer (I think that means beer.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    With a good film or some music?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm sure as the alcohol starts to flow I will go straight for my favourite scores. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2012
    Timmer wrote
    Tonights intention is to go out and get bloody trollied! drink beer dizzy

Which is exactly what I did. dizzy

Surprisingly I feel very clear headed and fine this morning cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2012
    I'm quite drunk, thank you very much.

Invited a friend over for lasagne; then went out, met some people in the pub who recognized me from the celebrity days, then went home.

Still tipsy. Trying to focus. Will go to bed soon.

Telegrame over.

The end.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2012
    We went to a friend for a whiskey tasting evening!! We were with eight people and it was much fun!

He had nine different whiskeys and we took the whole night to taste and try to identify by colour, scent, taste and things like that. He had that information printed out for everyone, so we could guess which one was what.

I never drank whiskey (OK, one sip when I was 11 or something!?) but I liked it. The interesting thing is, when someone would ask me to taste 'a whiskey', I would think mwoa... but now tasting was interesting because of the subtle differences. There were even two I liked much more than the others.

I did not get drunk, because we took our time really. We first had tea at 20:30 and I think the tasting was between 21:30 and 1:30 and it was just a little bit each time. We drank water too and had great cheese, chocolates and salmon with it.
    smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2012 edited
    Today, potatoe chips takes second seat to BEER! Invited to a housewarming party, and I've just bought some Belgian import beers (two Trappistes) for an INSANE amount at the wine monopoly. Pluss a Leffe and a Danish micro brewery thing. AND some non-alcholic, of course (amazingly, the local store had non-alcoholic Estrella; I hope it's better than the Norwegian ones).

Drinking glorious Belgian beer in Belgium screws up your economy when you want to continue the trend in Norway. sad
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2012
    Tonight = five man quiz team + beer cool beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2012
    We came a not very close 2nd. slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2012
    Beer tonight....and plenty of it drink beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2012
    A great time playing in the pool contest tonight, nothing of interest to relate here, just good banter and good vibes. I played well but only managed runner up place ( still £30 though cool )
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2012 edited
    Re-union party for the Roma gang tonight, with plenty of expensive import beers for me (including a Trappiste). We'll probably also settle on the next trip. On the top of my list is Dublin (maybe combined with Belfast). I've never been to Ireland before.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2012
    Get some tips from John Chambers.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tonight I will go out, drink beer and crush my enemies under foot and hear the lament of their women drink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I will cry for you.
    Because you can't.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Your god is above my god.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2012
    Oh God....partied to 6 in the morning. MASSIVE hangover today (I got up at 13:00, i.e. one hour ago). BUT.....after a tight poll, Dublin & Belfast won out over Dubrovnik as the next destination for the group. Awesome!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2012
    Good man yerself Thor punk beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2012
    The best fun night out I'd had for a long time last night. My old friend Baz came to Bristol ( Motorhead were playing and he never misses Motorhead when they play here cool ) and stayed overnight at mine, I hit the pub and he came and joined me after the gig, it just happened to be one of those nights where there were a lot of friendly faces out that were mutual friends of ours, some of whom hadn't seen Baz for a few years. I didn't get drunk but I had a great time. beer

Oh, did I mention I played in two pool contests? No? Well, I played in TWO pool contests, I was runner-up in the first and won the second cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Sounds like a great, classic evening, Tim! You need some competition in those pool contests of yours....not from me (I can't shot pool if my life depended on it), but by SOMEONE!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Indeed! I am the biggest fish in a small pond sometimes. No excuses last night, all the best players were there so I had to stay sharp and focused on my games. In the past I've often been beaten by "lesser" players because I've taken my foot off the gas.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Indeed! I am the biggest fish in a small pond sometimes. No excuses last night, all the best players were there so I had to stay sharp and focused on my games. In the past I've often been beaten by "lesser" players because I've taken my foot off the gas.

Is it like in poker, when sometimes newbies can trump even the most experienced due to random factors and just beginner's luck?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Absolutely spot on Thor, that has happened a number of times.