• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Martijn wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

- Nightwing

Oh poop. sad
    And I wanted to order that one.

Didn't think it would go that fast.
    Oh well.

you can still order it through Screen Archives or Intrada
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2009
    I think it's still available at Colosseum the German Varèse site as well ...
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I know...but more expensive. smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2009 edited
    Martijn wrote
    I know...but more expensive. smile

Yeah quite right , but sometimes you have to compensate if you want something badly ... wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah, and as I don't want this too badly, I'll sleep on it.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I'll think of you while I try to work out where to store my 75 copies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Martijn wrote
    Yeah, and as I don't want this too badly, I'll sleep on it.

NOOOOO , don't do that !! It'll sell out by then !! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh SHIT!

What shall I do.
    WHATEVER SHALL I DO?!?!? :panic:
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

- Nightwing

Oh poop. sad
    And I wanted to order that one.

Didn't think it would go that fast.
    Oh well.

I should have said something because I did think it would go fast ( 1500 copies was my hint ). I ordered as soon as I saw this and the Barry score.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    sleep
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    sleep

^
    Explain.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Yes, Demetris, explain! wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2009
    What to explain? Zero interest in these specific release shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Here's the theme from Hanover Street. If this makes you go Zzzz then you're not the man I thought!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRRtEAdAwd8
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well. That IS beautiful, very Delerue-ish and ehem...very Barry smile Charming and lyrical. I love it. But my mistake was that i didn't clarify from the beginning that i had no interest in them 'cause of the limited edition craze. I strongly oppose to that 'cause it stresses me, my financial state isn't such that allows for rapid decisions on expenses i hadn't planned before just because a CD will be gone in 2 hours from its announcement. Now, if it was a regular CD i'd certainly consider; Barry never disappointed me with the true beauty of his music.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Even though I'm a Mancini fan I resisted too. Nightwing wasn't one of his better efforts.
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Well. That IS beautiful, very Delerue-ish and ehem...very Barry smile Charming and lyrical. I love it. But my mistake was that i didn't clarify from the beginning that i had no interest in them 'cause of the limited edition craze. I strongly oppose to that 'cause it stresses me, my financial state isn't such that allows for rapid decisions on expenses i hadn't planned before just because a CD will be gone in 2 hours from its announcement. Now, if it was a regular CD i'd certainly consider; Barry never disappointed me with the true beauty of his music.

The financial thing I totally understand pal.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote

I'm right with you on the limited edition thing. When it's limited to 3,000 (like Hanover Street) then I don't see a problem - few score albums sell that many copies, so it doesn't really matter. They usually stick around for a while. When rubbish is served up and it sells purely because it's limited to 1,000 (and people are forced into buying something just because they know it will have sold out within 24 hours - and it's something they would never have bought if they'd had time to think about it) - well, I feel like the fans are being screwed. I doubt the craze will last much longer, given the economic climate we're in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I won't even discuss limited anymore.
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorBasilB
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009
    On 29th June 2009 there will be new Club titels announced.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    biggrin
    I love this "announcing announcements" fad!
    • CommentAuthorBasilB
    :-) Yeah, thrilling, isn't it?! ;-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Certainly amusing.
    "Thrilling", less so. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorNunoM
    Ahhh the Varese Club are coming.
    Now finally Starship Troopers b*****g will rest in peace.
  3. You have some news already?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  4. Starship Troopers, now that one I'd very much want to see expanded / complete. One of Poledouris' final finest. Bring it on!
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I would literally spunk in my pants right now if someone could confirm this?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    It was only a few days ago I literally thought: "now if Starship Troopers would ever get an expanded release, that would be awesome!". So if that comment isn't just made up out of nowhere (it probably is?), then it would we awesome and creepy!
  5. would be sensational indeed
    but I doubt it if they gonna top the one Intrada is going to release this tuesday
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh