• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2011
    beer=piss
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Christodoulides wrote
    beer=piss

That's it!

You just get your ass to Belgium soon (a future WSA, perhaps?) once your country is through the immediate crisis and then tell me that with a straight face! wink
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ...or straight legs biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    And bring ouzo.

LOTS of ouzo.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2011 edited
    What about Greek babes ? smile if there's a country to depart from year, and still euro in my pockets (oh the irony) I will surely come I already said so. Wait, this is why all this is happening right? Right after I said that in the Ghent thread the other day. Friggin Buddha and all that karma points I've been gathering for ages, all for nothing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    A little deal

Our laundry hours are 8am to 10pm. I arrived with a load of clothes at 7:50 and the machines were all in use.
    Tom confused
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Being on the 12th floor I watch the super of the apartment building across the street. Every morning he comes up to the roof and everyday in the last year he wears the same pair shorts, blue thin t-shirt, white socks, and tennis shoes. It doesn't matter if it is 30 or 90 his dress never changes. Do you think he is boring?
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I guess he washes it every day before 8, though?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I guess
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Does he have two teleportation pods in his apartment Tom?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Timmer wrote
    Does he have two teleportation pods in his apartment Tom?

biggrin
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  2. sdtom wrote
    Being on the 12th floor I watch the super of the apartment building across the street. Every morning he comes up to the roof and everyday in the last year he wears the same pair shorts, blue thin t-shirt, white socks, and tennis shoes. It doesn't matter if it is 30 or 90 his dress never changes. Do you think he is boring?
    Tom

Do you know Mr. Bean? He is never boring.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  3. Our NHS system is great when you need them in an emergency but other than that it is not too great.

Went to the doctor's this morning to see about having my ear sorted. I knew it isn't done at the surgery and so I was given a number to call to make an appointment. Fine, but had to laugh at being given a number to call when you have trouble hearing.

I phoned up for an appointment: 1st December! Three weeks away. Chances are it will clear up by then, but I can see poor listening experiences for the foreseeable future.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2011
    Stavroula wrote
    You made me laugh Tim! Thank you! kiss

In these dark times for Greece I take that as a big compliment. hug
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Our NHS system is great when you need them in an emergency but other than that it is not too great.

Went to the doctor's this morning to see about having my ear sorted. I knew it isn't done at the surgery and so I was given a number to call to make an appointment. Fine, but had to laugh at being given a number to call when you have trouble hearing.

I phoned up for an appointment: 1st December! Three weeks away. Chances are it will clear up by then, but I can see poor listening experiences for the foreseeable future.

The amount of wax that will come out will surprise you
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    roads are slick from the oil on the freeway
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Tom resurrecting dead threads and not say anything important.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    beer=piss

False!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    It's true actually, especially if you have a small bladder!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Ah yes... if you look at it THAT way!

Kinda funny actually!

lol

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    beer=piss

False!

-Erik-

FACT!!!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    It's true actually, especially if you have a small bladder!

Eeeer..... fact!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    beer=piss

False!

-Erik-

FACT!!!!

Damn... you used a bigger font and more exclamation points. Lesson learned. shame

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I have restrung my guitar. The strings should have been settled by now, but I can't seem to get them in tune. angry
    This is doing my head in!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    There are tuning apps in AppStore which are very good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah, I know. Been using a couple of those. No luck. It's a bit better when I do it by ear, but I really can't get it fully sorted. angry
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Sing for me!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote
    Sing for me!

My oh my what an ethereal proposition !
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Stavroula wrote
    Sing for me!

0_0

You have to sing Martijn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    He has to sing? I am sure he's on his third prelude on Skype already !