• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2012
    θέλω!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Tetten!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    shocked

Bregt!

shocked
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    cheesy

Bregt!

cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    uhm

Steven!

uhm
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    moon

Martijn!

moon
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    What's wrong? When Timmer or Erik say that, it's no problem! When I do, people are shocked!

I WANT TETTEN! angry
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Methink it's more to do with a certain Greek than you... wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2012
    lol
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    My leg has taken a turn for the worse. While the cane was a safety thing it is now a necessity. I am going to go to the doctor (neurologist) to see what is going on but there is far less strength on the left side which includes my hand than ever before. At this point I don't know what to think.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    slant sad

It doesn't fare you well with your health Tom.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    lol

What is your avatar Atavi?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2012 edited
    My avatar is a moon fairy.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2012
    Ahhhh, very sweet cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. I have just bought an album off iTunes - Jan Glæsel's score for the 1995 Danish film Kun en Pige.

Not annoying so far.

But, on listening to the tracks I am finding that there are numerous drop-out/click events on all the tracks I have listened to so far. On average there are 4 per minute!

On telling Apple they did the usual - gave me a chance to re-download the album. But the problems were still there. It sounds to me that the original mastering of the score may be at fault and when I contacted Apple back they have given me a quick refund and have passed the album on for "further investigation".

It's a change for someone like Apple to move so quickly on this. I tried to edit out the glitches to tide me over until the issue is resolved but the prospect of correcting all these flaws in a 45 minute album is far too daunting.

I have emailed the composer to let them know. Maybe they can sort something out.

Shame about this. Kun en Pige sounds like a nice score (clips as well as examples of the problem can be heard on the iTunes store).
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2012
    Steven wrote
    Yep! I had a eye test today and need some, so I'm going to collect them in a bit. I chose the expensive glasses because I have excellent taste. Better my eyes than my hearing i say!

We want photo!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    There's a photo in my profile! biggrin

Okay. Maybe. Cameras HATE me though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    That's you, alright.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Another doctor/hospital visit
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    My doctor visit resulted in more medication for blood pressure, yikes. It seems I'm on the maximum dosage of the two I'm taking and it is still too high so we're going to try a third one to see. I'll be getting more physical therapy so I'm hoping that it helps. Surprising to this site my brain functions are normal cheesy.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    sdtom wrote
    Surprising to this site my brain functions are normal cheesy.

applause
    That did make me smile, Tom.
    smile

How's the leg now, though?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    sdtom wrote
    Surprising to this site my brain functions are normal cheesy.

biggrin

Good spirit!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2012
    It is very weak and I require the use of a cane and the afo(ankle foot orthedic) to get around.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2012
    I'm so tired I can barely type. Every 1st week of the month is so packed with work that 8 hours are never enough so I take more. And on top of that I got my period today which means I feel very weak. The more I don't like complaining the more I do. I've been listening to music non stop this evening but I don't have the energy to post in the "Now Playing" thread. Kilar and Desplat for me today.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2012
    Asthma! Anything else?! slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2012
    Keep away from the stroke as it is nasty business.
    Tom
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2012
    Stavroula wrote
    Asthma! Anything else?! slant

....Salt water crocodiles, Coral snakes, black widow spiders, Hurricanes, twisters, asteroids, Yellowstone National Park, Sunil....... all best avoided.
  2. Forgot to pick up a prescription yesterday for tablets that run out over the weekend. Went to pick them up today before going to Scotland.

Chemists closed for Good Friday.

Had to postpone travelling 24 hours so that I can pick them up tomorrow (I hope).
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2012
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Forgot to pick up a prescription yesterday for tablets that run out over the weekend. Went to pick them up today before going to Scotland.

Chemists closed for Good Friday.

Had to postpone travelling 24 hours so that I can pick them up tomorrow (I hope).

Damn, that's annoying. A week with closed stores (such as holidays like these) almost causes social collapse sometimes.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Everywhere is open except chemists and doctor's surgeries it seems.