• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. It's settled -- first chace I get to microwave that sucker, I will.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2012
    You will film it, yeah?
    This I gotta see!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. Yes, borrowing somebody's camera. I'm going to chose a section of his theme music from TPM, and then choreograph the unpackaging, ink removal, placement in microwave, miscrowave, and subsequent smelly puddle of plastic.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2012 edited
    biggrin
    In a slightly perverse way, I'm rather looking forward to that.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2012
    Me too! biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Guess one has to do something to pass one's time.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I've been in a bit of a mental block with my writing lately but this new Mancini score has snapped me out of it. I guess many writers go through this.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2012 edited
    Writer's block? Never heard of it.

tongue

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Writers block? Never heard of it.

tongue

-Erik-

I'm very surprised to hear that Erik, they were very popular in 10,000 BC.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    *groannnn*
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Shaddup! You laughed LOUD....admit it cheesy
  3. Martijn wrote
    biggrin

In a slightly perverse way, I'm rather looking forward to that.

Nothing but the best for this cinematic POS.

Suggestions on cues with JJB's theme to use? Otherwise I'll just pick one out.

Timmer:
    I'm very surprised to hear that Erik, they were very popular in 10,000 BC.

Until they invented the Writer's Wheel.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2012
    Erik Woods wrote
    Writer's block? Never heard of it.

tongue

-Erik-

It tells me that when I don't feel well the words and interest don't come very easily.
    Tom
  4. That was ironic, Tom smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2012
    I can actually breathe this morning which is a good thing for well being
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Very underrated is breathing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I was as sick as the time I had pneumonia which required major decisions if I was going to move. Horrible stuff to have. We had a death in the building because of it.
    Tom
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2012 edited
    Last week a friend dropped by, he had a runny nose and a bad chest, fast forward 6 days later and voila! I have a runny nose and a bad chest slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2012
    I read that as "Last year..."

(It's a good job I'm getting glasses today. rolleyes )
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    You need glasses, for real??
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yep! I had a eye test today and need some, so I'm going to collect them in a bit. I chose the expensive glasses because I have excellent taste. Better my eyes than my hearing i say!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Crikey!
    Nearsighted or farsighted?

And why glasses and not lenses (unless you're farsighted in which case lenses make no sense. Which kind of answers my own question)?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tough one that, I like seeing stuff.

Do your parents wear glasses?, it's usually a genetic thing.

So, these glasses, Michael Caine stylee??? I'd like Caine style but I don't have the face for them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Welcome to the club, Steven. I've had glasses since I was 14 or thereabouts.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2012
    Timmer wrote
    Last week a friend dropped by, he had a runny nose and a bad chest, fast forward 6 days later and voila! I have a runny nose and a bad chest slant

...and progressed from that to worse!

Didn't eat a single thing yesterday, no appetite whatsoever and it was even a struggle downing fluids, horrible hallucinatory feverish dreams all night long and all my limbs are aching, it's an absolutely gorgeous day outside and I couldn't give two figs about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2012 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote

Didn't eat a single thing yesterday, no appetite whatsoever and it was even a struggle downing fluids, horrible hallucinatory feverish dreams all night long and all my limbs are aching, it's an absolutely gorgeous day outside and I couldn't give two figs about it.

Yeah, that's annoying...as if the weather 'taunts' you while you're too incapacitated to make use of it. Get better!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2012 edited
    We all need a break.
    On a sunny beach, preferably.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    That was perfect Martijn! It made me smile! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote

Oh poor you! A kiss kiss and a hug hug to make it better! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    ντρουλ
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.