• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2010
    biggrin

Thor will love the Belgian chocolate next weekend. I think we have chocolate beer too. And chocolate liquors. Or a whole chocolate bar.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I've never been able to take a few nibbles and put the bag of chips or the chocolate bar back in the closet or fridge, and I've never been able to understand those who do. It's everything or nothing.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    200 grams?
    confused
    To me that's just a good start...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    biggrin

Thor will love the Belgian chocolate next weekend. I think we have chocolate beer too. And chocolate liquors. Or a whole chocolate bar.

Chocolate beer? That is SERIOUSLY wrong! vomit
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    200 grams?
    confused
    To me that's just a good start...

Really? That would kill me.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Yikes
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Absolutely nothing. Very happy today at least so far
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Bregt wrote
    biggrin

Chocolate beer? That is SERIOUSLY wrong! vomit

Yeah, wtf man. Seriously!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    No more revolting than Pumpkin Beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2010
    Look at this little p*ssy, Shia Labeuf *whatever he's called*, he throws hot coffee at a paparazzi and instantly runs away like a little girl! Run puss run!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=253_1287496183
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Well done, Shia, I say. The coffee should have been aimed for the head though.

Paparazzi are the scum of the earth.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2010 edited
    Well, they are annoying but celebs can't really live without them, really. Star system, this is how it works. But he's a p*ssy no matter what wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Christodoulides wrote
    But he's a p*ssy no matter what wink

That's a given.

Peter wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Well, they are annoying but celebs can't really live without them, really. Star system, this is how it works. But he's a p*ssy no matter what wink

Agree!

THIS is how a MAN deals with it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Timmer wrote
    Agree!

THIS is how a MAN deals with it.

I'm no fan of that guy's offscreen, scientology, couch jumping antics, but I've always thought that this reaction was well handed. The guy was a jerk.

Peter smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I like Tom Cruise but he'd be much higher in my esteam if it wasn't for the scientology bullshit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    When paparazzi stop hunting after them and fame starts drying up, many hollywood celebs end up shot, hanged or overdosed.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It's well known that many celebs ( especially minor ones and Zelebrities ) will tip off the paps.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Exactly, tip off and also give them a ring to notify them that they're going out with the kids and the missus to the beach. So i am not too sure if they're this evil eventually. Both sides, celebs and paps, live on from one another.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Where the paps do overstep the mark is those times where they're purposely trying to get shots up stars dresses as they clamber out of limos or what have you, it's stepping over a line that would have you or I arrested for indecency.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Christodoulides wrote
    Well, they are annoying but celebs can't really live without them, really.

Only the talentless ones. I'm pretty sure we'd still have guys like Jack Nicholson without paparazzi.

Peter smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Very true Peter, it never harmed the likes of Paul Newman, Marlon Brando, Meryl Streep and others who never went out looking for they're faces to be continuously plastered on the pages of magazines and newspapers etc.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Tax report arrived today, and I only got back half of the MINIMUM I had expected.... sad
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh shit... sad
    Has this to do with that flat dispute you mentioned before?
    How can it be just half of what's expected? Is there a reason given?
    In The Netherlands, these things are generally sent out preliminarily first, and you can appeal.
    Getting back only HALF of the minimum expected reeks to me like someone made a serious calculation error (and I'm hoping it's not you sad )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Martijn wrote
    Oh shit... sad
    Has this to do with that flat dispute you mentioned before?
    How can it be just half of what's expected? Is there a reason given?
    In The Netherlands, these things are generally sent out preliminarily first, and you can appeal.
    Getting back only HALF of the minimum expected reeks to me like someone made a serious calculation error (and I'm hoping it's not you sad )

No, the flat thing was an issue in 2008's taxes, which I fortunately managed to resolve after much ado. I'm not really sure why it was so low this year. It could still be flat-related (about tax relief relating to owning a place) or something else...I need to look into this.

Maybe it's a CONSPIRACY?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2010
    Timmer wrote
    Very true Peter, it never harmed the likes of Paul Newman, Marlon Brando, Meryl Streep and others who never went out looking for they're faces to be continuously plastered on the pages of magazines and newspapers etc.

That was good ol' hollywood; it doesn't operate as such today.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    To be fair, actors nowadays are expected to be more higher profile flogging new films and doing a mass of interviews.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2010 edited
    And aren't as good as those you mention. Short-lived, hyped success, fast food consumption until the next start pops along.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    And aren't as good as those you mention. Short-lived, hyped success, fast food consumption until the next start pops along.

There's a higher turnover but there's still many working actors with longevity, Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, George Clooney etc. Female actors have rarely enjoyed the same as their male counterparts, once their looks start to fade you barely see them in any A-list films anymore, just look at Michelle Ffeifer ( or however ya spell it? ), Sharon Stone, kim Basinger et al, it's a shame but that's a male dominated Hollywood for you.