• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2011
    Yeap, can i load pirated pfd's through original non-pirated osx and itunes?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2011 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Martijn, if i have a shitload of ebooks on pdf's that i've downloaded from around, which i did, can i add them via itunes? don't you have to buy everything you see in itunes? or you use a pirated version of os and itunes?

as for tablets, i've seen a lot but nothing came close as far as the screen goes and the whole rigid construction of the device and its body. but it's indeed ridiculously expensive.

You can add any type of compatible ebook or pdf from anywhere through iTunes, just as if you're adding MP3s. Exactly the same procedure. You CAN buy ebooks through the iTunes store, but don't need to.
    PDFs you can't even buy. Just add them through iTunes from wherever you store them. Whatever the source.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    Yeap, can i load pirated pfd's through original non-pirated osx and itunes?

Yes. No problem. I did. Zilions of ' em.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Southall wrote

I was more referring to looking at the screen for such an extended period, not the battery capacity. Though in a subsequent post you've suggested there's no problem for you there.

I find the image extremely stable and eye-friendly.
    I think my longest uninterrupted read on this thing was roughly three hours, but I didn't stop due to discomfort.

But that's my personal experience, obviously.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thanks Martijn, that was really helpful.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    Southall wrote

I was more referring to looking at the screen for such an extended period, not the battery capacity. Though in a subsequent post you've suggested there's no problem for you there.

I find the image extremely stable and eye-friendly.
    I think my longest uninterrupted read on this thing was roughly three hours, but I didn't stop due to discomfort.

But that's my personal experience, obviously.

I can vouch for that too. From a friend's ipad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Christodoulides wrote
    Sweet, have to look out for it then!

Look no further-> http://stagevu.com/search?x=0&y=0&a … ;in=Videos

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    yOU RULE! Thank you so much my friend!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    yw punk

I'm also downloading all the episodes right now. I've seen them all several times before, but each episode is so bloody brilliant that they can be watched again and again.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Timmer wrote
    If thy beard itches offend thee, shave it off.

I would except my fragile relationship would end
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2011
    sad biggrin applause
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2011
    plindboe wrote
    yw punk

I'm also downloading all the episodes right now. I've seen them all several times before, but each episode is so bloody brilliant that they can be watched again and again.

Peter smile

FAWLTY TOWERS was recently rerun on Norwegian TV, and I followed it as best I could. It's the combination nostalgia with damn good writing and performances.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2011
    A sad day for me. My uncle died this morning. My mum's brother and one of the sweetest uncles one could ever have. Goodbye thie. cry
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavi girl, our sincere thoughts are with you and your family right now. May he rest in peace.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I'm sorry to hear that. All the best Stavi, and to your family!
    Kazoo
  1. Sorry to hear the news Stavi. Best wishes to you and your family.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sorry to hear that Stavi, you have my thoughts and best wishes.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Sorry to hear your news. Best wishes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Thank you all so much! kiss He rests now after being ill for a long time. But it hurts none the less.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    My sincere condolences with the loss of your uncle Stavi ...
    My thoughts go out to you and your family .
    All the best and take care of yourself ...
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
  2. Condolences from me as well, Stavi. Hoping you will be able to pull through.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  3. very sad news Stavi, hope you can cherish the wonderful moments you had with him
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  4. sdtom wrotewon't let me log in. I know my user name and password. I'm not a moron. I also know how much Jon B. dislikes me. Is he somehow fucking with me?

I was just searching for mentions of the IFMCA Awards in the press, and stumbled on this thread.

You can't figure out how to log into the message board, and then publicly accuse me of "fucking with you", as if something as nasty and petty as sabotaging your login details is actually worth my time, and something I would actually do? Classy, Tom, real classy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2011
    you have Jon every since the blowup we had. I apologized and tried to explain that much of this is my stroke. It is truly a miracle I can do what I can and I'm grateful. I told you I was sorry just please try to have a little patience with me sometime.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2011
    The last couple of days I've been dizzy, not good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2011
    plindboe wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Peter smile

Damn noooooooo they have removed the links!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Christodoulides wrote

All stuff seems to have disappeared from the site. Very strange.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Christodoulides wrote
    plindboe wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Peter smile

It's working again.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2011
    Indeed!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJon Broxton
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2011 edited
    sdtom wrote
    you have Jon every since the blowup we had. I apologized and tried to explain that much of this is my stroke. It is truly a miracle I can do what I can and I'm grateful. I told you I was sorry just please try to have a little patience with me sometime.

So, first of all, you accuse me - without good reason, and in a public forum - of doing something I haven't done. Then, when I call you out on it, not only do you not apologize, but you accuse me of doing *other* unspecified things to "fuck with you" that I have not done, and then have the temerity to tell me "to have a little patience", as if somehow I was the one who initiated this??

Tom, of all the things I think about in a day, "fucking with you" would be about, oh, two or three millionth on the list. You really need to get over yourself.