• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2011
    Timmer wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    Just to keep Tim company since yesterday I have no voice! A pharyngatis I persume. Now how in the name of wonder did I manage to have a fight with my boyfriend without being able to speak?! rolleyes

kiss <--hugs, no kisses, you don't want to get what I have.

Thank you honey! kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. Stavroula wrote
    biggrin

I'm not the best example love! Too stubborn, too in love and to crazy to be a typical example but you get the general idea! wink kiss

Is there ever a typical example? smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Well I guess there are some relationships which run a little more smoothly than mine is at times. smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    my knee is healing ever so slowly
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    biggrin

I'm not the best example love! Too stubborn, too in love and to crazy to be a typical example but you get the general idea! wink kiss

Is there ever a typical example? smile

Not as far as I know.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2011 edited
    My stupid pharyngatis! I almost cannot speak and I have to go to work and my boss didn't give me 2 days off to recover. slant
  2. Not that important in the grand scheme of things but it is annoying.

SAE have started stocking DVD-r on their site for sale. I remember they had to put up a disclaimer reminding people that what they sold was CDs of soundtracks and not the movies themselves. Business seems to be so bad in the soundtrack market that they are having to stock DVD-r also. I suppose that they'll say that it is another beneficial service to customers who may wish to find a hard-to-find movie title to go with their recent soundtrack (FSM label?) release.

And now I have to trawl through all these DVD-r listing to find the CDs.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Stavroula wrote
    My stupid pharyngatis! I almost cannot speak and I have to go to work and my boss didn't give me 2 days of to recover. slant

That's pretty damn annoying in a job where communication isn't just a key aspect, it's the core what you do. Perhaps you can find supported ways to bring your message across?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2011
    Stavroula wrote
    My stupid pharyngatis! I almost cannot speak and I have to go to work and my boss didn't give me 2 days off to recover. slant

Well, at least you know where to direct the coughs and phlegm then. I'm sure he'll regret it when he starts developing symptoms too.

That said, I had severe throat pain a few days ago and it got so bad that I couldn't even swallow. I even had red sores on the back of my tongue. I found the magic cure though: Salt water gargling. It gives relief, kills germs and I've read that it dilates the blood vessels thereby recruiting more white blood cells to the area. In any case, it was amazing how quickly I recovered from incredibly ill to not ill at all.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    plindboe wrote
    I found the magic cure though: Salt water gargling.

Also: if you accidentally swallow it, it indices vomiting, preventing getting fat!
    Win-win situation! punk
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Not that important in the grand scheme of things but it is annoying.

SAE have started stocking DVD-r on their site for sale. I remember they had to put up a disclaimer reminding people that what they sold was CDs of soundtracks and not the movies themselves. Business seems to be so bad in the soundtrack market that they are having to stock DVD-r also. I suppose that they'll say that it is another beneficial service to customers who may wish to find a hard-to-find movie title to go with their recent soundtrack (FSM label?) release.

And now I have to trawl through all these DVD-r listing to find the CDs.

All about money
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    can't touch my elbow
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Just tried to purchase the Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmare soundtracks from Rockstar. The CD's are $10 which is very reasonable but they wanted to charge me $30 for shipping. I've e-mailed them about a cheaper option or if I can purchase them elsewhere, but if not they can get stuffed. slant
  3. You can buy them as downloads. No shipping costs at all!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    But I want them as CD's! cry

And they just said $29 is the cheapest option currently available. No sale for them then.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    plindboe wrote

Well, at least you know where to direct the coughs and phlegm then. I'm sure he'll regret it when he starts developing symptoms too.

The two symptoms I have is cough and no voice, It's nervebreaking when you have to talk on the phone half of the day! Today they kept telling me that the cannot hear me! How the hack was I supposed to be heard when I have almost no voice! slant
  4. Anthony wrote
    Just tried to purchase the Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmare soundtracks from Rockstar. The CD's are $10 which is very reasonable but they wanted to charge me $30 for shipping. I've e-mailed them about a cheaper option or if I can purchase them elsewhere, but if not they can get stuffed. slant

Skip on Undead Nightmare, not worth it at all, though RDR is freaking cool.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Wow, sounds like an awful day. What a crummy boss. If it were me I'd have stayed at home and if I was fired I'd sue their asses. If you're ill you have the right to be home. A boss has no right to force you to go to work when you're ill.

Peter slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    But I want them as CD's! cry

And they just said $29 is the cheapest option currently available. No sale for them then.

THIRTY-FUH-LIPPIN-DOLLARS!!!!? thumbs <--fingers
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2011
    FSM. As usual.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthing in particular?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote
    FSM. As usual.

For the last time: bail-out. You're into such boards to be entertained. If you're annoyed, then you're simply hurting yourself.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2011 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Anthing in particular?

Yes, the "Link" thread, where I had the GALLS to criticize the electronic noodlings of Our Holy God Almighty Jerry Goldsmith. Who, exactly, was I to forward such criticism?

rolleyes
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thor wrote
    FSM. As usual.

For the last time: bail-out. You're into such boards to be entertained. If you're annoyed, then you're simply hurting yourself.

I know, I know...but you're talking about a 13-year-old habit, D, and a back catalogue of 15.000 posts. Plus, it's 10 times as active as this place, so when I've read everything here, I need my film music fix from somewhere else! smile

It's not as easy as quitting there and then.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Besides, debating film music - and anything - may also result in heated arguments...that's part of the entertainment too, even here (although preferably because you disagree on an issue, not because someone hurls personal attacks on you).
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FSM is still a very good though exceptionally busy board and I would say the majority of the posters are fine people, it's only a small minority of cretins and morons that continually have to create dissent where there was none and I'm still surprised that one particular individual didn't get a severe warning for wishing death and claiming Thor was a rapist, hell, I'm surprised he didn't get an immediate boot from the board.

If Thor ( who dislikes John Barry's music angry wink ) & I can get on from lo those many years ago I don't know why others can't? Well, I do but we'll leave it at that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thor wrote
    FSM. As usual.

I know, I know...but you're talking about a 13-year-old habit, D, and a back catalogue of 15.000 posts. Plus, it's 10 times as active as this place, so when I've read everything here, I need my film music fix from somewhere else! smile

It's not as easy as quitting there and then.

Habbits are a bad thing wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's full of trolls. That's the problem.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    What's annoying me currently.... let me see... apart from my throat (which by the way is a bit better) what really really really annoys me is being in a constant fighting mode with my boyfriend. It's one of these periods... As my handsome brother says: "Breathe and reboot baby girl, just breathe and reboot..."